Kosmo Kramer aka Michael Richards tries hard to ruin his career...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

lol...

Trust me, you will be better served not trying to predict my argument because so many people suck at being able to do that. All i do is argue, it's all I've been taught to do.

Now, in this intermediate stage of the argument, I want to ask you a question Mr...um...nasty...[dunno] (I kinda like that name, actually.)

How many slaves died during slavery?
    How many indians were slaughtered?
    How many blacks today can attribute both travesties to their past?

For the record, watch this film about the numbers of slaves taken FROM africa and the number of people lost just in getting them here. That number is about 5-10 million Afrikans killed just in the process of getting them here.
    Now, since there were only 12 million native americans in what is now the United States, [dunno] Think about that for a second. Slavery wasn't the slight thing y'all making it out to be. Now, what happened to my Native American ancestors was horrible. What happened to the Jews seems even more attrocious to me. Just GASSED and shit! But just in the process of getting blacks TO america FOR them to be exploited, we already topped both of 'em by the numbers.

there were 12 million "indians" here before the attrocities by the europeans. There were 125 million Afrikans in Afrika before the attrocities THERE by the europeans.

OF COURSE THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE BLACKS THAN INDIANS LEFT OVER. That's 2nd grade remedial helmet and bib math!

And for the record, I'd rather be enslaved than dead. You can't escape death...
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Where's my logic? Where is you're reading and comprehension skills?
    You said native americas didn't have it worse than blacks. yet blacks
    are easily found on american soil. Try finding a indian. You can't
    tell me blacks had it worse than indains. Both had it bad, But native americans are scarce and paractically non-existant. native america had
    it much worse. Show me one even two full blooded native americans working in the congress.

Azue, is not native american. Azue, is just a goof ball.
    And know you don't have any native american blood.
    The only way you would have native american blood
    is if someone in your linage had sex with a native american
    producing a native american/african child. Africans come from africa.
    NOT native americans. Native americans are indigenous to the new world.
    they're basically retrospective mexicans.

your BLACK. What the fuck Are you rabbling on about?
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The slaves were taken by europeans. However, only 5% of slaves came to america. And most died of disease during the middle passage.

The country Africa was not confiscated. However, The indians land was confiscated. Also the Indians were enslaved and murdered.

Stop with the hasty generaliztions.

Jews are still alive in great amounts, Jews also have their own nation.
    Natives are scarce practically non-existant, and don't have their own NATION.
    Africans still have Africa. And because of how slaves were utilized, America is just as much the white mans as it is the black mans. Yet the indian is SHIT UPON.

You can't tell me the blacks had it worse than the native americans.
    The few native americas that are alive are considered 3rd class citizens
    compared to whites and blacks.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

... but thats not what happened

lets look at reality

africa = terrible living conditions

america = disgustingly rich living conditions

if black america were a country

it would be in the top 10 as far as income goes

not to mention the freedoms and quality of life in america

face it

black people today benefited off slavery because it put them in this country
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

^^^^ I don't know about that. To say that Blacks benefitted from slavery is a stretch and a half. Truthfully, they would be able to come to America right now on their own. They were taken, and as a result, lost most or all recollection of their heritage. That can never be undone.

Back to the argument at hand. Lots of Africans died due to disease. You just can't have that many people in close quarters. We'll never know the actual number of how many were actually killed (murdered). With that being considered the numbers are almost the same.

That brings up the question, which would you rather have- Being taken from your home, or your home taken from you. I'd rather be taken from my home. Having my home taken from me would leave behind constant reminders of that. It's like a constant slap in the face. Living on a reservation is a slap in the face.
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

^^^^ I don't know about that. To say that Blacks benefitted from slavery is a stretch and a half. Truthfully, they would be able to come to America right now on their own. They were taken, and as a result, lost most or all recollection of their heritage. That can never be undone.

You kind of say that as if white people didn't benefit off of Black people. Like Black people didn't come over here and play a vital role in making America what it is today. It's not like they were sending smoke signals and SOS's over to America. They were just fine where they were.

Back to the argument at hand. Lots of Africans died due to disease. You just can't have that many people in close quarters. We'll never know the actual number of how many were actually killed (murdered). With that being considered the numbers are almost the same.

That brings up the question, which would you rather have- Being taken from your home, or your home taken from you. I'd rather be taken from my home. Having my home taken from me would leave behind constant reminders of that. It's like a constant slap in the face. Living on a reservation is a slap in the face. Add to that the principles of their religion, and the state of America today as far as things like pollution.
    test
  7. yo momma 5th

yo momma 5th New Member

I agree with Rich.

But hey, whats logic ever done for me?
    test
  8. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

Clearly, you know nothing of African History (that is pre-transatlantic slavery).

Those "Africa was a continent tabula rosa" arguments hold no weight
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Yeah, this is hilarious. I'm probably not even gonna read this shit LATER, let alone now.
    test
  10. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

i say we beat down cosmo, and stick a plunger in his ass.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You're right, there are less native americans than blacks, but there always have been less native americans than blacks worldwide. by a MILE.

And yes, I am part native american. More than a quarter, less than half. Most African Americans have a lot of native blood in them for various reasons. I have Native American blood on both sides of my family.

If I were full blooded black, I'd be just a smidge darker...
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Oh for fuck's sake. Yes it was. It's still more colonialized than America has ever been. You do know that, right?
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

do you have seminole blood? I know about them. my friend she was black seminole like 15 percent and the rest was cuban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Seminoles

[​IMG]
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

guys nislanif is right i just looked it up

It is belived that 40% of African Americans possess Native American ancestry. [1] [2] African slaves brought to the United States, and their descendants, have had a long history of cultural exchange, and notably intermarriage, with the Native peoples they encountered and their descendants (largely in the American South); it is widely believed that this exchange and intermarriage is a primary reason behind certain folkways that have origins in Native American culture that have been incorporated into African American culture. This cultural mixing is also believed to be the reason why certain phenotypes common within Native peoples also occur in a large percentage of the African American population to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Indians
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

yes it is.[/quote]

lets look at reality

africa = terrible living conditions[/quote]You sure? First of all, there are thriving metropolises in africa today in SPITE of the underdevelopment of Africa.
    Really? Come to Watts.
    I believe top seven. However, had European imperialism (which gave birth to both the slave trade AND the raping of the motherland) it would be the richest continent in the world still, as it was before imperialism...
    The freedoms and quality of life in america are only in america because of it's stolen wealth and legacy.
    But by taking them out of their countries in what was considered "the gold coast" back then, and by raping the nation from then to this day for diamonds, gold, and many raw materials, America would still be run by AT BEST 12 million indians living in tribal situations taught to them by West Africans.

Oh, but you're wondering how that could be if they only came to this country via slavery.

Hint: Africans were here before white settlers. Came and left! Read you some Van Sertima.

Sorry, rich, but there is more to black culture and history than the oversized white tees and cornrows you have co-opted for yourself. [dunno]

Didn't you try this argument 3 years ago and get laughed off of the spec?
    test
  16. pumkinhead

pumkinhead Lemonpie.

you guys talk a lot.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yeah but don't confuse the issue we are talking about America.
    Meaning the slaves brought to america not slavery in general.
    To do that, I we'd have to include the Al-islamic slave trade.

But America wise, Indains have had it the worst

Must have been many years of procreation with the native american race on both sides.
    test
  18. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

michael richards just showed his true feelings about black folks....

it was wrong of him to do what he did...and he's getting what's coming to him....

nuff said.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You really know nothing, do you? You think Africans own Africa. Sure they do.

[dummy]

I stopped reading after that.

You just are going to insist that blacks have it great because we have this huge continent that we own, indians have it worse even though they have some semblance of reparations and blacks don't, and I somehow am pure african. For some reason, facts mean absolutely nothing to you...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.