Battle Video KOTD - Rap Battle - Ayem vs The Deadman

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ljyankee4, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Deadman

The Deadman Member

Can't use it NOW bruddah. There's proof of the transaction. I'ma battle in Canada and the nigga gonna pull out screenshots of this thread. Lmao!
    test
  2. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

I'll edit the post and pretend we never had this conversation

gunbars.edu rolls sneaky

mmmmmmmmm edited it with some more heat
    test
  3. jwill972

jwill972 Member

Ayem had that Lux flow/delivery lol
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i don't see it. some youtube comments said the same. i was more animated than when i first started in gt, but it had nothing to do w lux.
    test
  5. jwill972

jwill972 Member

Tbh the only other battle I saw u in was you and DNA. It was like u were preaching to Deadman and how u delivered your bars were like Lux. I'm not knocking u bro, it ls just Lux performance is still fresh in my mind. U did good in this battle minus the 8mile scheme
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

needs more views!
    test
  7. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Brought to you by the guy who brought us such classics as

test
  8. brownzvill19

brownzvill19 Active Member

Dope battle finally good to see deadman in kotd been rocking wit him since his kid batttle with that said he took this all 3 ayem did decent but dead man was to much. I notice he slowed down his style so we can understand him now wish he would of improved his speach his other battles caused he had some shitt in that battle he had in ahatt nd caddy ron. It sounds so cleche to say but aymen did have a bit of lux style in him, I know lux isn't the only one to rap that way be he is the most popular now and the one that perfects it
    test
  9. Tecknowledgist

Tecknowledgist 7-CYPHER-NICKEL

i second the lux comment

the pauses, hand gestures, and inflections made ayem sound like lux's biggest fan. even the voice is damn near identical

and i think he knows it too because the only thing he called out in this thread was the lux comment lol

did he even ask lux for calicoe throwaways and wind up with the Cal-ibration/Cal-abrasion scheme?? lol jk but really

reference to a casket? that's got me a little skepti-CAL

Ayem killed it tho. Just sayin lol
    test
  10. RealTalk315

RealTalk315 Member

Dope battle ..... I wanna battle Deadman in Cali
    test
  11. Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer Member

Dope battle. Never seen Deadman before but he definitely made me a fan, he won imo.

Resurgence >>>>
    test
  12. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

i read this once (tbh u should feel lucky about that) and didnt get why u made this post

explain
    test
  13. brodeezy

team black goin at team black?

my nigga u and him gotta stand strong, teamblack is scarce in white of the dot.
    test
  14. GraphicNature

I was pointing out the irony in your post by you saying "whoever dosen't get the Sonic and Knuckles reference must be 15 years old" And then the next post your saying you didn't get the P-Nut (not peanut) references, when dudes been around since GT first started....Matter fact I remember dude from the "Underground rap" chats from aol back 10 years ago.....Who's the young buck now?
    test
  15. brodeezy

id be very, very upset with myself if i watched battle rap for that long lol. im not a 'young buck,' im just not a faggot
    test
  16. GraphicNature

Sooo. If you've loved battler rap for 2 or 3 years its cool? But if you loved battle rap for 10 years your a faggot? So basically what your implying is that every battler from GT, to URL, to KOTD...etc.....is faggots....cause I am willing to bet money they've been battling and have loved battling for well over 10 years.....Your right, your not a faggot, your a joke who follows the bandwagon, kudos to you for admiting that
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I think Ayem edged the battles he was pretty good

I don't like Deadman delivery but he got bars. He's a notch above Fox who also has weak delivery
    test
  18. brodeezy

Yes

& ignored lmao. have fun telling your grand kids about battle rap you lifer faggot.
    test
  19. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Only brought it up cause the first youtube comments said it. A lot of mc's flail their arms while rapping tho. That's just something I do at times, even when spitting verses on stage for tracks.

I'm waiting for cats to say staring at your opponent during crowd reactions is a diz thing. Next time ill lick my lip and squint my eyes like lux did lol.
    test
  20. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

ima bout to watch this again. Both these cats killed. Thought The Deadman got it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.