Kind of a Dilemma (or two)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by *Deuce Wilde*, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ what? nahhh im sorry but no, no, NO

come on mayne.. im gonna school you on some shit. see how this girls gettin attention from (2?) dudes? i think.. or was it the same dude with the note talkin to her? shes use to that shit.. she use to havin dudes give her their time and bein the center of attention.. then u play it cool one day, dont talk to her.. and what happens? she chases u down the hall just to talk to you.. now she prolly thinks she got u back in her circle.. i know girls like this dug, its easy as shit

just be real nonchalaunt (wow sp) with her.. give her one word answers n shit.. n let her engage all the conversation.. shes gonna keep wanting more.. then she'll start hinting about yous two hangin out.. be like maybe im kinda busy then.. this n that.. atleast turn her down once

then go for it.. dont ask her out or no dumb shit.. just wait till the next time she ask u to chill and go for it.. but BE COOL.. and if she starts loosin total interest just let her go

girls like that need 100% attention all the time and are just lookin for whipping boys.. them bein ignored drives them up the wall.. thats why shes been 'stand-offish' cause u were givin her the time of day n she was treatin u like it wasnt good enough

WARNING: the art of playin it cool can be dangerous.. and she might just give up. its hard to really tell what type of girl she is through shit i read.. but trust me, it should work

if it dont fuck her neways shes too needy
    test
  2. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

hahaha, i feel you. nonchalant has been my attitude towards it the last few days, but depending how wednesday goes (if she catches up w/ me again or somethin) then i might consider askin her to a movie or somethin, dunno. i'll see
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

seems like this chick likes playin games, or was havin a bad morning? cuz after class today she just bounced, flew right passed me (and it's not like she had class to get to), hardly paid me any mind... eh.. oh well
    test
  4. *Deuce Wilde*

lol, i am absolutely clueless about this chick now... for real....

yesterday i sent her a myspace message just wondering why she bounced so fast, she said "u left with out me lol its ur fault plus i was super tired obviously..did u see me in class? lol so i wanted to get to the mu quick before my sleep mode went away so i could sleep haha sowwy :/"

blah blah blah, there was more conversation, barely, just about what she did for v-day and vice versa, nothin really tho....

but anyways, she deleted like, almost all of my comments on her facebook wall out of nowhere? like, i'm not like "oh my gosh she took me off her facebook shit" like, it ain't like that... it's just, weird...like wtf lol... soooooo confused
    test
  5. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

She's playing you LOL
    Find another chick, this one is too much trouble LOL and you seem like a nice guy you don't need that shit. Especially now, after the breakup and all.

If you are still interested in her tho, I would play her game. Just be cool, don't be pushy, act like it ain't a big deal if she talks to you or not. Even if you decide to ask her out I'd be like "hey some friends and I are having a party tonight, if you not doing anything why don't you come by?" Replace having a party with "going to the club" or something else. Re-read XzErEoUs' post too. And don't say anything about the facebook!

And if someone else comes along, don't even think twice, go for it. It will be this chicks loss.
    test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

word, definitely wasn't gonna bring up the facebook shit lol... but yeah today, she was flirtin with another dude in class most of the hour, or so it seemed. anyways after class i just kinda walked out, then she said my name or somethin and kinda caught up to me, but after that we hardly talked, i asked her what she had goin on this weekend then after she told me she was silent for a while, it was weird.... but yeah sends more mixed signals then a 3rd base coach with Parkinson's. but it's not like i'm focusing my attention on her or none of that... i'ma just play it cool from here on out, let her do the work, fuck her games lol.
    test
  7. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I actually LOL when I read that and was on the phone with a customer giving me shit about his whatchacallit being late LOL...

Chicks like her make it harder for the rest of us it seems. I'm not one to ask a guy out or be overly direct when I just feeling out the situation but I try not to play games. I hate that shit. Either you like him or you don't. If you wanna be just friends, thats cool but then make it known somehow.

There are pleanty of fish in the sea, so they say...
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

yeah true... i hate it when chicks play games... for real. and yeah i'm goin to hell for that parkinsons comment i think haha, but for real.

i was thinkin of, since she wanna be all weird in it seems (well it's different from day-to-day) that i'd just drop her my number and then back off, see if she acts on it, or continues playing games, all the while exploring the "sea" lol
    test
  9. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Be smooooth tho. you have to come up with a good excuse. No drooling LOL. You may find that the more you back off the more interested she will be...always happens. Especially if she sees you eye-balling another chick.

As Dorie says in Finding Nemo "Just keep swimming..." haha

You so make me miss thoes days lol
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

hahaha, well i got bored earlier and sent her a message on facebook saying fuck this facebook shit hit me up sometime and left my number (i meant fuck this facebook shit as in forget just talkin thru comments, blah blah blah)... from here on out, it's all on her lol. i don't see her again til wednesday i don't think so if she doesn't acknowledge that i exist between now and then too bad for her lol... i'm not really puttin too much hope into this anyways... it's just i'm not used to being single lol... but now i look at every girl a pass by on campus a lot differently haha...

but yeah for the record, i hate it when chicks play games lol... but i've had to deal with much worse then this shit lol
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you gave her your number? and told her to hit u up?

mayne u playin this all fuckin wrong.. im done wastin my knowledge in this thread

fyi:she aint gonna call
    fyi again: whether ur being hesitant to either rm or yourself.. u like this girl a lot more then u actin.. u just puttin ur emotions down low so it wont feel as bad if she rejects u.. but i aint buyin that shit
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

lol yeaaaa lookin back, i dunno what i was thinkin with that whole giving her my number thing lol. and nah it's not so much that i like her. it's just i'm not used to being single, so i think subconsciously i'm just trying to find someone new to attach myself to and she was the first to come along. but i mean, when wednesday rolls along and she's flirtin with the dude in class and fails to acknowledge me or whatever, i'm not gonna be too heartbroken about it lol... there's thousands of girls on campus. i see where ur getting that from tho. but yeah i did go about this all wrong haha *shrugs*
    test
  13. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Its Saturday night. Go out to a club or something and pick up a few chicks, collect a few phone numbers (don't call them lol) and have some fun. If you happen to bring one (or two) home, don't forget to wear a condom ;-) Your too young to be thinking about relationships anyway. You should be out playing the field a little. Especially so soon after ending a relationship. Hell, I was a slut my first 2 years of college LOL and enjoyed every minute of it. My only regret was not taking up this chick's offer one night. Now I wish I had experimented a little more on that side of the fence...so, no regrets for you...go have fun! You don't want to wake up one day at 30-40-something and realize you should have been a little less serious and a little more adventurous. Thats why people go through mid-life crisis.
    test
  14. *Deuce Wilde*

hahaa, good fuckin point.... damn, yeah that's a really good point lol. if i wasn't at my mom's this weekend then i'd probably be doin that. but next weekend i'ma def hit up a club lol. gotta get back in the swing of things hah
    test
  15. No.1 Eminem Fan

No.1 Eminem Fan New Member

test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

....? spammin for that 250 i take it?
    test
  17. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

S/He's been all over the boards typing random stuff...
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

lol, figured... and i've decided to scrap pursuing this chick lol... just too much work, so many other fish in the sea. now i just gotta find a club around here or some parties or some shit
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Smart man, your better off not putting yourself through this. If she's this much work now, imagine if you were in a relationship with her...it can't get better...she probably one of thoes that plays hard to get then latches herself on and won't let you pee without telling her first LOL...
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

lmao hahaha, word
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.