Ladies Delight's Leading Man

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaAlmightyDolla, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL...ain't Lebron a dude? When I saw it I was just like...um....no, homo?
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

who would u take home to mom
    RTistic

who would u have a 1 night stand with
    DAlmighty

who would u just use 2 pay ur bills
    Dark Sun... cause he got a good education and stays on the grind...

Yeah RTistic... I'll be your computer love any day!! Yeah (pulls out the toy)...

No,lol, but really...I am not trying to insult you guys. D you just don't look like the settle down type!
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Again, my dudes - it's not an issue of my not being ABLE to provide for myself. I do that. I bust my ass now and plan well so that I will always be able to do that. Most dudes I date praise me for that, and say they appreciate a woman who can stand on her own. Those are actually the dudes who offer to do MORE for me. They want a woman like me on their team. They want that "power" couple/team thing.

So, this has nothing to do with what I can't or am unable to do for myself. Or me looking for someone to "leech" off of.

I do, however, prefer a man that WANTS and is ABLE to take care of things for his woman. Not a simp. Not a sucka. Not a trick.

But, a man who WANTS to provide for the woman he's made a sound, informed decision to become involved with.

There is a difference.

I'm building a legacy for my kids and future generations to come.

Fuck wit it.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

That's what I thought. Especially with the "D.A.D. wins this for me" comment.

Maybe he just thinks you guys are cute, too *shrug*
    test
  5. Lebron Malo

Lebron Malo New Member

insecure.
    test
  6. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

r-tistic is cute.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

lol mami im already 23. i dont think i would be on this site if i was 33
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i have them pinch me nipples
    test
  9. R-Tistic

LMAO, you wilin!
    test
  10. R-Tistic

I get what you are sayin. I guess it's different hearing someone like you say these things, because I'm used to hearing them from females who aren't on their shit...and most females I know who are on point have that ego like "I don't need a man to EVER do shit for me, and if I did, I wouldn't let him!" so I just have that counteractive attitude to that.
    test
  11. R-Tistic

I haven't seen too many like that. I think Serato and Final Scratch are gonna bring vinyl back. It just has that true feel to me...and I can still use CDs and scratch them just from puttin them into my computer...that's way too dope.
    test
  12. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

who would u take home to mom R-Tistic

who would u have a 1 night stand with Dark_Sun ;-)

who would u just use 2 pay ur bills Mr. rip
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Ok let's see....I got one vote that recognizes my ability to pay some bills because I stay on the grind and do my paper thing and one who just wants me for all that freaky stuff I know how to work with. I need one to take me home to momma and get some homecooking DAMMIT! LOL Honestly though, I think the most important category is the one that R-Tistic is dominating about going to meet moms. That's saying a lot about you that women would go that far even though this is a hypothetical situation of course...
    test
  14. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Ok... now, you can take him home to yo mamma when I'm done with him. I'll call you in like 60 years mah!
    LOL
    test
  15. tight-eyes

Yeah, I think that also has to do with their age, as well. You mentioned your homegirls trying to get dudes to buy them make-up and purses and shit. Small time. I remember being young and just wanting a dude to bring me some take-out and weed and give me rides and shit... lol.

My priorities are in a totally different place, now.

One dude I'm talking to now, wants to buy us a nice house on the lake and help pay my way through law school. He's thinking about our future, not placating me with an overpriced handbag that ain't adding shit to the overall quality of my life, in the long run.

I mean, it's nice if a guy can afford to hook you up with those nice lil consumer goodies (afford = has the disposable income to spend, without neglecting his other financial responsibilities & investments, etc)... but those things are not a focus. I can and do get those things for myself.

I actually appreciate a man more who budgets and invests his money, rather than tricking it off on silly b.s. like that, unless, like I said, he just has that much bread to where it's nothing to spend on those things.

Nah, not me. I expect my man to do for me, as I will/do for him. Just because I don't NEED him to (meaning, he knows I'm going to get it done regardless... he just wants to help me out and lighten my load) doesn't mean I wouldn't accept his help or expect him to want to.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

I figure you were around that age. I'm just sayin... I like your style and you have a real handsome face. If you keep taking care of yourself and handling your business, you're gonna be fine as HELL when you get older.

*fanning myself*
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

tight- every post you made in this thread was on point. You keep me laughing though, your personality must keep your friends laughing constantly.

Koncious (wow, am I spelling that right?). He seems smart and well read that'll get me every time.

DaAlmightyDolla would be that eye candy every girl needs... or R-tistic.. I'm feeling greedy--I'd take both for the same purpose.
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

man the looping on my cd mixer is crazy haha i love that to death lol its like bringing it back to the start of the song. i'm going to get me some cd tun tables soon it will be like having for turn tables when i get them and plug them into my mixer. i'm anxious to do that can't wait lol.
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

test
  20. tight-eyes

Thanks mama. Wanting a man with means, who can handle business does not make you a bad person. I don't ask for more than I am bringing to the table, myself.

She needed cheddar and I understood that
    Lookin' for cheese, that don't make her a hood rat (Rat)
    In fact she's a queen to me, her light beams on me
    I love it when she sings to me

-- Common (Erykah Badu's "Love of My Life")

And my friends know I'm crazy... I'm very animated... and am usually the one telling stories/jokes and making everyone laugh.

Wait... we can pick folks who weren't mentioned in the original thread?

In that case - I pick: Speedy Gonzales. Intelligent, funny, down-to-earth, not a man-ho, hard-working and seksi. He'd meet the parents, fa sho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.