KRS-ONE DOWN WITH AL QAEDA? lol

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Smooth Nef, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

he wasnt talking about white people you self conscience fuck. he was talking about rich people...
    test
  2. Daniel Lawrence

Daniel Lawrence New Member

It's almost hard to be mad or upset at KRS-ONE, because it's clear to me that the man has been out of his mind for years. It's like I can almost see where he's coming from, but he's so radical and over the top with it you can't take him serious. It's a shame because it's not like I think he's stupid, but his views on the world are kind of out there.
    test
  3. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

hes still bitter after Nelly sonned him...
    test
  4. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

I don't agree with the statements...

And I don't disagree.

It's almost ALL truth...But the subject is just waaay too delicate and heartfelt to go that broad. He really really shoulda used more proper nouns. He would have been able to make a point or two. This is just they did and we do and so on...Where he's coming from is what I've been saying for awhile. Only difference is he said it like he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

And I wasn't talking about black people you self-righteous fuck. I was talking about poor people.... or uneducated people.... or people that vote for Kerry because they think history started with Bush... you know, people that live in the ghetto and have an IQ that's equivilent to the number of children they've sired into existance...

With that detailed explination, what would ever make you think I was talking about black people?
    test
  6. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

WTF wrongs with me?

KRS says Justice when 3,000 people who had absolutely nothing to do with the violence of (not in) Islam, and I'm the one killing innocent people?
    test
  7. deadweather

deadweather ******

thats fucking ignorant. are you living in old testement times? what is this? eye for an eye? you're just as stupid as krs-one apparently.

how the fuck are you going to advocate blowing up the ghetto when for all you know none of the people in the ghetto share his sentiments. As though they are responsible for KRS's actions and words.

besides, KRS is an idiot. Plenty of black business men went in and out of WTC all the time. If you dress like an idiot then of course they wont let you in. That applies to rednecks as well.
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

So you are admiting that not only KRS-Done is stupid, but his obviously anti-American views? Becareful, you might end up offending Nimrod.

How the fuck is KRS-Done going to advote terrorist acts against America when not all the people in America are responsible for the violence of (not in) Islam?

And plenty of black businessment died in WTC... don't tell KRS-Done.... he's more occupied with justice...
    test
  9. deadweather

deadweather ******

i already stated my problems with KRS. he's an idiot, anyone who sides with him is a retard. however, my problem was with you saying that we should erradicate the ghetto as though that would solve a problem.
    please explain your reasoning, perhaps i missed something
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

By stating KRS-Done is an idiot and anyone who sides with him is a retard, you have officially thrown off the shackles of liberal reactionary thought.

Those who defend KRS-Done say "Oh, he was talking abouth killing rich people" which makes their entire theory on terrorism believe it is about economic dispairty of American imperialism.

This means KRS-Done thinks this war on terrorism is about rich people exploiting poor people... even thought the whole of Islam is sitting on the most expensive resource in the history of the world and selling it at enormous markup...

By stating that KRS-Done is an idiot and his supporters are also idiots, this means you have thrown aside the desperate liberal argument of this war being about economic disparity or American Imperialm.

Which, I applaud you for since that is not the cause since this war is about Western hegemony and Global Islamic resurgance.

However, such an action you have taken would not be taken up by the common liberal idiot, and thus, to drive home the fact that this war is not about economic disparity, a terrorist attack involving an area of America where the economically unsure live would do more then prove that point.

And with liberals giving Iran nuclear materials, that fate is unavoidable.
    test
  11. MHz.

MHz. New Member

You could of just posted that ^.
    And said, what he said lol.
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

These are liberals we are dealing with. Everything has to be broken down to an atomic scale so that they aren't confused.
    test
  13. ill skillz

ill skillz sirberus mu'fawka

favian 1, ghet-ghet 0
    test
  14. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

....? how? I just completely rerouted his fundamental belief without question.

OH let me guess, the word "racist" gets your pussy moist, doesn't it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.