Ladies Delight's Leading Man

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaAlmightyDolla, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Amen. As long as you aren't expecting something that you aren't willing to give of yourself then you aren't asking too much. I have a story on my fridge thats follows that same thought called "I'm worth alot" basically the same run down you just went through in the thread.

Of course we can pick from outside the thread.. I do what I want and I will not be limited! lol
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

lol its cuz r tistic doesnt say the shit we say. at least not in the open. if we were more resevered and humble we would be passing moms the salt at dinner.

ps
    dont pick dark sun. he would have sex with ur mom
    thats right i run a smear campaign lol
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

You right about R-Tistic being that low key dude and sure they would pick him to take to moms because they know he is tameable but deep down inside someone that tameable loses excitement and I think women don't typically want to be with a man like that unless they are ready for marriage. I'm not saying they want a controlling man either but they don't keep the dull and boring tame guy until they are ready to get married imo. So personally I wouldn't want to meet moms unless I was sure I wanted to be married myself. Right now I'm cool being the other nigga because I know if I was the one that they take to mom just to impress her I would probably get dropped or cheated on at somepoint! LOL

ps. Dolla has herpes and loves to wear women's underware...
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

And that's what it's about. Know your worth mama. Set them expectations high!

I like your spirit, girlie... lol. In that case, I would take Nislanif home to meet moms, too. Polygamy up in this beyotch!!
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

wat dark sun meant 2 say was that i last longer than herpes and ill buy u nice underwear...

ps. dark sun's climax insists of vomit not semen so be sure to stay away from his facials. he also believes the fastest way 2 a womans heart is a butcher knife. i heard it through the grapevine
    test
  6. tight-eyes

p.s. Dolla and DarkSun: you guys are wrong about what it is that's appealing about R-Tistic. He just seems to be a generally good person, with good character and has qualities that many SMART, GROWN women look for in suitable mates. He does not appear to be "tameable" or a "pushover", in the least. "Reserved" and "humble"? Yes. But that's a good thing. And if he's looking for a "good" woman, he'd be well served to stay that way.

I couldn't pick him b/c his views on certain things are a turn-off to me, and I could not be with someone who thinks the way he does on a lot of issues. But that doesn't make him a bad guy... just not somone I would consider for myself. However, I think he will make a great partner for the right woman, someday.
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Don't get me wrong or nothing about what I said about R-tistic. I really didn't even notice him as a member until this thread was made. Most of my analysis was more of a general statement and not directed towards him particularly. I was just going off what I could gather from a bunch of implications and asumptions instead of facts necessarily..

I like to think of myself as pretty lowkey offline anyway so perhaps my genuine personality more reflects something that women would be more receptive to if they thought I was interesting enough to get to know in the first place. Of course my online persona is not far off from who I really am but it is certainly an exaggeration though.

ps Dolla was a stunt double for John Leguizamo in To Wong Foo
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

translation
    i cant change him so ill pass him off to the next girl

anythingelse is a lie
    test
  9. tight-eyes

Hey, I'd even hook him up with my younger sister (if she weren't so gyatdan tall)... he really seems to be a good guy!

I have no idea what you could be implying *whistling loudly to drown out Dolla's response to this*
    test
  10. tight-eyes

I feel ya woadie... I bet you're just a big ole teddy bear off line. A perverted teddy, nonetheless, but still a teddy!
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

I'm not perverted at all. My sexual intensity is a product of the life I really live. I can't help being this irresistable. I try to turn it down all the time but all I get is women upset with me because they know I intentionally try to hold back to preserve their sanity...
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

hmmm
    by any chance r u into bondage
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

ps Dolla was a stunt double for John Leguizamo in To Wong Foo
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

Thanks Dolla. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness regardless of its extreme homo nature...
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

lol ive been told i do look like him but not 4 that movie....

ps
    dark sun locks himself in the bathroom with his dog a jar of peanut butter and a d' angelo cd
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

ps.. dolla openly masturbates in gay bars
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

there u go spreading rumors again. last time u did that u cough "ended up" cough playing hide the salami with some italians in the alley behind papa johns pizzeria. where they used ur own so called revitalizing moisturizer to accommodate u
    test
  18. DaAlmightyDolla

ps dark son dresses as a tranny on ever day except Halloween
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

ps dolla don't have to dress up to be a tranny because he was born one...
    test
  20. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

ROFL @ these 2, haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.