Ladies do u feel Like..........

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by JAE GUNNA, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Who you telling? I used to bartend. I worked in a family restaurant, so our uniform was very casual and conservative - jeans and a button up polo shirt. I still got the SHIT harassed out of me ["giiiiiirl, you have the nicest ass!", "could you come over here and walk away again?", "come over here and sit on my lap, girl!"] ... I had a regular customer that was hella cool when he was there alone but would act all stupid and try to front me off like that whenever he was there with his homeboys*... I just knew to mentally prepare myself for that before I started my shift.

Drunk folks are going to be obnoxious [and naturally obnoxious and tacky people are just going to be obnoxious and tacky], period... no matter what you're wearing.

*that brought up another point for me - guys act like that mostly when they're in a group of their friends... they rarely come outta pocket like that when they're alone... especially when you turn them down or don't respond to their advances, then their ego is on the line and they have to sabe face by "putting that b!tch in her place" to try to make her feel as embarrased or slighted as he does. It's lame.
    test
  2. you beat me to it tight thighs!

Oops I mean Tight eyes!
    lol
    test
  3. On a personal level I have never really understood the mentality of hollering at random girls and saying 'nice ass' or whatever. I mean it doesnt make any sense to think that a 'woman' would be flattered by it, or impressed by your originality. I'd feel mad sleazy saying ish like that. There are ways to offer a compliment without coming across as a freak frenzied **** fanatic.

I'm not sure whether women who dress in a provocative way ask for those comments. Maybe they do, but as a man you have a choice whether to be the gent or be obnoxious regardless of whether you feel she is deserving of those comments or not.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

I am. women are far less sexually active then men, by average. how are you going to prove m e wrong? you cant.

they are even more useless than those with partners.

get the fuck out of here with that racism comparison...nobody is saying females are genetically inferior . the problem with some women these days is they forget that men and women are biologically diffrent, they have difrent purposes byn ature , and diffrent does not equal inferior. i love it when brainwashed feminists like you come up with this comparison, it makes me laugh out loud at the sheer stupidity and falsehood. women are not opressed, they opress themselves by leading an unharmonic sex life and love life, thinking they can do everything males can do. reality check you dont have a penis, you are sexually passive, so you are more likely to get yourself a terrible infection. blacks were opressed for sure, as were native americans (actually they were almost exterminated as in genocide). so those groups rightfully have a case. but women? check history..they were always protected by their men. men have a genetic mechanism to protect their women and children, not opress them.

this is common sense. women are recessive during sex, and men arent, unless they re homosexuals. thats why AIDS was once called the homosexual disease, but now its becoming a womans disease as well

its called jacking off. all males do it, and do it much more often than women, by average. although teenage girls almost do it as often as their male counterparts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Masturbation_frequency.2C_age_and_sex
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tight-eyes again.
    chuuuch!

@ UNbroken: your mindset is EXACTLY the reason why women are labeled as "slutty" if they do try and look sexy. Because the truth of the matter is, women enjoy sex. women want sex. and sometimes, they can want it just as much as men. shit, if you ask my boyfriend, I'm usually the horny one that's trying to pounce on him all the time. I have friends that prefer casual sex to relationships.
    i dunno what the hell kinda statistics you're looking at, and you're saying we can't prove you wrong, well shit you can't prove yourself right, because
    YOU DONT KNOW how women feel. besides, most girls (if you ask them) lie about masturbating anyway...sooo, later on you.

@Brit: you have restored my faith in the males on this board...you get a green point too lol.

When I cuddle mine, she ain't even tryin
    To look sexy, but even if she was so what?
    Mother fucker grow up, don't mean to be so abrupt
    But that lets me, know that she's a human being
    And being human's hard, on the boulevard
    Girl you got it bad, glad I'm not one

-Andre 300 I Can't Wait
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i see what you want, you want to justify women being sexual pimps like men. but you arent men, you are sluts if you do that. nothing will ever change that unless you have a sex change. if you want to be a respected good woman, be faithful and dont fuck around with immature guys who just wanna get laid. they are as foolish as those women, but they re guys, they got testosterone, and you dont. so thats their excuse for being dumbasses. women have no excuse tho other than being hoes.

women will always be sexually arousing males. you will never change that, you cant change nature, plus most females love the attention they get. thats all. and its the truth.
    test
  7. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

First of all, I could never feel like a peice of meat. I know who I am, and no one can ever have me confuse the fact.

If a man says things that I think are disrespectful, then I won't answer or acknowlege him. Simple. Why would I knowingly want to invite someone like that into my life? It's not happening.

If a guy compliments me with taste and manners, then by all means, I'll be gracious and humble.
    test
  8. Bandana Jones

Bandana Jones HOOD LEGEND STREET FAMOUS

S*T*A*R*M Baby....I don't think son...was meanin u in General ur prolly very well comfortable wit who u are...but ma'...it's a lot of chicks...that feels disrespected by the shit.

Example: If it's a group of dudes standin up the block...and a girl... see's them and she knows there gonna make lude comments and harass her and all that shit....she'll more then likely walk the other way. I me being a Man i kinda feel disrespected myself...if a i seen someone do that to a girl...I men why should a woman get treated like that...just Cuz She got a Fat ass or Big Breast.....I mean women are human just like men..and should get treated like that not no fuckin Hamburger.~Feel Me
    test
  9. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I agree.. but unfortunately, not all men think the same way as you do, and feel it's their right and duty to make lewd comments.

And I know the poster wasn't referring to me. I was just answering the question.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya you got a point thats correct...you dont see guys who are by themselfs whistling...guys do siht to impress there homeys...its funny cause men are just as insecure they have to be macho which is bullshit.putting on an act infront of there boys.

but the women dont go for the lone guy they usually go for the guy in crowds...its because he looks more appealing and shit...if the guy has more friends then he must be a catch thtas how some chicks think.
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

This is true, for the most part, depending on the environment... if you're in a bar, club, party, social event, the more you are the "life of the party" or the more people seem to flock to you, the more attractive you are to women... more so because popularity usually suggests high status, power, or a congenial personality.
    test
  12. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

When guys say what they say - it doesn't make me question myself, it makes me question them and the way they were raised. It makes me wonder about all the women they know in their life and how they treat them.

Back in my college days when I'd work summers at a summer camp - my daily wears would be loose jeans and a big ol' t-shirt. I don't know how "provacative" that is, but at least every other day there'd be some old man who would pull his car over and try to call me over to talk to him. Ask how old I was, etc. Mind you the town I live in is notorious for past sex offenders. They do their bid and then move here!

Some people are just disgusting and/or don't know how to treat people.

Just the other day I went into McDonald's and stupid ol' me (that's sarcasm) I had on a GAP shirt that had the year it was founded on the front....1969. So of course first thing in the morning at the McDonald's counter this man has to ask me all types of questions about my shirt, etc. "1969, you so fine, can you be mine?" I wasn't mad about it- I had a good laugh. I've gotten worse comments before. I won't be going to that McDonald's anymore though...not just for the man and his friends who were in there, but cuz they fucked up my order somethin' terrible.
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^But sags, it seems to me that you're getting attention because of your face, not your body... we're talking about comments about the body, which is most likely to be shown with provocative wears.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

Can you po-lease say this again? I don't think they heard you. Trying to get women to hold/feel themselves accountable for those mens' behavior is ridiculous... those cats were jerks loooong before they saw you wearing that short skirt (or whatever else it was they felt "provoked" to comment on).
    test
  15. tight-eyes

Which just proves the point I have been trying to make all along. The problem is that you are trying to convince the women that they invite those unwelcomed advances and that it wouldn't happen if they didn't wear "provocative" clothing, and we as women know that shit could not be any further from the truth. That's why I said earlier that you couldn't really understand, you don't live the experiences that we do... and so for you to tell us any different than the reality that we live is pretty pointless... we know the truth... we see and deal with it every day... in our t-shirts and jeans, no less.

We were talking about [how women feel about receiving] lewd comments, period... nowhere in the initial topic was it specific to women who wear provocative clothing, that was your deal.

And as I and other women in this thread have been saying all along, it doesn't matter... dudes like that will come foul whether a woman is dressed "provocatively" or not... shit, apparently all it takes to "provoke" some men is wearing a t-shirt with the letters "1969" on them... and the men who have sense can see a woman they find attractive [for whatever reason] and not lose their damn mind acting like animals.

The guys that act that way are still lame, and it's still not any woman's [aside from their mother's] fault.

Now :p
    test
  16. tight-eyes

LOL... dork!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    test
  17. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

!!!!!!!

i can't even add to that. that was perfect. it's a shame i can't rep you right now lol.

Igg, if you try and come back with ANYTHING after what she just said, you're gonna be banned for life lol
    test
  18. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

fuck you gotta have a college degree in English to read all this shit
    test
  19. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

Good points made from both sides in here

but I gotta' agree with Brit on this one

All dat' ur ass is phat as hell ma shit is unneccessary if u ask me

I was raised to treat women with respect and all men should know if u approach a woman like that u'll probably slapped lol
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i know girls from 5th-6th grade

tellin me how sexy i look in this or that

i need to walk around in just boxers

and these girls KNOW my girl personaly

makin comments about my dick print in sweat pants

same shit you go thru

its not your fault some niggas are ignorant

the samethin happens when i wear a wife beater

which is most of the time its hot in cali

im damn near 6'3 and built nice i drawl attension is happens [dunno]

i dont bitch about females makin comments about my body

tryina make it seem like females have no respect

women "cop out" more then ne thing on earth

tryina be innoscent when ur not

me and u go thru the same shit

go ahead and justify the comments i get about my body

i guess its not that bad because a woman is doin it right?

"she get it from her mama...you cant tie a sweater round that ass or hide it in pajamas"

sometimes no matter what you wear ur body shows

didnt you just say that about you titties??

some niggas are pervs [dunno] what u want me 2 say ??

just how i go to my moms job sometimes and be gettin the "eye" from her co-workers

oooo this is your son he's a sexy lil young thang

^^^is that somethin you would say @ 40 somethin

2 ur co-workers 19 yr old son nahhhh

women are pervs too

u right

thats uncalled for

i hate when niggas get mad because a girl wont talk 2 em

on some "fuck u then bitch u ugly ne way" shits dumb

but my point was women always complain

about men makin disrespectful remarks when yall do that same shit

but its coo if a woman makes a comment bout my dick

but ima dog if i say you gotta fat ass