Kobe Better than Jordan? lets discuss...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by _REAPAH_, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

wilt was 7'0 tall in an era when centers were 6'5..

your argument is the flawed one...

Bill russel was a better center then Wilt
    test
  2. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

lol

THE LUXURY OF PLAYING WITH HORACE GRANT?!?!

hahaha

thats like saying the first dream team had the luxury of playing with christian laettner

your replies in this thread are the worst
    test
  3. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

how these niggas gonna play the stats.. and then not say wilt is the best ever?

best stat related career was wilt.

jordan's the best ever though, hands down

kobe's the best right now.. but still levels behind what jordan was doin
    test
  4. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

cuz you can knock wilt for the era he was in..

he was 7'0

average center was 6'5
    test
  5. BTruth

BTruth Guest

well yea...

i put the stats in there to prove a point...

dudes were talking like kobe and mike's stats were even, or exactly the same. and that kobe was a better pure scorer...

but i just dont see why anyone would think kobe is a better scorer really...

a great scorer..but what has he done to prove he is a BETTER scorer then mike...

when kobe can play and barely be able to walk with the flu, and still put up...what? 35 or some shit, whatever mike did

THATS the kind of shit im talkin about....mike was bassicly dead, playin with a fever...and put up hella points...THATS legendary
    test
  6. Bash

Bash New Member

nigga has Kobe ever played wit the flu? no. so the fact is Kobe and MJ are on the same level offensive wise but I think MJ is a better all-around player than Kobe is, but he still has a good 7 years left so we'll see wat happens. Kobe has done things MJ has never done. he once made 12/17 three pointers against the Sonics, 9 straight 40 point games, 4 straight 50 point games and not to forget the 81 point game
    test
  7. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

What has to happen is Kobe has to continue playing the way he has. Doubt the critics by leading the Lakers to a championship. It is no doubt that Shaq wouldnt have won without Kobe, but he wasnt the leader of that team. So he didn't lead them to the championship.

And after allllllllll of that...

Jordan has to publicly state that Kobe is a better player, kinda like what Magic Johnson did for Jordan.

When I was a kid I refused to believe Jordan was better until Magic said it himself.

That's just how it works. I'm a real cat, so I can recognize if someone is better or not.

I honestly dont think Kobe is better, and every time I start to think he may be better. I watch a classic sports Jordan game and see how he could just take over a game.

I believe Kobe has the skills to be better than Jordan, and he is probably the closest to Jordan in skill. But to be honest, the only reason people are saying this is because Jordan isn't playing in his prime right now.

Kobe would be looked at like Cylde Drexler if Jordan was still playing.

all that said and KOBE IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER!
    test
  8. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

there has also been rule changes that jordan had to deal with that kobe didnt...IE the hand check in a center heavy league...the NBA now is SOFT compared to when Jordan played and dominated...charles barkley, hakeem olajuwon, david robinson etc etc etc...all HOF and NONE with a title while Jordan played...

and Kobe won a championship because of the presence of Shaq...Wade won a championship because of the presence of Shaq...Penny got to the championship because of the presence of Shaq...Penny dropped off the face of the earth when shaq left...

Pippen didnt even take the bulls to the playoffs by himself and if Im correct the bulls had a HORRIBLE 2 seasons without him...Pippen being in his prime...Great players make everyone around them good and their #2's great...even HOF's...Kobe has yet to make ANYONE on his team even an allstar..
    test
  9. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

NAWWWW

Pip took em to the playoffs. He took em to the semis of the east in 94 and lost to New York, then in 95 Jordan came back late in the season, and they lost to Orlando in the Semis again. Thats the play where Jordan had a chance to hit the gamewinner and Nick anderson stole it.

but yeah, pretty much what Anon said. Pip could only take em as far as the Semis, of the conference playoffs. Jordan took that ass to rings, 6 times.
    test
  10. ANONIMUS

yeah my fault...I was thinking of the next 3 years after Jordan left for good when they didnt win a combined 50 games over 3 seasons...

2001-02 NBA 21-61 8th, Central Division
    2000-01 NBA 15-67 8th, Central Division
    1999-00 NBA 17-65 8th, Central Division
    1998-99 NBA 13-37 8th, Central Division
    1997-98 NBA 62-20 1st, Central Division Won NBA Finals
    1996-97 NBA 69-13 1st, Central Division Won NBA Finals
    1995-96 NBA 72-10 1st, Central Division Won NBA Finals
    test
  11. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I see you.

I see you.

go peep my myspace page.

you'll love it.

A bunch of Gilbert Arenas loving ass clowns.

just makes my fucking day worse.
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

well, Jordan didn't rape anyone off the basketball court, for one

but you were born in 1988, so I'm thinking you missed seeing him play during the first half of his career before his temporary retirement.

and when you see him take control of an entire game by himself, time after fucking time, especially during championships... you realize that Kobe raped a teenage girl.

Kobe rapes women better than Jordan, I'll give him that.
    test
  13. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

yao is 7'6" in an era when centers are 7'1..

kill yourself.
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah

except wilt played before they invented the jumpshot

He got rebounds cuz people missed a lot more shits, he got blocks because he was 7' and everyone was shooting set shots with both feet on the floor, and he scored whenever the fuck he wanted because jumping was still somewhat foreign to basketball so nobody really contested his shots.
    test
  15. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

that's what im sayin. stats dont mean shit..
    wilt averaged 50 ppg yet he's not the GOAT. that's cuz stats dont tell the whole story. so all these dudes comin' in here talkin' bout jordan had more ppg than kobe dont mean nuthin'.
    test
  16. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Kobe really wanna prove he the shit. send his ass to the clippers and let's see him get them some championships. Kobe's a whiny bitch. i bet he tucks his nuts in.
    test
  17. ANONIMUS

the clippers are better than the lakers
    test
  18. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol @ these idiots who think they know two shits about basketball.

lol @ these imbeciles denouncing Rodman as if he wasn't the best, if not, one of the best rebounders in NBA history!

Rodman/Pippen > Shaq.
    test
  19. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol, thats because everybody left along with Jordan.
    They went 55-27 when he retired the first time.
    Jordan was always great but he had losing records his first 3 years. (Until Pippen came)
    test
  20. ANONIMUS

Id take a Shaq in his prime over rodman and pippen easily...he'd drop me 30 points and 16 boards a game...along with 3 blocks...not to mention sag the defense so much that any shot on the perimeter is wide open...no question im taking shaq
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.