"KNOCKED OUT" WARBUX & DZK (NFL Blitz Track)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Sho-Down, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

test
  2. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

It's about time you start submitting tracks of mine for games .. Or I'll kill you!

Beat isn't bad .. Sounds like something I'd hear on Blitz.. Bux .. Flow is on-point, Delivery is nice .. Feeling the way you flip it on this one.. Content is written well for this type .. I'm liking the chorus .. DZK .. Delivery is damn nice .. Content is hot .. Written well .. The way he flipped it on this one meshed real nice with the beat .. Third verse .. I believe I was feeling Bux on the third verse more than the first .. Dope joint .. Should have made it on the game..

Return Love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=897949
    test
  3. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

What Up With Our Song For Blitz?
    test
  4. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

niiice song
    test
  5. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nothing made it, none of my songs and none of Wysh's

They went with some heavy metal shit or something, completely different than what they told us to make.
    test
  6. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

lol Fuck Midway, thanks though..
    test
  7. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

test
  8. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

I wish yall would get on some NBA Live joints. I'm tired of hearing Chingy's stanking tail to his Right Thurr NBA Edition. Actually I'm just tired of Chingy period. I was gonna do a track for the new Zelda game but they went with Lil Flip instead cuz he ACTUALLY knows what its like to wear little Leprechaun suits. HAHA

Yall did a good job. Wasn't my favorite beat but even that was well done. Just not a fan of the hard rock guitar. Seeing what they went with instead, I guess you needed to have more of it in it. Would have helped if you had more cowbell (according to Bruce Dickinson).

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=898012
    test
  9. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

i thought this was ill... this would make a good track for the blitz game... chorus is tite... flow is there... i am feelin dzk's verse better... those multis n flow was killllllinnnn it... third verse was better from bux... sickest defence team since the oj trial lhahahah... i didnt know that y'all was still coo.. sum1 told me that bux slapped dzk or sumn... but y'all is a dream team ferreeal....
    test
  10. RoFo

RoFo I'm dope...

Dope as fuck! Would fit a NFL game perfectly! Too bad they rejected it :(
    test
  11. kaveh

kaveh New Member

listenin..
    Bux sounds just like Ethix to me on this joint, nice delivery and flow tho
    hook is coo
    DZK comin real nice on this, flow is real nice, delivery fits
    overall this joint sounds perfect for that game! too bad it didnt make it
    test
  12. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

hot song....but they shoulda had a better hook, shits too simpled, both came hot tho....damnit sho, i wanna submit tracks for games on ur beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  13. MC Emetic

MC Emetic Of Destiny

Warbux's rhymes scheme is fucking godly. Song is awesome, recognise a lot of Bux lines from that OJ diss. What happened to the Gooniez?
    test
  14. MC B-Dee

MC B-Dee Guest

this track is fucking savage.
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Thanks for the replies

Cram, I'm not doing any more songs for midway lol it's a waste of time. I'm only submitting beats from now on
    test
  16. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

track is fuckin SICK ! fuck midway haha yo sho down check ya email sometime dawg lol 1
    test
  17. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

yo... u've made beats that HUGE names have rapped on... obie trice, jada, banks.... how tha fuck are they thinkin ya shit isnt GOOD ENUF???? yo, tha game is twisted... u already got a big peice of it tho.. dont stress it dude... lol shyt is funny to me tho.... they have no idea...
    test
  18. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Beat is gully, real grimey.

Bux on, shit is nice. lyrics are real nice. Haven't heard you shit in a while. Voice is gangsta. Hook is illy. Catchy shit, I like it. DZK, multis are illy, delivery is sick, vocab banging. Bux on the third verse, "sickest defense team since the OJ trial." Pretty sick track, woulda sounded hella ill on the game.......
    test
  19. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

too much curses maybe?
    test
  20. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

haha, i could see hearing this while im playing some nfl game. they were probably scared off by the curse words and the grimyness of the guitar. damn, warbux sounds waaay diff from back in the days when he was battling cats on here....if thats the same warbux Im thinking of. nice shit shodown

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=898748
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.