KingOfThe.Com Cheerleader Rap Battle AmberJ Vs Kaathhlyn

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by 2861 Production, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

your still not getting it are you. I was taking a shot at you EF. I was saying that since you've built a reputation as the "Street" rapper groupie u would change your mind on how you feel bout 2 cheerleaders battling since all it takes for you to not like something is to have your FAV Street battler say so.

this doesn't work in my world EF because i DONT give a fuck bout ANY of them. Even the ones who are my boys. U think i care what Swave's opinion is to the point where i would CHANGE mines if it went against something i believed in?! HELL FUCKING NO! BUT i WAS insinuating that YOU would. You know, cuz you dick ride "Street" rappers. I'm sorry, i didn't mean dick ride (pssst, btw, I'm STILL NOT REALLY SORRY.... :funny:) i meant REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG FAN.

CURVEBALL:funny:
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

wow @ street battling groupie. Hahaha, I realize you were taking a shot at me, that's cute. Whatever bro, I'm not following your logic.

I never claimed to be owning anyone tbh, so the fact that it's going through your mind is revealing. I aint mad though, like I said, you can look at me any way you want Dutch Vega. I don't go in on you or disrespect your shit, or jump in the Eyerate arguments for a reason. Because I have nothing against you. This time, I happen to think you came off as out of pocket, so I commented.

The personal attacks you take are what really makes me not care about this argument. You're gonna think what you want. You'd think from someone who gets as much hate as you online, you'd appreciate the ones that're willing to speak it out with you. You act far different though, and I'm not too emotionally attached to this subject.

Tinychat battles will continue on, you don't have to go. Noone wants you to go. Stay in the streets bro, keep it hood. We'll just continue with this light fun online and not screaming at our computer screen/bolding comments that loosely match ours.

However, don't for one second think I care what you're thinking about me. If it isn't positive, it's somethin I'm not worried about.
    test
  3. Dutch Vega

no clue dude. i found the monkey GREAT.

the its funny cuz the monkey is wearing human clothes had me LMFAOOOOOOO literally. (i'm usually ALWAYS LITERALLY laughing my fucking ass ooooooooooooff when i type "LMFAOOOO"...).
    test
  4. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

real talk if head ice said spongebob squarepants was some faggit shit, i'd stop watching today
    test
  5. Stock

Stock New Member

smh bro... what else is there to watch on saturday mornings?

You finna resort to watching zach and cody's suite life? Shit just aint right
    test
  6. ErikForeman

I support this

but what if I got Head ICE to say spongebob was the truth

:OOOOOOO

[/curveball]
    test
  7. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

then mayb id like head ice
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I read your whole post, I've decided to only comment on this because this one line says more about everything you said then everything you said did.

The idea that you think either one of us is Right or Wrong in this whole thing says that you have a warped view of the main goal of the discussion. Neither one of us are right or wrong, there is no right or wrong in any of this. You made a douchy comment, i commented on it (I wasnt the only person who thought your comment was out of pocket, I was just the one who pressed it) and we made a reasonable discussion out of it. Now your back to your ranting, The conversation is over. I even said that like two pages ago that this whole topic has been settled. Im satisfied with what we just now talked about (Until this page).

Btw, whatevers said in this page and future pages has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD. This thread was about a particular tinychat battle, it evolved into internet battling in general, to trolling, to anti-trolling...Now I dont know. Changing the dynamic of conversation in a short space of time is trolling. Just alittle FYI for everybody.
    test
  9. ErikForeman

Words of Wisdom of the day:

smdh @ being supportive
    test
  10. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

that's what i'am talm bout, and suite life sux i'd rather watch hannah montana
    test
  11. Dutch Vega

see when i initially said it i meant it as a thin veiled shot at you since you were taking thinly veiled shots at me w/ "Goin IN"... now the ONLY reason this has gone the way it has is cuz of YOUR "Out of pocket"(did you listen to strictly NYC Hip-Hop for the past 2 years & decided you'd speak like we do?) comments. telling me to "fall back"... lol. Dude, smh. This can end. I don't actually believe your a "Street" rapper groupie & the fact that you had me "not trying to portray you as a fake person" in your mind is ALSO VERY REVEALING. We can go back & forth all day.

Look. I don't like TinyChat battles, but if i decide to show up. You'll all be fine w/ it. ITS REALLY NOT, like if i show up everyone will be in an uproar like WTF IS DUTCH DOING HERE! lmfao.

YOU & Judge were "Out OF Pocket" & needed to "cool your jets" when you guys felt how u felt behind 1 fucking comment i made.

This thread HAS gone on for far too long.

Judge & Me will hopefully be drinking beers & having a discussion bout this.

EF & Me will hopefully go back to being Net "buds" after this.

TinyChat BATTLES WILL CONTINUE (i always knew that, i wasn't trying to prevent it, just leaving my 2 cents on it on a forum made EXACTLY for that).

And Ginger looks like a frumpy chick. and i still want to do all sorts of crazy sexual things to LaLa.
    test
  12. ErikForeman

^ I don't understand why you can't take that approach from the beginning. If you don't like it, don't comment.

I don't go on your league battle threads and say "SMFH @ SUPPORTING THESE WACK FAGGOTS". That's not constructive at all, and you of all should know this. Newsflash: I don't like alot of battles that go on, and I don't like alot of shinanigans. I'm not going to comment on them like you did, it helps noone and you end up getting regulated.

Example of regulation in action:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-vi...leader-rap-battle-amberj-vs-kaathhlyn-10.html
    test
  13. Judgekure

All bullshit aside, and this has nothing to do with Dutch Vega or anything, But this is the quotable of the day. This is the quintessential example of a problem this forum has with people quoting others and saying "This" or bolding what they say because their comments "Loosely match ours".....

Dope ass line.
    test
  14. Judgekure

I just wanna say, by the way.

Erik saying "Kure going in" wasnt showing me support. Your reading into that line too hard. He said that cause he was surprised at my response. If you have a friend that you know that doesnt usually comment on anything to cause drama, you would probably say "Damn, This guy's getting serious" or something along those lines, thats no different then what Erik did. It wasnt showing support.

Hopefully this post ends the whole Dutch and Erik thing. Erik made a harmless comment.
    test
  15. Dutch Vega

^see what you guys arent understanding is, same as Judge making LONG Posts, just cuz my posts are long & have punctuations & capitalizations dont mean i'm angry, or screaming at my screen. You guys are horrible. Its all about if it agrees w/ you or not, basically making you the same as trolls. Look, I'm smoking a blunt, chilling & typing bout a discussion we're having. I'm not obsessed like EF w/ trying to make you guys LOOK any sort of way. THATS IMPOSSIBLE! your ARE who YOU ARE! i can't change that. same as you guys trying to paint a picture of me as some angry man is IMPOSSIBLE. I mean i'm sure you both have more than enough "friends" on-line who would agree w/ you & look at me EXACTLY how u guys want them to. But luckily for me since i have such a huge circle of family & friends it doesn't affect me. but it does make me smdh like wtf is wrong w/ these "trolls".... lmfao. Sorry but it does. Like i said, until i meet you in person your just a rm account. I'm not, i'm an actual human being other ppl that you LOVE, know & are cool w/.

What i basically am saying is that. I DID NOT HAVE TO articulate My first post any more than i did, i made a comment, DEAL w/ It. Its really not a big deal.

& You GUYS DID NOT HAVE TO shit on me cuz of my view. We we're BOTH Wrong for our actions to a degree & to a degree we were BOTH Right.

btw Judge, dude, when u meet me, you'll see what i mean by that comment. Like really. U really think i'm worried bout right/wrong?!

The moment you come up to me & say, whats up, Im Judgekure, i'm gonna laugh, give you a pound, lead you towards the bar. and chances are I'm GONNA BUY THE 1st AND 2nd round! We're gonna have a light fucking discussion bout a stupid ass thread on rm (i REFUSE to WASTE any of my ACTUAL life talkin bout NET world happenings)... & hopefully we'll have a better convo AFTER that 1.

Stop trying to make me seem like I'm A dick, thats just gonna make me wanna debate in my head when i do meet you whether i wanna buy u a round or just look at you like your a dumbass for continuing to argue silly points w/ me then to have the audacity to actually show up to the event & still expect me to be cool. You know?...
    test
  16. ErikForeman

^ lmao I'll let that be the last post of this debate tbh

not interested
    test
  17. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^ the real cheerleaders ^
    test
  18. Dutch Vega

lmfao its NOT the last post if YOU POST LAST! I MUST WIN! hahahaahaha... i WILL BE THE LAST POST...

(its really wack if i'm the last post, quick, someone else say something)
    test
  19. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

stock is a faggot
    test
  20. luneeben

luneeben New Member

Dutch Vega couldn't mess with the champ tbh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.