***la Lakers Keys To Victory***

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Infinite Skillz, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakers bench needs to stay real strong when Kobe rests. Especially his first couple minutes of the 4th when hes always on the bench... unless their down by a lot
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lmaoooooo @ pierce guarding kobe

yoooo i HOPE so. pp gonna get DRAINED by the 4th qtr

the X-factors for the lakers are VUJACIC and ODOM. them dudes better be ready to play. we're gonna need both of 'em to beast it out.

in other news, cassell gona get a lot of playing time out here at staples cuz he's familiar with the court.
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

[youtube]QTJl9lmXzMU[/youtube]

simply the best.

rofl @ turiaf
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

God, I hate Laker fans.
    test
  5. seenz back

seenz back New Member

hahah @ turiaf u gotta love dat

he's gonna be in the league for atleast 10yrs if not for his play for his excitement
    test
  6. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

@ Dely

It really doesn't matter if Pierce is a good defender or not really. Kobe been facing GREAT defenders all playoffs besides the Denver series. Nigga been facing all different types of defenders and he still shittin.

And at this point, Kobe aint letting these niggas lose man, Pierce bout to get shitted on.
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

shutup hOeMAGIC
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No he hasn't... he plays in the WEST... that conference is weak on defense.

You Laker fans are delusional.

Celtics in 6 easy.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

When the Celtics D is ON, they literally provide an iron shield in front of the basket... Lebron had to shoot the ball like 40, 50 times in order to score 30-40points... which causes his team to lose... if Kobe does that, they will LOSE.

Because Gasol's gettin' bodied... Lamar is gettin' bodied... the biggest advantage you guys have is at PG... because Rondo be making some bad decisions, some times...

But Perkins is gonna step up BIG... Pierce will keep up wit Kobe... KG will not be stop on either end of the court... Allen is back to being hot again.

I give you guys no more than two victories.
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

DONE @ this nigga

Utah tossed 3 different types of good defenders at him... The young athletic type (Brewer), the bigger/stronger physical type (Harpring) and then AK-47.

Spurs got the illest team defense, and Bruce Bowen, an 1st team all league defender

You think a nigga is gonna fear Paul Pierce?!?!
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Of course not... and I never said Pierce will stop Kobe, just that he will contain him a bit.

And you're wrong... Celtics have the illest team defense.

Pierce will guard him on the perimeter and KG will be by the bucket waiting to block his shot.
    test
  12. ~OMagic~

Mark my words, the Celtics team defense is over rated by al this hype around the Celtics being good again. There slowed down pace helps with the illusion.

Mark these words man, nigga thought I was insane when I said the Spurs series would be over with quick, and that the Spurs was a better matchup for the Lakers than the Hornets.

You niggas just wait

Lebron is much easier to defend than Kobe.
    test
  13. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

disagree man.. the celtics play great TEAM defense.. they dont got no individual stars on D, but as a team, they rotate very well.. their bigs stand tall down low, and rondo is a pest with them quick hands and the way he roams around getting steals..

but like i said, as great as celtics D is, if lakers move the ball, i cant see us losing... but when we resort to kobe and pau wasting up half the shot clock to initiate the offense then take faders and threes.. we'll lose..
    test
  14. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

guess we'll just have to wait and see
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.