Kill everything that moves

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

YOU'RE RIGHT, CAUSE IF THAT WAS THE CASE BUSH WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN SELECTED...You bring up irrelevant shit in topics...
    test
  2. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Did I say it doesn't affect you? No, you illiterate moron. I said this
    That is what your situation is, so you have been affected. That still doesnt change my mind about your views being that of an idiot.
    test
  3. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Looks like i hit your temper head on, homeboy.
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^^shut up, you know your bitch ass assumed that i was just another poster who was speaking from an outside perspective on the War.....

"How has him not FINDING WMD fucked up your life personally? Oh, it hasn't. How has the war affected YOU personally? Unless you have family fighting, it hasn't."-YOU

"OH it hasnt."-you

Again, you were ASSUMING and made like it was a KNOWN fact that it HASNT affected my LIFE..

YOU'RE A FUCKING DICKHEAD...EVEN IF THE DRAFT WAS RE-INSTATED, I WOULDNt want a soldier LIKE YOU in my platoon..YOUR'E judgement sucks..
    test
  5. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Yea, my judgement does suck. Tell me exactly how him not finding fucking nuclear weapons has affected you? Explain. Honestly, if I knew you and I was in your platoon, i'd grenade the fuck out of your dumb ass. I wouldn't show any respect to such an asshole like yourself.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

^^I bet you would..YOU talk a lot of bullshit....thats the only thing dummies can do...

The very fact of me being over there and away from my friends and family has affected me you lil fuck boy...Not to mention 3 people in my Company were killed who I knew...Is that enough proof for your STUPID ASS?? I GUESS I HAVE TO START SPELLING SHIT OUT FOR YOU...
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

And by your idiotic statement about how you would Dis-obey a superior officer shows your lack of military knowledge...FOR doing silly shit like that you could get an article 15 and be courtmartialed..basically your worthless life would be over...Man you're dumb!
    test
  8. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Didn't you make alot of money when you were in IRAQ or did your girl spend it all like the majority of the marines wives do out here???
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

Myke Sean you can always go AWOL... nobody said there wasn't ways to not go to IRAQ
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

Concerning your first post...I was single at the time and yes i did make a lot of extra money over in IRAQ cause hell, i didn't have anything to spend it on..The only things i bought was another playstation 2 and another XBox...I mostly read Donald Goines novels...

your 2nd post..Why would i go AWOL?? I'm no Pussy ass Bush..plus, why would i want to jepoardize my career...Dont ever speak on an immature stance again brah..
    test
  11. amille

amille New Member

good stuff :smile:
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

truthfully I'm whildin out with the second post.... but I mean even you got to realize that when you joined the army you must have atleast weighed the possibility of being involved in a war, and the possibility of being killed.... I mean it's a contradiction to join the service and not expect to fight in a war if/when your needed.

You can't blaim bush for everything, sometimes you have to work with what you have to work with people are not all-knowing like God is... if anything blame the war in IRAQ on the small people (like yourself in the military) who work for the intelligence agencies that played a role in miss-informing Bush on the WMD situation with Saddam Hussein....

I can't fault him on that, but I don't agree with him turning around and letting Osama Bin Laden Go just to take care of what was going on in IRAQ... he shoulds finished that buisness first
    test
  13. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

lmao.. get real son.. I don't doubt you are in teh military.. maybe you were deployed.. maybe not.. but there is no fuckin' way you are a second lieutenant, and coming on these boards talking like you do..

that is just complete and utter bullshit.. I served in the Army.. and not one single officer I knew of.. would have ever come to a board like this and talked the stupidity that you do..

now tell me your real rank.. PCF.. maybe?
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

haha this is funny
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

How is it hard to believe dickhead?? Do i sense jealousy...I wish i had a scanner so i could post my military I.D., Award cerificate....commission certificate, or maybe my L.E.S statement for your retarded ass... I suppose you want my FT. HOOD mailing address...ahahaha..you want my XO's phone number as well?? i have nothing to prove to your ignorant right wing ass...You couldn't hack it in the Army, espeically with the mentality you have...Dont turn to Hating now..
    test
  16. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

all that crap you just typed.. proves you're a god damned liar..

SONNED..
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

Why would i come in here and lie about this shit??..I really dont care what you think of me...I value integrity and bragging about shit on the net doesn't seem necessary to me...Some people just can't handle the truth. Hating is a bitch aint it?
    test
  18. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

word to this, i can understand certain situations, but when my tax dollars are going in to some sorry sap minority of any type that just didn't bother to make something out of themself, i get a little pissed off at me working hard so that somebody else that did absolutely nothing can be breezy. not that they would be living a nice life, but you reap what you sew.
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

shut ur pu ssy ass up
    test
  20. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

Nimrod is kerry's left testicle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.