L-R-G [Lifted Research Group] 2009

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  2. Bonnie Bathory

Ariza wears L-R-G Spring 2009 to photoshoot

[​IMG]

Ariza gives us a glimpse of a Spring 2009 LRG outfit as he does a photoshoot. There are videos of the photoshoot online, but not on YouTube so I am unable to post here.
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

LRG x Oakley Snowboard Goggles drop in Japan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

LRG Mouse Pad Sold out!

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Update from Ben Baller on Spring 2009 L-R-G line!

Quoted from Ben:
    "So as I mentioned the other day.... I got 5 boxes from my bro and fam @ L-R-G so I can get 2009 started off proper! so since I've been mad busy with photoshoots and filming stuff for the past few days, I got a chance to sort out some of the gear.... I'll get into much more detail on whats good with the Lifted Research Group soon, maybe this weekend, SO STAY TUNED!!!! I'm pretty simple when it comes to the gear, but I love the Grass Roots Collection each year that L-R-G puts out and this year, they CAME HARDBODY WITH all the joints I love! they got henley's, wife beaters, socks, boxers, boxer briefs, tons of different hoodys, track suits, sweat suits, swim trunks and they even have an all season edition GR leather jacket in 4 different colors!!!!! of course I had to get all 4! btw, I used to be a 2xl, 38 in all L-R-G and now I'm a medium, 34(could rock a 32 if I wanted to, but I gotta keep it G and sag). I'mma rep hard all year and show y'all some key pieces, but these simple 1 color button down wovens are the business!!!
    this is what my living room looks like right now for the past 2 days! btw I got literally 2 more boxes I need to unload still! jesus. MAD LOVE Y'ALL!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Update from Ben Baller's blog on unreleased L-R-G

Quoted from Ben:

"Woke up this morn in the terrible/beautiful County of Orange and headed to the best place to get fresh gear on earth: L-R-G
    lol. had to grab some earlys so I can look right on camera and rep my bro's company and excited they finally got boxers and socks.... as my man Wale said it best, he always has fun @ L-R-G and they make high quality gear! shout outs to Jesse, Lee, Tyrone, Albie, Rich, Zach, Nick, 57even, Defarky, Millie, Whispy's and Shea! good seeing y'all today!

this jacket was crazy! it had a james bond, quantum of solace type steelo (comes out fall 2009)

[​IMG]

had to grab as much new '09 denim as I could.... there's more coming 2moro or thurs...
    but I love L-R-G's denim over anyone else's brand out there!

[​IMG]

and say WORDDD? K-TOWN'S ROCKING SKINNY JEANS NOW? yeh mane... L-R-G made them just enough to say no homo and I can still fit $20k in the pockets easy! ;) lol"

[​IMG]
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

less straight fit w/ medium rise plz.
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

G-Shock x LRG x 10th Anniversary

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "So LRG teamed up with G-Shock once again, this time to celebrate LRG’s 10th Anniversary. Since there’s been such extreme success with the past watches that have been released by this duo, what better way to commemorate your 10th Anniversary by doing it again? Each one of these that have came out have been extremely dope, and this one is no different.

I have a feeling that these are going to go extremely fast, so hurry and get yours here, there’s only going to be 1000 produced, FYI. Quite a heavy price tag on ‘em but hey, its G-Shock, so you know its very well worth it. $600 may be a little steap for me, i’ll just stick with my 25th Anniversary Eric Haze, but you ballers, go ahead and cop it."

[​IMG]
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

LRG is wack to me.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

that watch is hot. it looks like Millenium Falcon. but aint worth 600, ssssschnoops.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.