kush

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Paranoid, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid

Paranoid Jawn Raw

so many people been talkin about it. i'm just wondering if yall got kush where ya from. if you do, let me know where ya from. canada is buzzin with kush, different kinds of kush as well. shits sold strickly by the gram. even if you buy a quarter its 70 bucks.
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i smoked o.g. kush a few months ago down here in south florida.

all i can say is: "damn."

it doesn't come around here often, but my niggas are starting to get some amazing weed. i got people who are even starting to sell hash around here.
    test
  3. Paranoid

Paranoid Jawn Raw

thats dope man. yea in canada theres a lot of freedom to grow, only way a grow op gets busted is when someone snitches. theres many different kinds of hash, was it a powder or a solid texture?
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

this should be interesting lol

i think ill just sit back an watch for now
    test
  5. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

"You must spread some reputation befor giving it to toker again" . . . lol damnit

Paranoid, i like the fact i got a fellow canadian on here but u maken me cringe.

im in edmonton right now, from BC tho. we got kush here, most dealers are too ignorant to kno more to the name the "kush" tho, i kno ive gotten blueberry and OG other then that cant say.

its NOT sold in grams here tho, cant get anything under 1/4, most the time u gotta buy a half, $160, and it comes in a tuna can so make sure u got a can opener when u get it lol.

i gotta take the time out to say I FUCKING HATE KUSH, not cuz its bad or anything, but becuase its ruining the industry. kids around here think kush is jsut what good weed is and wont buy it if its not kush. i got three strain better then kush goin for less becuase of dumb fucken ppl. . . its maken payen for college difficult

kush is just some avg shit, nothen special.

as far as snitches goes i always thought ppl got busted cuz they were getting sloppy, blatant and rubbing it the cops faces forcing em to do somthen . . . well thats at least how it worked in my home town.

but yeah, where 'bouts in canada you from dawg?
    test
  6. toker

sorry couldnt help myself.. just need t oget some things clear

what kush r u talkin bout????

an i thought id just throw this tad of info ..

$70 is nothing.. : )
    test
  7. Paranoid

Paranoid Jawn Raw

word i totally agree with you, i've had better weed than kush as well. my uncle to used to grow bubblegum weed with some other strains to it as well. he got busted from my other uncle snitching on em but word i know kush aint the best because i've had better, im not some stupid little kid over weed, i dont even have an addiction. i just dont see how you can be addicted to it. sure i want a toke sometimes, but i dont fiend for it when im dry for a week. and im from saskatchewan dood, saskatoon.
    test
  8. toker

u need to more specific as to which kush you are talking about

ive yet to see anybody label them right
    test
  9. liquid`acid

^ya man ive had bubble gum, its good stuff. lal @ saskatoon hahaha i shoulda figure that out hahahahaha srry i shouldnt laugh, but saskatchewan and manitoba . . are like . . . hahah . . . ionno, i guess i have met one normal person from saskatchewan and considering yer on a rap site in teh 420 forum u prolly not like the rest.

u become addictd to weed eventually, not in the sense that you fiend for it . . . unless you smoke a lot i did used to have problems if i was always high. but addicted in the sense that if you have some you have a really really really hard time not smoking it to the point that there is no "not smoking it."

sucks yer uncle would snitch on his brother, thats fucken shiesty shit

--edit--
    damn you toker getin the way of my post
    test
  10. toker

'kush' is a slang for any decent lookin weed

half the shit probably isnt even kush or they lie about which strain/cut.

shits just way misunderstood.. pretty much a marketing tool to increase profits..

but dont get shit confused.. there is alot of different kushes, the real ones an fakes ones, that are far from avg.. but nobody around here be smokin on those

'purple'. 'kush', 'piff' <-------- all have something in common..
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i mean, if any of you are implying that i didn't smoke kush (i don't think y'all are, though)...

...the person who i get my trees from...

...his connect gets shit from a grower in cali. i've smoked kush, haze, and chronic with the same kid. hash is becoming common around here because of him, too. probably gonna hit some hash up for the first time this weekend. [teet]
    test
  12. liquid`acid

^ is it bubble? i love bubble . . the hash i mean lol

ima guess they all have NY in common, likely with links to cali. . . and come to think of it they all get used as slang for good shit

lol funny thing im considering buying in the stupid fucken marketing tool jsut so i can ruin ppls worlds. start selling the champaign as kush then after i got everyone buying it be like . . . oh yeah its not kush.

and when i say kush is avg, i dont mean its regs, low grade or anything. i mean theres nothing special about it, its just another high end strain among hundreds.
    test
  13. toker

i wouldnt know as i didnt see what the weed looked like, smell, etc...

i just remember u saying that Chronic was going for more than og kush.. correct me if im wrong.. when i see stuff like this i quesion the authenticity of the actual strains b/c OgK kills chronic...
    test
  14. toker

its the latter.. everything now gets generalized into those 3 categories it seems..

go 4 it.. like ive said, nobody even know wtf a kush is hahahahaha.. they just hear niggas saying and bam it becomes a household name.. one of the biggest travesties in the mj community

the problem is that u cant just generalize kush... sayin kush is like saying colombian, mexican, african, etc...

and there lies the problem.. people are using and applying terms when they dont even know what it means.. same problem with "purple"

OG KUSH <<<<<<<-------------- the problem

shit cracks me up..

everybody loves to associate themselves with og Kush but nobody even has a clue.. all bout name recognition...

thats why nobody labels their cut...

in CA, where this shit started, there are over 10 different ogK cuts it seems.. notice how nobody outside me mentions these.....

thats why i dont see how people can judge stuff.. they havent even smoked the shit..

and then there are the actual kushes

which brings me back to my question..

which kush are u talking bout, Paranoid...
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

you're correct, i did make that statement. i got the chron for $30 and the kush for $25 (both half eighths) from two different dudes. basically, both dealers i got it from have the same connect and one just ripped me off.

however, the one who sold me the kush actually was able to sell some a half 8th of chron to a kid for $40. i wanted to smack the buyer.
    test
  16. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

That's all I chief bro.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

yessum.
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

test
  19. toker

^^^^^
    lol ive seen that crap b4.. never watched it all the way through cus it a bunch of BS

the problem is u guys dont know whats happeneing behind the scenes.. for several yrs now, kats from CA have been hating on cus of the OG kush hype.. no shit its not a pure kush but i dont think u will hear us saying that

u can tell it has a euro bias, it wouldnt be surprised if it was one of those kats they had beef with..

u can tell whoever mad it is a bitch, using peoples names....

told ya niggas jealous of us cali kats....

CA >>>>

if we nothing but hype then why does everybody want our cuts???

nothing but a bunch of faggots that wish they lived in cali

wait i just saw the last part ahahahahahaha

made by dalihempy, a poster on another site, or of his boys..

^^ like i said, it was prob made by ones of the kats beeefin an i was right hahaha

for the record, dali hasnt even smoked og kush so what the fuck would he know.. hes just a bitter poster
    test
  20. toker

oh an another thing

DALIs idol, shanti, used a picture of ras's og kush i beleive ... labeled it under a white widow descript

hmmmmmmmmm

like ive stated b4, the MJ community is not some happy go lucky shit.. niggas always at each other throats
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.