King Of The Wall Results

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by paperworks, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperworks

paperworks New Member

THE KING OF THE WALL B-BOY AND B-GIRL BATTLE WAS TODAY.
    IF U WEREN'T THERE U MISSED IT
    A LIL ASIAN GIRL NAME ZOOL OR ZU WON THE BATTLE.
    I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHO SHE WAS BEFORE TODAY BUT HER BREAKIN' WAS OFF THE RIP.
    THERE ALSO WAS A M.C. BATTLE PAPERWORKS KILLED 2 AND LOST TO SARCASTIC OF THE ICONS .
    I GIVE HIM HIS PROPS HE IS A DOPE BATTLER.
    ICONS ETCH-A-SKETCH AND FROSTY PERFORMED A TIGHT ASS SET.
    LPSD OF THE ARMORY ALSO PERFORMED WITH SOME CATS FROM ZULU.
    THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK. IF U MISSED IT, U SHOULDA' BEEN THERE.
    THEY HAD A GRAFFITTI ART COMP. WHICH DIDN'T FINISH UP BUT ....
    "WILL BE CONTINUED.." ROB TIED RELATIVE RAY FOR THE NUMBER 1 SPOT,
    AFTER NARROWLY BEATIN' SARCASTIC OF THE ICONS...CLOSE BATTLE PEOPLE.
    THE BATTLE WITH ROB AND RAY IN THE LAST ROUND WILL BE ONE FOR THE RECORD BOOKS..AFTER 3 ROUNDS A PIECE THE CROWD BEGGED FOR A TIE '
    CAUSE THEY WERE BOTH DOPE. THEY BOTH WIN A ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP
    TO SANTA BARB FOR A CHANCE TO COMPETE FOR A 1000.00 DOLLARS
    HOLLA AT YA BOYS FROM CA-7 WE HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE WEST...
    WE'LL SEE U ALL AT THE BATTLE'S IN BARB...IT SHOULD BE ONE FOR THE RECORD BOOKS...OR LABELS...LOL....OUT!
    test
  2. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Take off the caps you turd.
    test
  3. pokey

pokey New Member

yes the king of the wall was incredible pokey

i don,t even know where to start.i never seen so many aersol artist getting up on the walls like that.there were over 50 of them.also from willow dropping gems,kuttfather,the battle watching paperwork was off the chain.you have skillz brotha.also the winner for the grafitti battle was number 11.the results came about 730 that night.now let me talk about rob.this brotha is their is no words.he is san diegos best kept secret.i never seen him freestyle like that before.the way he battled nazareth from able minded poets.he was shook.if you saw nazareth his mouth was shaking and he didn,t know what the hell to say and he kept saying i,m a poet.well dammet if you keep saying that why in the hell you even trying to get in the battle and get your ass served with a fork in it by rob.know the finals.both emcs were hot.we checked the tally by the security and for the whole day there was over 1000 people there word up.history was made in san diego.peace pokey and the cypher team paperwork,rob they repped hard.just seeing these brothas faces and the intensity when they ryhme is the reason why we put these events on.if your werent there at king of the wall you missed it.you really did.i,m still hype right now pokey the cypher 1-619-333-0127
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Dope...
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

test
  6. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

lol i wanna kill myself or pokey...the thread u made for this said sumthin about october 11 or sumthin like that and i got confused...i hit u up pokey but i guess u aint get my message...o well, b there next time ya'll have one close to where i live....FAWWWK i wanna battle soooo bad :(
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.