Ladies, do you want children/more children?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MissAndrya, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

It snowed here last week 2 and I took a train @ weekend across the country 2 see my girl. It got stucked in the middle and had 2 change 2 bus. The trip took 24 hours exactly - maybe 8 or 7 hours there.

IDK if other towns are like Hell sinks but it`s the culture crash capital right now. In fact my schitzzo ex`s sister lives @ Canada. She`s got a house there. Don`t remember the town.
    I`ve heard u`ve got free medication and healthcare but maybe that`s some promotion 2
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well we have free medicare, basically. But the system sucks shit and is not efficient at all

so its a catch 22 cuz yeah we dont pay, but you have to wait 8 months to get treatment for something that could kill you in 3... so its gay as fuck, plus hospital waiting rooms have an average wait time of 6hrs. People have died in waiting rooms here, its not a surprise when it goes down

no free medication though. You gots to pay for that shit.
    test
  3. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

-I just remember some Simpsons episode where them went 2 Canada and walked under a car cuz of free medical care.
    We`ve got laws of surgeries, of maximum waiting time. I don`t remember what it was but as I remember it was 6 months.
    We`ve got security guards @ hospital waiting rooms, not because of druggies but patients angry relatives.

System is putting money 2 investments right now. Last HUS (medics) government was fired because of stealing millions from the system. Current leader is educated and worked as business leader, never lived here or worked @ hospital. Him sees system as corporation that has 2 make profit.
    tax payers have not been told what "investments" are. Suppose em are trying 2 find a cure 4 cancer or Aids b4 Yankees and patent it or something.

So there is money, but it`s wrong organized. A lot goes 2 dinners, taxis, parties, trips etc I`m sure of that and seen a little of that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.