Ladies??? Do you have a time frame??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

You have a time frame to get the cha cha?

1 month? 2 months? 3 months? 2 dates? Whenever you feel like it? Just wondering...
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Whenever I feel like it is NOT a good method for me to use. lol Things could get outta hand that way..
    test
  3. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

...If we talking like that u got a month...or I'm a get uninterested...I'm not faithfull to one woman anyways though...any man who can wait that long is a simp...but if u let me hit the first time I see u u not gone be wifey
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Damn we be on the same shit!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!
    test
  5. I have no idea what Mist meant?
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

That might be a bloody joke.... not to get english on you...
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

6 dates and at LEAST $1500.
    test
  8. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I got you, can I put it anywhere?

bwahaha

[rwa]
    test
  9. tight-eyes

By "it" would you be referring to the $1500? If so, yes... you can put "it" anywhere... though I'm pretty partial to direct deposits.
    test
  10. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

For $1500 I'm bringing a webcam! hahaha
    test
  11. tight-eyes

test
  12. tight-eyes

I think she means that, if she relied on the "whenever I feel like it" method, her vagina would have to accomodate a whoooooooole lotta cockage... cause she "feels like it" earlier/more often than she knows she should indulge.
    test
  13. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I love hearing women admit this...

*sinks back in his chair thinking of all the horny females on this forum*

[​IMG]
    test
  14. tight-eyes

You didn't know that women like cack?
    test
  15. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I don't know women who admit to liking it as much as men....
    test
  16. tight-eyes

Ah. Well that doesn't surprise me, women tend to be less vocal about it. You know... social mores and whatnot.
    test
  17. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I know, I find it amusing just watching females give each other looks... really cuts into my flirting though... thank god for the internet...

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Ohhhhh ok, I get it. Sorta. I think there is a massive double standard. Guys are saying that they will challenge a female to be a "lady" on a date by seeing if she will give it up on the first night, while being completely content with indulging in the behaviour with her that will be to her detriment. It's like a guy who calls a woman a slut for getting naked on webcam but asks her to get on cam for him.

I think it is very intreresting when you get a sexually opinionated/strong female challenge all the channels that have made sex a dirty pastime for women throughout history and completely rebel against it. From what I have seen, men seem to get quite insecure about this kind of female. I think Sex is still used at least in this sense to keep women in chains of their sexuality. Men have never had to be whores for having sex, afterall, and the perpetuation of this attitude is having their cake as it were.
    test
  19. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Yup! Thank god for common sense & strong will power.

And lmao@ tight saying "cack" you never cease to crack me up.
    test
  20. tight-eyes

Yeah... that whole "challenging" thing... its pretty silly, IMO.

I have a theory about that, though: some guys still look at women [and women's bodies] as their property, in a way... and are a lot more unforgiving of women's transgressions/cheating. So a way of ensuring the chances of his woman allowing another man to violate his property are as low as possible, is to test her out first... see what her limits are... whether or not she'll cave in to temptation under certain circumstances. Which, given the mindset/outlook [you want a woman who is least likely to cheat on you... go for the one who puts up the most resistance when it comes to having sex with a man], is understandable... to a degree.

Cause I'm kinda of the same way... I'm not into the "ex-player"/"man-whore" type... cause I believe he still is likely to have some of them tendencies in him that would make it more likely for him to stray and harder for me to trust him.

But I never really understood why certain men seemed to have so much contempt for women they considered "easy" or "hoes". I mean calling them names and such... treating them badly... going out of their way to disrespect them, like they were personally offended by these womens actions. What's all that about?

I mean... here these women are, offering you the sex that you complain about having to work so hard to get from other more "decent/respectful" women... and what do you do? You treat 'em like shit... lol. Shit, you'd think they'd be more grateful to the easy women who didn't make them jump through hoops to get sex... I never understood why men aren't nicer to hoes... LOL.

Maybe that's just their "insecurity" as you say. I have a theory about that too.. but I'll save it for later :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.