Kobe Better than Jordan? lets discuss...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by _REAPAH_, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

realized that...corrected myself...I posted the records to stab at Cire...
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

test
  4. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

your on crack

besides the fact rodman wasnt even on the first 3...

lol@ pippen / rodman > shaq

shut the fuck up...
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

this broad is sick in the face writing that madness...lol

She gonna name john starks and joe dumars...but dumars is a hall of famer and jordan STILL went up against cats like magic, bird, drexeler dominique, isaiah etc...

correct me if Im mistaken, but Larry Bird > Dirk Nowitzki

shes writing with an agenda...her whole shit is slanted.
    test
  6. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

besides the fact this bitch said "it was jordan and everyone else" playing it as if the leageu was done and jordan caught a down moment in the NBA...

lol...

give me a break...
    test
  7. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

hahah@that article

Like skrybe said her shit is flawed

Now don't get me wrong I love Kobe as a player, but until he LEADS the Lakers to a championship or two he will NEVER be considered better than Jordan.

Mike LED his bulls to title after title

Now I don't think we should rag on Kobe just yet seeing as how this is what his third season w/o Shaq

I believe we should give him some time but the way cats keep saying Kobe is better than Mike is mind boggling to me

But player wise he's as close to Jordan as anyone has ever seen

My whole point is how can he be considered BETTER than Mike when he hasn't even led the Lakers to the conference finals let alone an NBA championship
    test
  8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol @ this idiot.

Bill Russell himself said Wilt dominated him you imbecile.
    test
  9. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

And also like Mesk just pointed out she's sayin' Mike played w/everyone else like Dominique, Bird, Isaiah, Magic, Barkley, etc weren't great players

IMO the NBA was tougher back then

I doubt some of today's cats would be able to score on the 80's bad boys
    test
  10. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

lmfao @ bill russell being better than wilt

that's just about as bad as comparing kobe to jordan
    test
  11. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

Russell would probably name you 10 players better than he is...because of the humble guy he is

but he would be wrong

Honors: Elected to Naismith Basketball Basketball Hall of Fame (1975); NBA champion (1957, '59, '60, '61, '62, '63, '64, '65, '66, '68, '69); NBA MVP (1958, '61, '62, '63, '65); All-NBA First Team (1959, '63, '65); Eight-time All-NBA Second Team; NBA All-Defensive Team (1969); 12-time NBA All-Star (1958-69); All-Star MVP (1963); One of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996); Olympic gold medalist (1956).

NOBODY comes close to that...11 championships?? the fuck COACHED his team to a fucking championship as a PLAYER...yall are sick...
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

not only that...but everybody knows the league was tougher back then. For starters there were less teams so the talent was more condensed..

When Jordan played, EVERY team had two bonafide stars. When they did the 50 greatest players of all time...over half of them played against jordan.

payton and kemp
    miller and smits
    nance price and daughtery

Cats like Greg Anthony, Hubert Davis, detlef shrempf...solid bench players in a deep league...would start on most teams today.

How many cats playing TODAY would you consider among the 50 greatest of all time?
    test
  13. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

90% of this site is anti-kobe...
    test
  14. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol, Russell played with 4-5 HOF players.

Maybe if you guys actually knew a lick about basketball I could argue with you guys.
    test
  15. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

everyone loves jordan for the same reasons they hate kobe
    test
  16. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i'm not here to argue about who's better outta these two i just wanted to say that todays players would shit all over the players in the late 80's/ early 90's.
    test
  17. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

thats cuz you are retarded, Magic, Jordan, Bird, Malone and Olajuwon would destroy any 5 you can put together.

You must be like 18 and dont know any better.
    test
  18. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

jemele hill may as well have run over her credibility with a mack truck after writing that nonsense

"kobe bryant is better. but..... he hasnt won as much, or had a bigger impact, or anything like that. but trust me, he's good."
    test
  19. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

niggas be to concerned with their contracts and off court issues to have greatness like drexler malone olajuwon robinson barkley etc....

man the nigga jordan destoryed dreams of niggas winning a title, jordan aint never been to the nba finals and lost, fuckin kobe and shaq lost to the damn pistons due to them acting like divas and shit...

the league aint as competitive as it was with them niggas...

shit jordan should have his own hall of fame, he snatched hopes from barkley, stockton, malone, payton, kemp, ewing etc of ever winning a ring....

that nigga felt bad for them dudes so he used a cop out of playing baseball just so another team can see what its like to win, he felt bad for shitting on clyde back in the day so he went to the rockets to play with olajuwon just to win... to bad that shit aint happend when payton and malone went to the lakers to play with kobe and shaq hoping to win.....

HOW THE FUCK u got four hall of famers and still cant fuckin win?? thats cause kobe be that trash trying to prove he like mike when he that trash that he be YA DIG
    test
  20. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

same way team usa keeps losing, you dunce. hall of famers dont equal championships. you need cohesiveness and everybody on the roster needs to know their role on the team. when you got 4 players who always demand the ball on 1 team, some of them are not going to be happy when they dont get enough touches. yall underestimate consistent role players.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.