Battle Video KOTD- Reverse Live vs The Deadman

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PJ Sumroc, Apr 14, 2013.

?

who won?

1. Reverse Live

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Deadman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. too close to call it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

Oops, wrong forum. :dnadafuck:
    test
  2. ForestSilence

Reverse won. Great wc battle like always.
    test
  3. The Deadman

The Deadman Member

Me too! I think it'll be CRAZY!
    test
  4. ForestSilence

In the closet? I dont know about deadman (I doubt he pretends to not play games or some shit) but reverse live doesnt give any reason to think he wouldnt have a video game bar. If you say he used gun bars in this battle therefore is pretending to be someone he's not, stop. Erik foreman uses gun bars. Are we going to say he's fake.
    test
  5. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Haha yea you said you forgot but it was the last thing you said lol, way to rep that my man, I love it. Two 45's isosceles right triangle whoooo geometry on deck
    test
  6. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

good shit from both...... think cats slept on reverse 3rd a bit.. but dead edged it to me... doesn't matter much, think both are a good watch.... all that matters at the end of the day tbh.... think dead will turn it up another notch against cocky tbh.... like the quality shit from these fresh coast events... not much filler
    test
  7. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

my bad.
    test
  8. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

yo battling any time soon aak?
    test
  9. Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer Member

Deadman>>>>

But anyway, why the fuck was Sid from Slipknot there?
    test
  10. SpecTheKid

SpecTheKid ProJect BloWed LA

in defense of the crowd....there were a few lames at the event that night that were on some dumb shit and had the crowd kinda shook. This battle was immediately after an altercation that one the "thug" participants and myself had.

This generation of the LA crowd is new and looking those jokes and whatnot. You also got more of the established fans that understand the total concept and also A LOT of folks don't remember how BIG of a FREESTYLE battle city LA was/is. People miss that and at times you see that in the lack of affinity towards the written battle events. Granted the city has had great events here (BOLA 4, CIA, and aot of other great events. Building the momentum to have both sides of the spectrum though is a challenge but we embracing it. Reason I'm booking matches like this, is to get bars vs bars. Unexpected matches that pit talent against each other. Anyone can say you're a faggot and make people laugh. Not everyone can continually put great lines together along with entertaining the viewers. Y'all know that though being that yall are looking for quality.

Respect.
    test
  11. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

nah, probably not.. unless KOTD got a ticket/hotel room for me

I am doing this, though: The Aak, Baby
    test
  12. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Makes sense. The blank stares seem uncharacteristic of the LA crowd since even CIA, Resurgence, and the GZ/PY events have had crowds more into the battles than this battle here.

What you said about people being big fans of freestyle battles makes sense. I've overheard people in the crowds or talked to people at BOLA 4 and Resurgence that seemed like they followed battling but thought everyone was freestyling their verses and had some of those same "freestyle battle" expectations when they think someone wrote their shit.

I like these types of battles so keep up the good work. I think the recent matches reflect what people are looking for out of battling now as well as make the most out of the roster out here. By the next big LA event, I think the crowd will be pretty good, in terms of size and reactions.
    test
  13. SpecTheKid

SpecTheKid ProJect BloWed LA

Aak getting that Madd Illz money he don't need KOTD.
    test
  14. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

wait... wait Spec the kid?? that you Aspect???

they should have never gave this nigga power lol .. what up?
    test
  15. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

J-Pro....as great of a battler as he is terrible as a a host

ha haaaaaa
    test
  16. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

shit was a good battle.

lol @ " i took this battle on 2 days notice.... alright on 1 days notice.... alright on 5 minutes notice and i aint even trying"

will watch more of deadmans battles. dude was coo. RL came proper like usual
    test
  17. Top_Shelf_ENT

Top_Shelf_ENT Member

LMAO, nice battle but I swear, did Reverse Live just recite the scene from Little Giants/Mighty Ducks in Round 1?? LOL, it was nice, but come on bruh... really??
    test
  18. dudeitsivan

dudeitsivan Member

this battle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  19. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

tko- deadman, his bars was better than RL performance. niggas was overreacting over RL shit. deadman been killing it for minute, give em a battler with views.
    test
  20. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

your mother got knocked up by tinted windows best shit i heard in a min, both these dudes keep gettin better
    test