Kiss Your Lips Produced by Mellow Madness

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Terrible Twos, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

test
  2. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

beat is coo.....mellow just like the dude's name is

rapper after producer, not a loser......multis are nice...

hook is...ehh...decent...the vocals are really low on the hook?

overall man, flow on this isnt as good as it has been before, but your lyrics shined on this more than anything.....

nice lil track....
    test
  3. raidar

raidar New Member

aiight i hate seein threads with no replies... thanks for the positive feedback btw... aiight peepin ... haha this beat ... i flipped this sample once lionell richie - hello ... love it ... beat is pretty ill fa sho ... easy fuckin sample to flip ... im really likin this ... love joints are always ill esp if they from the heart ... smooth as fuck ... hmmm yeah ya delivery can use a lil work but ya flow is on point and lyrics are onpoint fa real man ... the hook got that ill lionell singin and you rappin over it ... thats the only thing i dont like about it .... but this is whats up ... ima peep some more shit from you some otha time... peace and definately one of the smoother joints i heard today ... thank god
    test
  4. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Hey you guys, nice track

feelin the beat, somethin i can really sit there and LISTEN to, not a banger, but then again it's not meant to be i give that a 10

quality = str8, better than 80% of the people on this site lol, 10

lyrics = NICE, but i hate love songs that always say "remember back in the _____ grade.." but other than that its cool yall nice work, 9

flow = great 10

mixing = 8, str8 but coulda been a lil better, maybe some reverb or something.. just felt like it was missing something to me

but over all 9/10

really nice track, vocals needa be upped a LIL bit tho, not too much

peace out
    test
  5. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

typin as it goods....

beats mad dope definetly good choice...

lackin some emotion.....lyrics are pretty good.....some real shit....delivery needs some work....chorus is cool...still lackin emotion tho....

a little more emotion on the second verse.....feelin this shit....you doin a good job with the concept.....

third verse is by far the best...delivery and flow are goin smooth throughout.....

overall this shit was a solid track i was definetly feelin it......keep doing ya thing and keep building
    test
  6. Terrible Twos

good looks on all tha feed
    test
  7. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

you stay killing the mellow madness beat haha. duke is a beast though.

BTW, Ive been meaning to comment on the mixtape, sin city, snippet on myspace.. shtt was hott man. Hope things is well with that.

Alright, the lyrics is ill. damn at the first verse.. shtt is deep man. I can vibe to this, im sure alot of kids from this board can. "kick the back of my chair.." its simple lines like this that makes cats go "damn.. my girl use to do that". i heard better flows from you, but this wasnt bad. the chorus is pretty good, but it could be mix better. You may want to turn it up a notch, its getting over powered by the sample. good way to end a song though. this was dope man.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924544
    test
  8. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

this was coo...diff then what i usually listen to ..a love joint..ridin the beat good...delivery is nice...i like the beat..its coo..nice lil sample...lyrics is serious...i like em....flow wise its different tho...idk what it is but its on sum diff shit to me...its good tho...comes out nicely..props on this..nice drop...`1
    test
  9. Cahhhnage

Cahhhnage New Member

thanks for checkin mine. okay, beats cool. lyrically this is cool,
    pretty normal love song type shit, but then again i cant really
    think of anyone one who comes up with some "outside the box"
    type shit on love songs lol. flow gets a little repetative to me,
    and the hook just sounds like an extension of the verses a lil'
    bit, but at the same time its a lil' bit catchy, so its cool. mixing
    is pretty clear but just dont sound as good as it could be.

i like this though, aside from the couple minor downsides, solid
    shit. good enough for me to check some more of your shit later
    on. so yeah, good shit.
    test
  10. Terrible Twos

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.