Knowing what you know now...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I would have been less trusting of people that didn't deserve it.

I would have learned at an early age to be able to really talk with my mom.

I would have made peace with my father.

I would have written that letter to Aunt Bobbie before she died.
    test
  2. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I like a lot of the mistakes I made because I learned a lot from them. I probably would have spent less time on the computer and made more of an effort to hang out with friends in high school. There's definitely that ONE guy I would NOT have slept with. I wouldn't dwell on the things I could not control and make myself to feel like the guy at the time was the only guy in the world.

I would hang out in the career center more in college. I loved my college experience, but I probably would go farther away the second time around. These past few years I would have partied more. Been young and stupid like the rest of my peers...to an extent. Voted differently in the mayorial election this past November. Ate better. Ask for head everytime even if a tutorial was necessary. Definitely would have traveled abroad in the college years second time around - war or no war.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I'm still trying to get over you doing it... you've grown up right before my screen... he he
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wtf...
    test
  5. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

long time no see, Sags.
    test
  6. Black Hippie

Black Hippie Peace & Love

You know the cheesy saying your teachers gave you in grade school "You can grow up to be anything you want to be, if you put your mind to it"
    Now I believe it. Better late than never, I guess.

I would have focused more on my studies. I was able to maintain a B average without opening the books. Imagaine if I would have applied myself.
    test
  7. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

I would have never given up the panties.
    test
  8. I didnt ask you to post em to me
    test
  9. Ms. Persephone

Whomp whomp...stay in school, lol.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

good topic....i really get annoyed with those young people who say live life with no regrets i dont regret shit blah blah blah lol.

well if I could re do something differently it would be to not of been cold hearted and more caring and available to my friends and to not of got involved with the wrong kinda woman i should of listened to my gut feeling...Also to of walked away from a relationship without showing any emotion instead of yelling and calling her names out of hurt and anger from being betrayed which she used against me to justify her cheating.

One thing i am trying to change now is to be open to the possibility of love or companionship im slowly trying to shatter my cold stone outer shell....and let that warm heart i used to have when i was younger come out again life is too short to not be loved or give love.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

god bless you that takes alot of courage to admit or to own up to ones mistakes.....don;t worry...all those mistakes as a youngster you can help guide your kids to the right path in life.
    test
  12. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

I wouldn't have gotten with that one Asian girl in high school that turned out to have mental issues. I would've gotten with her sister instead.

Hmmm .... other than that ... ten years ... I would have dated a girl that one of my best friends really liked; mainly because she was a great girl, but she didn't really like him, and I of course stayed away because he was my boy .... but a good match is a good match. *shrug* Sorry, homie.

I would have fought harder on the wrestling team. I put too much of my head into that, and trying to figure out what the right move would be and what my coach was screaming from the sidelines. If I just would've done things more naturally, I would've put a lot more shoulders down.

*edit* When I was deployed and hosting open mic nights, I actually really regret not getting on stage in a suit for the last show. I punked out at the last minute, fearing loss of rank and pay. I should've done it anyway. The moment on stage was nice, but it would have been classic. I gotta testify! Come up in the spot looking extra fly!

Hmmmm .... and I probably wouldn't have sat in a car talking to some other chick when I had a good woman at home. Just WAITING for me to come and put it on her, too! Damn, man .... *sigh* Ah well.

But you know how I feel (well, tights knows, cause she checks the blog) .... The only thing more important than making mistakes is learning from them.
    test
  13. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

tight eyes youre an ugly burnt looking piece of toast
    test
  14. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

school no doubt.....
    high school...
    or when i briefly went to comm college
    high school definitely would be the more important one
    cuz then i wouldve been able to get a scholarship
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

but...the real question is...

...if you could re-do the last 10 years of your life or whatever...

...would you be able to re-do it with the knowledge you have now or with only the knowledge you had back then? 'cuz i would just be inventing all the shit that came out now back then and became a billionaire.
    test
  16. Ms. Persephone

You're banned, lol
    test
  17. Skrybe

^
    That shit was so random that it was kinda funny to me. I gotta be honest, a chuckle slipped out a few seconds after I read it.
    test
  18. Ms. Persephone

Yes...it was. I pictured it coming from a seven year old boy with bifocals and a bowl haircut. Made me giggle too.
    test
  19. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

your so sweet.

yeah if I could go back I would be a better friend to my dad, I would have a few choice words for my mother, and I would tell a few of my friends to get they shit together and grow up.
    test
  20. Skrybe

Now see THAT just made me chuckle again. You ever seen that video of the little boy yelling at the Asian lady in the corner store? "I want my muthafuckin change! I'ma blow this muthafucka up if I don't get my muthafuckin change!" LMAO Ahhh, now that's gonna be stuck in my head for a while.

Oh yeah, if I could change some things, they'd probably be very specific, and all anger-related. (Cursing out a best friend and talking about his mother, attempting to choke out a girl in middle school, punching out a friend which I claim to be an accident, but it ain't no accident if you throw your fist out .... etc.)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.