Ladies Do You Believe In The Race Myths

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trialz

Trialz The Non Typical Type

ummm...show me wea i said ALL black men have big dicks.....if u cant show me then stfu
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

DAMN RIP! Your name must mean it's so big it's gonna RIP YA! Shit, I wasn't expecting that picture in my e-mail.....but gosh DAMN!!!!! LMAO That dick is like the

i can frame it for you and send it to you for x-mas gift haha
    test
  3. thakang17

thakang17 Back Wit It

It depends on the individual, their life experiences, the decisions that are made, and the culture in which they pursue. You mold the world around you and vice-versa. Physically speaking, yeah of course, there's that stereotype and of course, since its a stereotype, there are exceptions. If it were the complete truth and never falsified then it wouldn;t be considered a stereotype. Stereotypes, generally are rumors or subjective observations based on, unfortunately, a large sum of people (but not all of the people of that particular group or category). Your always gonna have conditional outlyers, regardless.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I think we may just need to get that done. Add it to my collection of dicks lmao.

GIGANTO!!!!
    test
  5. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

yea Puerto Rican's nice indeed.... Damn i wonder what happened to that dude i was "talking to" lol

"yes it is true in FACT that black men have bigger dicks. lol. point blank period...and u can NOT find a big dick in every race"

so vicious, chill its the internet! lol
    if thats what you think, then so be it. I can still speak my mind. And it might be true that black men do have bigger dicks, mostly. But its not always true, i seen a black guy with a tiny ass wiener also, so it doesnt matter...
    before people ask me...YES he is my friend, YES he was walking around nude, YES i saw him fuckin that chick... so... cant generalize shit like that, as i said before.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I think we may just need to get that done. Add it to my collection of dicks lmao.

GIGANTO!!!!

lol would you like it in one of those big frames you place family pics in lol
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Just messing with you... and why do I need to ask your man?

I'm from Missouri, baby... you got to SHOW ME... words don't mean much and I hardly believe what people tell me anyway.
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

well i cant show you and i dont have to say that i am a freak. The person i am with will see how much of a freak i am or not. ;-)
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO You said the frame for the big family pics [funny] I'll deffinently need one of those. But I'ma put it beside my bed........lmao
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

well i cant show you and i dont have to say that i am a freak. The person i am with will see how much of a freak i am or not

i'll see you friday night i'll bring nani and the whip cream haha
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

LMAO You said the frame for the big family pics I'll deffinently need one of those. But I'ma put it beside my bed........lmao
    you can spray some of that glow in the dark paint on it haha. look nice when the hubby not around lol
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO GLOW IN THE DARK SPRAY!! YOu are crazy rip ;o)
    test
  13. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

You're from Missouri Kon?
    test
  14. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^No, I was just joking... it's an expression my wife's family uses whenever somebody wants another person to 'show and prove'... being that MO is the "Show Me State."

I've never been west of Birmingham, AL... I would like to go to St. Louis to see the arch.
    test
  15. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Dig it...
    The Arch is way overrated though Kon. That shit sways when it's windy.
    Not tight when you're at the top.
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I don't care... it would be nice to visit, though... I want to take a tour of the US one day... see the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, the redwoods, the sequoias, the geysers, Mt. McKinley, Mt. Rainier, Yellowstone, the Arch, the Golden Gate bridge, the Everglades, etc... I hardly ever leave the East Coast.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Niagara Falls is only worth visiting on the Canadian side =p LOL
    test
  18. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I meant the waterfall, Nani... not the inside of your p----
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

But if you're offering, I think I might go across the border to feel the mist in my face.
    test
  20. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

haha @ ur sig
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.