kind of neat...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

is that an attempt to be romantic? i don't know what you think this is.

no homo. but i'm so masculine i actually birthed myself. shortly after making my long awaited entrance into this place we call earth, i got my own apartment.

with the remnants and byproducts of my birth (you know placenta juices and the like) still fresh on me. i proceeded to get a couple of down ass bitches and we set up shop. i had dabbled in the drug game for a little bit, but lil mouse actually told me that pimpin hos was my callin. (i didn't like the idea of havin to hold heat anyway)

so after consultin with the big homie iceberg slim, i made sure to get all the necessary angles to hold my hos.

expression of love and affection is not to be tolerated under any circumstances. especially not by anyone who'd call himself a real man.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

It's not what I think it is, it's an art installation that leaves everything to individual interpretation.

Men giving birth, I do believe it was a ladies lounge topic not that long ago.

Noted for the future, you're not the mushy kind.
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

see love songs post. i'm still learning how to not turn the channel when i watch tv and it gets too mushy.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that sucks.

sounds like youre a lil uncomfortable in your own skin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.