Knowledge is Power kids.

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Makadoshious, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makadoshious

Makadoshious New Member

I believe that is called "ass dragging" and it is super hard on your already weathered car.
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

since we are posting wisdom

v8 does not automatically make your car fast :rolleyes:

Cvics are not pimp cars

APC products are the devil

Chrome wheels on your ride, does not make it automatically look nice.

Watching Fast and the Furious, does not make you an expert in cars...

It is not NOS it is nitrous, gawd dammit.

SUV's pimped out, are now as played out as a hooked up civic or integra.

24's on a Yukon doesn't make you special, especially since you are living with moms, and are now 12g's in debt.

Don't say you are turboing or supercharging your car, when you don't know shit about them. Especially when you think a Radiator is a Front mount intercooler.

For those who say automatics aren't fast, talk to Supra TT drivers and E55 drivers.

A wing on a FWD car, is as useless as britney spears with clothes on.

If you are wondering why someone is looking at you, it might be because you have a fart tip, a Type R badge on a EX model, your car name on as your front banner shield, or a something else stupid that makes you look like the goober you are.

Super blue lights, are not the fucking same as HID bulbs.

Oh yeah, if you get Wheels, get all 4 and not 2.

Buying a 94 S320 benz, is no more special than buying a brand new Protege. Atleast the protege will last you for a couple of years while he passes you on the side of the road, with a hoochie ass bitch wondering why the fuck she was with your ass in the first place.

There is always someone faster than you

There is always a nicer car than yours

If you buy a car just so you can pull girls.... than you are a ugly, low self esteem, fucking retarded ass, little dick syndrome guy that can pull a girl in everyday situations. Spend the money on a new personality and some plastic surgery, that might seem like a better investment in the long run.

Don't hate on a car that is obviously better than yours.

Don't tell someone about their car when you have no idea about it your damn self.

I think that is about it for now :)
    test
  3. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Wizz-erd!! It doesnt get much more blunt than that. Big thumb up to the Tigre man! Preach brother.

Vote=Best post evAr!
    test
  4. Polar

"A wing on a FWD car, is as useless as britney spears with clothes on."

I argued with some rice boy about this one day. He had a big wing on his cavalier. Some peoples kids I swear.
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

nice list tig....
    test
  6. Tigre

I knew you two would appreciate my list. I just speak from the heart. This shit should be a sticky. TDOT get the fuck on it. :)
    test
  7. Koan-Trakx

Koan-Trakx New Member

"Don't hate on a car that is obviously better than yours."

this i agree fully on.. y hate on others.. i mean lets face it u didn't spend any money on the car.. so y hate..
    test
  8. test
  9. SEIK

SEIK New Member

tight list I disagree with one of your points though.... Chrome wheels do make any car look better. Maybe not nice... but better
    test
  10. Tigre

Naaa case and point 8 thousand dollar Hyundais, Kia's or shit like that. Your car is still shit, don't try to overshadow us with chrome rims. Should of saved your money and bought a better car. And the biggest problem with chrome is that most can't tell the difference between cheap shit and good shit. I see cheap chrome rims far too much to give anyone respect that they are sooooo searching to find. You come cheap to me and talk shit about it, you will get a quick education on how your ride isn't shit. But thats just me. :)

So *Tip of the Day* Research everything before you buy it.
    test
  11. test
  12. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Aight checkit lets say I had a 2000 kia sephia, on MFR hubcaps, Now you are sayin that this car would not look "BETTER" (not good) with aftermarket chrome?
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

yes... chrome wheels would look absolutely absurd on that....
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

True Story...
    test
  15. SEIK

SEIK New Member

true that, that car would look disgusting... but it would look better then if it had stock rims
    test
  16. Tigre

no it wouldn't... you want to know why... here it is

Who pays attention to KIA's???? Exactly no fucking body. So to draw attention to the car with cheap ass chrome wheels, is only going to get you one thing... .Laughing and pointing fingers. Sooo therefore, the stock hubcaps would look much better cause they belong with the cheapness of the car, than some say 1000 dollar wheels that is 1/8 the value of the car.
    test
  17. Polar

Bingo!

It just makes me shake my head in amazement to see when someone has taken their beater ass/cheap ass car and put some expensive wheels and stereo in the damn thing. I mean fuck, maybe its just me but I would want a nicer car, or a car with a sraight body, and some decent paint before that other shit. Whats the point in trying to get people to look at your ride when all they do is look and laugh. [dunno]
    test
  18. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

The smiley face won me over.
    test
  19. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Aight if I saw a KIA wit some cheap ass rims fuck it I would jack them motha fuckas, cuz thats true cars that ugly shouldnt have rims... at all!
    test
  20. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Vote = Tigre for president... hahahaha

ahahAahahahaha
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

die ricers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.