kids dont realize how annoying they are

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Superman70, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Superman70

Superman70 edited

which is annoying
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it is true

i dont have kids... and i find them very annoying after an hour or two. But then i remember that i was once annoying and can forgive them. Its just payback for all the annoying dumb shit i did as a kid to my parents and babysitters and teachers
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Children are as a rule attention-whoring morons and given far too much credit for their imaginations.

Sadly they don't become much more bearable with age.
    test
  4. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I'll be impressed with the 'imaginative powers' of children when 5-year-olds are writing sonnets on par with Shakespeare.

They have no concept of innovation either. Everything that can be done with macaroni art has been done.
    test
  5. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Not sure what is worse - the kids or their proud low bar setting parents
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

That is true but do you think its the structure of their environment at that age? all they know is older people are the boss. They are in a class or home, dont understand most words, teacher/parent shows them what to do, and they follow instruction because they dont quite know yet that theres a whole world out there to be explored. I think in a different learning and teaching environment that kids could be innovative and creative, maybe i mean i dont know much about kids and how the individual developes. That being said, most of the stuff a kid does that people say is creative isnt really, its just creative because they dont know shit. If an adult was to do it they wouldnt be considered creative theyd be considered infantile most likely lol.

there are phenoms though. Ive seen some kids who are better artists than my favorite artists
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i think kids need to be taught more, and at an earlier age. i think they don't get pushed enough, or given enough credit for what they're capable of. because of parents' laziness and impatience and the easiness of routine.

i also think parents are okay with them being annoying as long as they can sometimes annoy other people (or each other if there's more than 1 kid) and leave them alone for a while. rather than teaching them how not to be so annoying.

and yes, parents with low expectations who give praise for doing what should be the bare minimum. also annoying. rewarding children for not flunking their classes.

plus the stuff they eat and drink is garbage a lot of the time.

parents i've seen also seem so quick to cave to the kids demands. giving them all these options and shit rather than making them do things they should do and showing them that you cant always get what you want.

but what do i know im not a parent.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

force them to grow up faster. Like in the old days when as soon as they could walk they were shucking wheat and milking chickens
    test
  9. Superman70

Superman70 edited

well im all for kids enjoying their youth and innocence and all that, but they can still learn plenty that wont prevent that, like how to take care of themselves, value thinking for themselves, not be an asshole, etc.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, and i blame our education system and social norms for raising kids these days, way too coddled and protected they are.

Like my sister for example, well my brother in law i guess, hes so overprotective of his kids. I took them to the woods and taught them about camoflage and berries they could eat and how to identify them etc etc. Well he freaked out. Shit when i was a kid i was wandering the woods by age 8 with my cousins doing the same thing, except we had knives and shit and would make spears and lean-tos and cook lunches lol...as for overprotective parents at this junction we could start to go off on a tangent about asking if society is more dangerous and why it became more dangerous
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i love Kidz in a very non MJ kinda way
    test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

children are for the most part a harmless category of people. if they act like jerks, it's probably because their parents fail at controlling them. but that's a minor issue compared to all the child abuse (physical/sexual/psychological) that happens in the world.
    test
  13. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Yeah, I've been around kids who are annoying AF, and others whom I could spend all day with.

The difference is the parenting, for sure.
    test
  14. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

They're kids, get over it.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

good thread, brilliant delivery.

depends how they're raised.

my first nephew was raised by my father (his grand-parents), and he's too mature for his age, never fucks about.

his younger brother however, raised by his mother, is relatively spoilt and always trying to gain attention.

:numaan:
    test
  16. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

You just gotta know how to twerk it.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

nother time i took em hangliding and he shitted
    test
  18. MissBreezy

Try taking them water skiing.That can be quite.....tragic, for first timers, lol
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont really know how to hanglide yet

it was makebelieve
    test
  20. MissBreezy

I know, but it was a great segway into bringing up what can happen to first timers when water skiing.

Their asses hit the water and they get an enema.

It fit with your 'shitted' story, lol
    test