Kosmo Kramer aka Michael Richards tries hard to ruin his career...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Let me make this easy for you: at their peak, there were 12 million native AMERICANS. More than 12 million slaves came to america. 5 to 10 thousand potential slaves were killed on the way over. What you think happened once they were here?

Now, before your down's syndrome effects your motor skills and you can't make any damn sense of what I JUST said, let me break it down for you:

12 million slaves brought here. Millions of slaves bred here via animal husbandry from those 12 million slaves. You mean to tell me that over 250 years, they were treated wonderfully? You know the likelihood of a slave dying at a ripe old age? Their lives were cut short via slavery. You can say the vast majority of slaves that died were in a sense worked to death. They tried that with indians, but it did not become the institution it became IN AMERICA.

What? Now that I've disproved you, you're gonna tell me that indians were historically treated worse than blacks in Arizona? You already narrowed it down from the americas to america. What's next? Your block?

And for the record, I don't give a fuck what you think of black people. I am, however, concerned at your inability to master remedial math...
    yes, stupid. What part are you getting confused on? I even have close relatives/ancestors that are half white/half native. [dunno]
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

That's what I'm sayin'. He's trying hard to make ammends, but why is it they immediately go to Jesse Jackson? We don't listen to him anymore! [funny]

Go find Barak. Harold Ford Jr. or someone like this.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Man, i fucking hate Jesse Jackson. Any time a camera turns on, he's close by. He must think some higher power appointed him to speak on all incidents Black.

Matter of fact, Nislanif what do you think of Jackson and Sharpton?

Another question, since you seem to know a lot about Africa. Who own the Gold/Diamond mines of Africa?
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

why is MENAZ arguing still? i already posted the links that show Nislanif aint bluffing or bullshiting about that blacks having native blood...scroll back up menaz...

it says its believed 40 percent of blacks in america have native blood.... thats a pretty high number if you ask me.
    test
  5. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Harold Ford Jr. is as white as me. So you'd probably think he's racist.

and go fucking figure... now some blacks are claiming native american blood. The most desperate ones at least.

I've never in my life heard one single black person sympathize with native americans....
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

If he lost his temper then maybe he should learn how to control that shit.
    He's a comedian for chrissake, of course he's gonna get heckled.

anyway, I don't care that he used the word really, I'm still gonna laugh when I watch seinfeld.

i'm not offended by it, I just don't care for people trying to cover up for him with that "lost his temper" stuff.

He's a grown man. You lose your temper, there's consequences. Maybe being a comedian and all, he'll be able to see the irony when he's standing in line with niggas in the unemployment lines.

(that was a joke. i'm black).
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lmao

Ill rich has the worst logic ever.

Richards is a racist, bottom line.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Likely, no. His fam and my fam are tight, and he's one of the best known members of the CBC; the Congressional BLACK Congress. Calm down.
    Just because you haven't heard about it until now doesn't mean it's a new phenomenon. Quiet as it's kept, you don't know everything about black people.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. Jesse is a stalwart on Capitol Hill; his son is a young congressman. Good guy. However, Jesse is like the fresh prince of politics. He's still good at what he does, but nobody cares. He's a throwback to the days of MLK, still living off that legacy. Now, I like the guy because he personally got me to sign up to vote and is about black empowerment, but I'm just not swayed by his presence.

2. I got new respect for Sharpton when he ran for president because of the Democrats, he was making the most sense. He wasn't playing politics, he was just making sense. He kept winning debates. He made sense. I just couldn't see myself voting for a dude wid a perm...

3. Diamonds to this day are owned by private companies and entities such as DeBeers, etc. but essentially, it is the same story as anywhere: europeans came in, raped and pillaged and that was it. Britain, the Dutch, Germans, even America. Africa is not the continent of black people. Hell, Africa is even a european name for the place, it was actually called Alkebu-lan. [dunno]
    test
  10. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I was watching Richards apology on the David Letterman show and I couldn't help but laugh when he said It just comes outta me...but I'm not racist." LOL...well, for it to come outta ya, it's gotta be in ya. Dude is a racist for sure...lol...
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

everything we say in a moment of anger always comes from a concretely rooted foundational source within us? especially when we're placed in a position of openness and vulnerability (on stage for everyone to see)?

not always... it's conceivable that, in his right and calm (or, calmer as i should say since he seems haywire in general) state of mind, he's not a racist... and, it's conceivable that it was a weapon he desperately reached for to fight back with

i say that thinking hypothetically and going off of personal/other rm.com members' experiences
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I think were missing the fact that we're all racist in some capacity. Some just more than others. And he may happen to be more racist than others. That doesn't mean he's in the KKK or anything like that. But for the most part, when we're put in pressurized sitiuations we act instinctively. For some reason the heckling caught him off gaurd.

Put anybody in a situation that they feel is intense and racially charged, they're either going to say something racist, think it or get violent. I'm not saying all comedians would have reacted to that situation in that way. I am saying that if your right buttons get pushed, you will react in some sort of racist manner. The difference between called being a racist or not is just verbalizing or acting on those thoughts.

He went on the air to appologize. He didn't have to. The notion that he was trying to save his career is made up, cause none of us know that. But what we do know is that he is filthy rich off of Seinfeld, on of the greatest sitcoms ever in any aspect. He doesn't have to work another day in his life. So was he really appologizing to save a career that he doesn't need?

You guys make it like he's the second coming of Hitler. All he did was react a little bit stronger than some of us would. And I bet some of us would have reacted even worse. He did something, and he appologized, which is all he can do until time machines are invented. You guys act like a fucking seppuku is in order or something.

It's easier to point fingers than to attempt to understand.
    test
  13. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Pure racism...that wasn't comedy in any shape or form.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

THAT WAS NEVER MY ARGUMENT! THAT IS A STRAW MAN infered by soultan.

I'm not arguing INDIANS with BLACK AFRICAN BLOOD or INDIANS with WHITE EUROPEAN BLOOD. What I am arguing is the FULL BLOODED INDIAN had it much worse than the African in america.

FYI. Wikipeida, Is the worst place for information.

Soultan, Conversation over.

You've made Ad hominem arguments, Straw man arguments, hastey generalizations, and Proof of assertion arguments.

You're a wishful thinker in this argument.

Believe what you want. But the Indain had it much wrose in america than the african. I've already went through this two times now, You just want to be right instead of listening to logic. To continue would mean circular logical.

And stop Implying fallacies Like I think the BLACK DIDN'T HAVE IT BAD!
    My point is the INDIAN HAD IT WORSE!

Only a Half million Africans were sent to North America.

Blacks population grew.
    Indian population died out.

Went from 112 million Indians to roughly 2 million indians.

Yet another reason why the Indain had it worse in america.
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

First off:

your numbers are wrong. 12 million indians to less than 1 million, not 112 million. Second, about 12 to 13 million slaves came to N. America. Not a half a million. What? There were more than that in the Carolinas alone.

And stop using words and phrases you don't know the meaning off, because it makes you look stupid. How would continuing arguing the same point over and over circular logic? That's not what that means, be careful. What ever website you are looking at and pulling these critical thinking words and phrases off of, stop it.

Second, how about you tell me how the indians had it WORSE. I never said you thought we didn't have it BAD, I'm saying you think we had/have it better than native americans. I'M saying we had it worse, and I said why. Point form for the intellectually challenged:

1. More africans and black americans were killed on U.S. soil than the Native Americans.

2. The native americans weren't taken from their country, they were taken from their land to horrible reservations. Blacks were just taken from their land and owned and killed. Both are horrible, one is worse.

3. We were owned and disenfranchised by law for longer in this country than native americans.

Now, the end result may not be as bad; we may be in larger numbers, we may have persevered more through the physical hardships (that's why european settlers gave up enslaving native americans in exchange for the more durable africans) but that does not lessen to any degree the travesties caused upon a people. Some may argue that it is resultant of it. If you take a mass amount of people, enslave them, put them into bondage, give them the harshest of conditions and the weak ones will die off and a stronger superior people will arise. That is essentially how some look at it, including the likes of HP Newton.

So don't look to who we as African Americans are now by the numbers and how we thrive as an indication at all of how we were treated. That will lead you to all the fallacies you so love to speak of without any knowledge of what they mean...
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

white ppl are devils in disguise
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

This would make sense if he was not such a veteran of the comedy stage. All the heckler said was "your not funny".

I'm sorry, but when last did you get angry and say some shit that was not in your mind already? (Hint: it is impossible to say things that do not originate in your mind. You speak from within.)

If he was just saying that because they were black and he was trying to hurt them so he went immediately for the jugular, well that's racist. Using a racial slur to hurt someone is a racist move.

Basically, if what Michael Richards did was not racist, than what is? What behavior do we reserve the term "racism" for if not yelling to get rid of people from a venue because "he's a n*gger"?

"50 years ago, we'd have you hung upside down with a fork up your ass!"

This being said by a man over 50 might not be speaking from imagination. Back in the day, Picnics were when you'd pick a N!gger and lycnh him. Families would come and watch and bring blankets and food and what have you. I'm only 30, and I remember lynchings occuring in my life time. If you're 22, I remember them happening in YOURS as well.

So a 57 year old man may have attended one or been around to hear of them as current reality. (to be sure, kramer's jewish. Chances are he'd too be a guest of honor at an upside down hanging with a fork up his ass...)
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Like many, he probably truly believes he is not a racist, and the idea that he may very well be one frightens him to no end. He did not look good on that show. he looked physically sickenned by his own behavior.

I believe he is a racist, but I truly believe he is sorry.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

someone should make this a sig...
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.