krooked*k vs. drugs(topical style)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by canabi, Jan 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

set the thread and get a topic....
    test
  2. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Was that supposed to be a diss? If your money is where your mouth is, and i CAN'T emcee, we can do an aduio battle and watch me eat you alive. Or we can do text, topical or regular, and I'll still eat you alive. It doesn't really matter. well, what do you say?
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

That's called swaying you stupid fuck. You suck and should never, ever, ever, talk about someone else's verse. Krooked and Canabi are the only two good heads in your crew.
    test
  4. Union X

Union X What So Ever

gay topic fags
    test
  5. G. O. A. T.

G. O. A. T. Greatest Of All Time...

interesting..give me timee young ones..i shall battle drugs first ur topic..then londo also ur topic..afterwards..ima kill macabre with his horrible rhymes and be happy once again all of u set the threads..i cant post today tho..ill try..cause im loaded with work from skool..
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

no shit
    test
  7. Complete Chaos

set the thread and pick a topic
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Kid, we already got a battle up. I'm not wasting anymore time on you today. We can talk tomorrow. Hopefully you can figure out how to provide decent competition and be heterosexual by then.
    test
  9. Londo

Londo Fuck You

I'm not battling you topically, not yet anyways. I want it to be just me and you without you being rushed so when I humuliate you to no end, you have no excuse whats so ever besides that fact that you suck. Clown
    test
  10. G. O. A. T.

then we will do that later..let me take care of these goons first..or just give me time and set the thread now..
    test
  11. G. O. A. T.

yo drugs i told u dogg..i aint settin nothin up..pick a topic..i will reply most deff..maybe not today but i will for sure tomm...and londo..u can wait a lil till the ups guy gives me mic and then i shall murder u how i planned to..until then..run along now =)
    test
  12. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Blah at you and your bullshit. I read your shit and you whack as fuck. Feel special I'm bored and spending time replying to you. If you want me to handle you topically, I will. If you want it in a battle, I'll rape you. If you want it audio, I'll rip you to shreds without trying. Now shut the fuck up until you have the talent to back up the shit you talk CLOWN
    test
  13. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Oh, take that bar out of your signature to. It makes you look bad.
    test
  14. G. O. A. T.

yea and the one u chose to put on is very clever,dick..what did u read n e ways?..tell u the truth..im not the best battler..im more topical..but if im forced to..i will kill u..btw let me read something of urs..
    test
  15. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Lol, your not killing anything but your image trying to write ryhmes. No, you can't see anything of mine until you battle me. The quote is from Pun to 50 cent and it's not meant to be clever, it's meant to be a direct threat. Now, except a battle or a topical battle so I can shut you the fuck up.
    test
  16. G. O. A. T.

i thought i wasnt worth ur time?..topical..ur choice of topic..and if ur not satisfied wit that afterwards i will battle u..
    test
  17. Londo

Londo Fuck You

I said you are lucky I am taking the time to respond but I am bored. Ok to the topical battle but you decide the topic and set it up. You have to drop tonight as well.
    test
  18. G. O. A. T.

test
  19. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

somebody vote. w' the fuck.
    test
  20. Complete Chaos

no shit
    test