Kool Keith is the greatest rapper of all times

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SoulFood, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

probably true about the Beastie Boys

but you would of never heard of Atmosphere if it wasnt for Eminem

you say el ps beats are so amazing but they sound like crap to me. Id take a dre em timbo havoc necro premiere etc beat anyday over that boring ass shit
    test
  2. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Does this "mainstream vs underground" shit ever get old to you people?
    test
  3. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

its just stupid how the nerdrap fans sit there and say mainstream sucks

take it for what its worth
    test
  4. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

You know there was a time when I listened to 100% mainstream gangsta rap, and then there was a time that completely switched around and I listened to almost 100% underground rap... but now I'm starting to realize that you can have a healthy balance, you don't have to pick one or the other all the way. If you want to then fine... different people like different things.. bickering over which is better is pointless.

I still can't get into most mainstream rap seriously.. like actually listen to their albums.. but the music isn't bad if it's on the radio while I'm driving or whatever but I wouldn't want to sit down and listen to one of their albums in my headphones cause it isn't enough to keep me entertained. If it is for you then great, but you can't expect everyone to adopt the same tastes anymore than I can expect you to listen to a MF Doom album. I have my thing and you have yours, lets just leave it at that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.