Kinda Dirty:

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Koach, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

aight

"Co FLo"

Intro is some mad simple nolia clap type shit.... It starts feeling a bit african abstract when the shit kicks in..... Okay, unless your making a track about a nightmare, this aint good... Percussion is straight but the mellody shouldnt even be there for all that... Get some new samples.

Had to peep the second beat...

"Anti Internet"
    ITs better, but not that good... You really should invest in a sample CD.... The sampling is good, but you left it too naked... nothing over it, just hi hats, bass and kick... Too abstract for me tho, im into the tribe called quest type of abstract, the common type of abstract...

Not really feelin either one of em, keep workin tho.
    test
  3. MagickB3ats

MagickB3ats Owns

Iight, here's yo review.

Co. Flow Say So- Mix those instruments in yo intro, and when the melody drops, ain't feelin' it too much. Too much abrupt noises, you should really find yo self some better samples? Not my style of track, so for me, I give this a 5/10.

Anti-Internet- Once again, find yo-self some samples, ain't feelin' this beat either. Sounds like a chord stab played in different pitches, and stabs/samples with chords hardly ever work out on a beat, work on this one too mayne. 5.5/10.

Work on those, I see potential in yo music.

One
    test
  4. Koach

Ooooweeee, hope no one took offense to the 2nd title!
    test
  5. wmsproductions

wmsproductions wms productions

test
  6. Koach

test
  7. Kaybi

Kaybi Guest

Co. Flow.. ahh.. intro is coo.,, some abstract impressionistic shit.. drops nice... great track to spit freestyles of any kind over... melody could be a little louder, the scary sound that drops later... im not sure how i feel about it... but overall i like this beat, mostly for experimentalism.. u switched up a lot since last time i peeped ur beats

Anti-Internet.. aw i can tell this gonna be gangsta.. intro is cool.... daaaaaammmmm drop nice as hell... drums are flawless, nice job pickin the set.. piano is grimy as hell melody is on point. likin those chords.. the hook is dope

Beats Life.. intro leaves me not knowin what to expect, i kinda hate that kick, up until it drop.... melody grimy... this needs to be mastered differently in my opinion.. and snare could be switched up..

overall real dope beats especially that internet joint!!!

hit me up at

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811295

good beats really feelin ya style
    test
  8. sickbeatz

sickbeatz More bodies being burried

test
  9. Koach

Glad I peeped yours before commenting on this thread. I don't even need to comment.....MAYBE I WILL! When you get hair on your nuts and peachfuzz on your chin, THEN you can talk sh*t. Until then, stop making me laugh AT YOU and your mickey mouse beats!!!!!!!!
    test
  10. Koach

Ok.......
    test
  11. Koach

Any more?
    test
  12. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

wow. horrid.
    test
  13. Koach

n e way,...............
    test
  14. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

co flo - i like the intro.. but the vox/pad.. is way to loud.. drowns out the whole beat.. drums r very thick.. you should rework ur mixing .. and add other elements.. and u should be aight..

anti - that sample is pretty dope.. i like the drums.. and snare.. i dunno y but i could see mobb deep on this.. grimy.. feeling this one more than the first..

keep growing

returned favor
    test
  15. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

Where did you get the piano bell sample? what is that? I wish I had that shit.
    the beat is tight. I see where you are tryin to take it. some of the shit sound off like the snare at the end where you double up. not hatin or nothin.
    just lettin you know what i hear.
    the bassline is sick, i see where you taken it. this would be rappable if it was faster wit some more headbobbin drums.

keep bangin em out cuzzin

what is that bell'/piano sample?
    lol send me that shit we' can trade
    test
  16. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

Peepin' anti internet first Im diggin these drums, melodies hot stays on beat... definately an MC friendly beat I see people smokin' blunts n cyphering to this... hotness

Co Flow - likin the intro... could be mixed better tho... Nice drums... wierd piano sample but it serves its purpose.... liked the beat drop, cuts back in smooth... nice... I liked Anti Internet better tho... thanks for hittin my thread... pz
    test
  17. Koach

It's in the sample. I'll hit you with the name of the sample when I get a chance.
    test
  18. Koach

Thanks again.
    test
  19. Koach

Any more?
    test
  20. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Beat Life,
    This is dirty. Where'd you samp this from. I'm always try'n to find new grittier places to sample(8 track, reel to reel). Yeah I like this it's raw as fuck but I think it's got potential. It does sound that you pitch shifted it out of tune. I like those raw drums you dropped. Not bad.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=812585
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.