Knowing what you know now...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dog u could make alot more then that playin the stock market

but 10 years ago for u u was 6

aint nobody gonna pay mind to ur stock tips
    test
  2. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

You have no idea how bad I wanted that Asian chick to come from behind the counter and whip his little ass. That would've been so great.
    test
  3. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

- Wouldn't have pulled that trigger

- Wouldn't of destroyed his life

- Wouldn't of gotten kicked outta the crib

- Wouldn't of moved away when I was young

- Wouldn't of been fuckin around that one night

I don't wanna go into full details... *Cries*
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I would have attended my grandpas funeral.

I wouldn't let fear stop me.

I would've loved myself more and depended on others less.

I would have appreciated my friends and family more.

I would have remained a child as long as possible.

I would have learned more about religion.

I would have paid more attention in high school so my college would've been paid for.

I wouldn't tell him that another 6 months away from me was okay because the truth is... it wasn't.

I would've found myself earlier.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

1. Follow the Lord more closely and been a better student of the Bible
    2. Not moved to L.A.
    3. Worked a little harder for that Phi Beta Kappa
    4. Not have gotten that friggen Afro in college/grad school!
    5. Been more assertive in dealing with my health instead of just shakin' off my health problems.
    6. I'd still be a broke artist right now though. I can't help but to feel this is what I'm supposed to do.
    7. Probably move back to atlanta. I don't know why I just don't do it right now...
    8. Never would have dated that cross eyed chick I dated before my girl I have now.
    9. Never would have involved myself in a friendship with that needy chick who turned out to be nuts (but she had a fat ass!!!!) Nice girl, just nutso.
    10. Never would have gotten into that long distance relationship my senior year of college. That was just a god awful idea all around.
    11. Would have never stayed at soul train after that first year. Bunch of crackheads!
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

wtf??!? *POW* Oh, my bad, dude! I ain't mean to hit you with a completely accurate right cross like that...[funny]
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i would take that bottle out of my best friend steves hand that he smashed over some dudes head in a bar.. and prevented him from doing 5
    i woulda told my other best friend mike not to sign up for the marines.. he leaves for boot camp on monday (really fuckin me up inside and him to)
    ^^ besides the dude steve only one i ever trusted to have my back no matter what the odds if shit jumped off... and my other boy, who leaves for iraq in september, had to fuckin write out his own will at the age of 20. the state made him do it

therefor my boy will too when he leaves in novemeber.. fucking shame

i woulda never hit that cops night stick

i woulda not got involved in perscriptions and chilled back with the drinking

i woulda told everyone both my nephews were gonna turn out find when we all worried sick
    (they told my sister my one nephew had a 80% chance of being born with down syndrome.. and my other one they thought the cord was wrapped around his neck)

god bless they're healthy today.. good thread
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i woulda brought my true boys when i got jumped in 8th grade and a couple of my 'alleged' friends stood there n watch scared as i got kicked in the face

i woulda attempted to control my temper better and kept outta dozens of fights that made me alot of enemys

gotten with a lotta girls i stayed away from cause i was kinda wit this girl for a year.. but never nothin official
    test
  9. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

This guy is the most faggot poster in RM history lol ^

All the ducktales he keeps posting, I've seen yo pictures you bitchmade mtv watchin pussy.
    test
  10. dog_jerry

dog_jerry New Member

If you don't like me love yourself,
    it sounds better, isn't ?

And you can look here too => http://www.u-a-g.com
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'd like to add these as well. I can't stress enough how much I have to remind my 7yr old being a kid is GREAT! Actually, both my kids. They always talk about when they are "Grown Up". They think it's so much better. I want them to know that being a kid is hte best thing in the WORLD! And hope they get to experience that and more :eek:)

I wish I would have learned more about different religions. Goes back to paying more attention in school. If I would have listened in that world religion class, I'm sure I would have taken an interest in some of them lol.

Good read :eek:)
    test
  12. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

I ain't gon' argue wit yo flat ass face, homegirl!! THIS IS AMERICA!! [funny] [funny] [funny]
    test
  13. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

LOL It was back in the anger issue days. We used to play fight all the time (all of us would), and he hit me a little too hard. So I hit him back. Yeah .... we don't play fight anymore. [funny]

And I'm southpaw, buddy. So that was a left hook from ya boy. [rwa]
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lmao wtf?? ive had u on suspect since day one.. i think ur that fire cracker dude i use to make fun of all the time lol u hated on me since u registered

minus the picture of my ARM which was showin my new tattoo.. lmao link me to one time i ever posted a picture of myself on here

fuck outta here..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.