Kill everything that moves

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

I'm declaring war on the left wing terrorists sympathizers on rm.com

*takes of glove and slaps nimrod with it*
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I'mma assume your faggot ass was rocking some pink silk gloves with matching heels.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Since when has facist been on the Left wing??? LOL...They are to the right you dickhead..No-wonder you support Bush...You're a dumb-ass just like him..fuckin sell-out...
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

sorry hitler..
    test
  5. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Myke, shut your black ass up. Dudes black so he MUST vote for Bush? Man you are the dumbest motherFUCKER I have ever conversated with.

Bring it to me kid, I know exactly what "issue" you gonna pull on me now cause of my being white.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

WHY ARE YOU EVEN BRINGING UP RACE.. "shut your black ass up" ahaahaaa..is that supposed to get me upset?? sorry i'm not as sensitive about what is said over the net like you're silly ass...THE DUDE IS A SELL-OUT BECAUSE HE'S SUPPORTING AN ADMINISTRATION WHO IS AGAINST EVERY POLICY THERE IS FOR MINORITIES AND MIDDLE TO LOWER CLASS PEOPLE TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL UPWARD SHIFT IN SOCIETY..

HE'S BEING A SELL-OUT TO THE REST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...You see everything in black and white i guess...

Why are you catching feelings?? is it that serious??

FUCK BUSH!
    test
  7. Ge'Nome

^^^I'm against minories, poor people, and illegal aliens anyways...... LOL

fuck them.... they need to get off their lazy asses, instead of taking hand outs... maybe I'd be cool with giving them hand outs if they actually did something with themselves
    test
  8. Ge'Nome

CHUCH
    test
  9. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Fuck Bush doesnt bother me. Your idiotic views of this election do. Like I said, I claim no party. I do see things black and white because thats all Ive seen my life, is a bunch of racist motherfuckers comin at me like I have something to prove to them. You bringin up the sellout because GeNomes black. You even said it with the minority statement just now.

I blew up cause all i hear is "vote kerry. bush sucks. vote kerry because kerry is not bush. theyre different people..overthrow bush, kerry is better...blah blah idiot, blah blah flip flopper.." You think Kerry is gonna be any better on the minorities? Do you know how people win elections? By spreading bullshit mixed amongst very little truth. So I stick by my comment of "shut your black ass up."

Ayo, we got a racist in denial over here..I better calm down before I piss you off.
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

So you're saying a single mother with 2 kids working 2 jobs is a lazy person?? I guess your against Affirmative Action for Women as well...ahahah...White families have benefited more from affirmative action than any other race, but thats another discussion...YOU'RE stupid..KERRY WOULDNT EVEN WANT YOUR VOTE!
    test
  11. Ge'Nome

lol anyways your getting what I'm saying twisted.... but I don't even care to break down how I truely feel to you, because you sir are an asshole now suck my cock
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

You talk about idiotic views but support a idiotic puppet...whose spreading bullshit about little truth??

Haliburton and no weapons of mass destruction is enough for any person with sense to not vote for Bush...Him fucking and flip floppin in the debates is another story..stop getting mad...VOTE FOR DUMB ASS BUSH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    test
  13. Ge'Nome

^^^U vote for the loser and shut up bitch.... get back to ducking me off
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

How did i get what you were saying TWISTED... I gave you a prime example about how your whole theory of "lazy people" is bull shit...GO Vote 4 Bush and his "NO millionaire left behind" policies..
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

^^this coming from an idiot who feels a struggling single mother with 2 kids and 2 jobs is a "LAZY" individual..

New Registered voters AREN'T VOTING FOR BUSH....
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

obviously you can't tell sarcasm when you see it.... I believe shit should be taken on a case by case bases, and the lazy mother fuckers should be shot and killed

*unzips pants and pulls out cock rubbing the head*
    *as a drop of pre cum spurts out he slowly inserts the cock head into Myke Seans asshole and begins ass fucking him furiously*

in other words you just got fucked
    test
  17. Ge'Nome

you never asked me what I thought about somebody in that situation.... I was speaking in general there are far more people who don't deserve hand outs.... stop assuming that thats my stance on THIS CASE

but if I was the bitch I woulda sold them kids on the black market
    test
  18. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Bush didn't find WMD, said he knew they were there, then later said he was wrong. Ok, so that deserves him to not be the President? I must be an idiot then. How has him not FINDING WMD fucked up your life personally? Oh, it hasn't. How has the war affected YOU personally? Unless you have family fighting, it hasn't. I HAVE family over there, my brother is out there. You think I don't think about these things? Im not going to vote Kerry just for the fact bush has a few slipups. I must hate my brother too to vote for Bush huh? You don't know me. Like GeNome said, you sir are an asshole so suck my dick.
    test
  19. Ge'Nome

Who died and made you the leader of the newly registered voters association...

obviously you know nuthing of the electoral college..... mass is not all that matters
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

The War has affected me PERSONALLY you dickhead...I served 1 year over there dumb-ass cause i'm a 2nd lieutenant in the Army dickhead!!...i HAVE 3 close friends still over there....Take my dick out ya mouth now muthafucka!! kEEP ASSUMING...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.