Kobe >>>>> Lebron

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Common_Sense79, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

For all you LeBraun sycophants:

""It’s also important to me to make the team I’m on now the best. I don’t want to go ring-chasing, as I call it; you know, going to a team that’s already pretty established and trying to win a ring with them. I want to stay with the Cavs and build a champion. And I feel like we’re on our way."

SPORTSbyBROOKS LeBron: ‘I don’t want to go ringchasing, as I call it’
    test
  2. knowitall

knowitall New Member

Miami isn't "already established" ... they didn't get out of the first round last year.

LeBron himself "establishes" them as a legitimate contender.

If he wins a ring with Miami, it wouldn't be diminished. It wouldn't be handed to LeBron. He would've earned it as a big-time contributor.

As for "contradicting himself" - what he did with those above statements is build confidence in the fans for the Cleveland Cavs product, which is his obligation so long as he's under-contract with them. What it also does is show management a long-term commitment that they can also use to go out and sign big-time help.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Sociopath imo.
    test
  4. murda bay

murda bay New Member

kobe wasnt doin none of that shit in his 6-7 year...compare year to year and lebron is beastin kobe....and if it was for his teams...kobe wouldnt have one chip...3 wit shaq...2 wit gasol.....give lebron either one and it would b the same results

as for over rated defender....kobe is the #1 most over rated defender in the league
    test
  5. murda bay

murda bay New Member

he tried...but u can only do s much for so long BY YURSELF
    test
  6. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

right now, kobe bryant is better. BUT, i'm still the best all time. :wink:
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Lebron practically had GM duties in Cleveland.

His non-committal attitude is why nobody ever signed with Cleveland.

I don't know why none of you seem to understand this and repeat the same ignorance.
    test
  8. Ready2Rhyme

Ready2Rhyme R&R

"It’s also important to me to make the team I’m on now the best. I don’t want to go ring-chasing, as I call it; you know, going to a team that’s already pretty established and trying to win a ring with them. I want to stay with the Cavs and build a champion. And I feel like we’re on our way." - LeBron James
    test
  9. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

fuck lebron..no matter what he does he is going to be the guy that couldn't win it for his home state and abandoned the fans that adored him to go to an established team...

Knowitall....Miami having D wade is enough to call them established, its not like they hit the fuckin lottery......

lebron backers continue to change the story, and then DEFEND LEBRON with the SAME SHIT THEY BASHED kobe for.... Its disgusting.
    test
  10. knowitall

knowitall New Member

How does DWade by himself make them "established"? Miami was a first-round team last year. Cleveland was a second round team with the league's best record. So, actually, LeBron took A STEP DOWN by going to Miami.

One player doesn't make a team. It's a 5-on-5 sport.

What did I bash Kobe for that I'm now defending LeBron for?

BTW, being from Akron doesn't obligate LeBron to play for Cleveland. As LeBron made clear in a recent interview, Akron guys and Cleveland guys generally hate each other. It's the typical big-town, small-town rivalry. The league just marketed LeBron as a native Cavalier because it was convenient. It had nothing to do with reality.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.