Kid tackled, cuffed and tasered for asking Kerry questions at UCF

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Some of you may or may not remember her, but Leslie aka MissMoses actually <i>created</i> the playground you and I call the introspectrum. She and I both having strong roots in the sociological academic realm, we stay in touch. She just emailed me this video from tonight that is hard to explain, but I'll try.

An idealistic liberal student at Univ. of Central Florida (where MissMo is a professor now) asks John Kerry some simple questions that any liberal would want to know the answers to: (if you won in 2004, why didn't you fight harder for it? And why are you not for the impeachment of Bush if we impeached Clinton for a blowjob?) Obvious simple questions that have been beaten to death. This kid gets the chance to ask this to Kerry face to face (note: liberal kid asking liberal Kerry questions, not bush or clarence thomas or whomever).

He then gets grabbed, tackled, cuffed, tasered, buttfucked and bitch slapped by campus police.

I ask you this: why would this happen on a very liberal campus? further, I ask you to spread the word...

http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=157250
    test
  2. Only in America.

Oh and this was quite funny:

test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'm sorry, I forgot: what's your cv? [dummy]

She's a professor, and I have a degree with honors in sociology. [dunno] You have recently learned how to pronounce it.
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Police state: Coming soon.
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Wow. @ them tazing him when they got him down.
    test
  6. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

The issue here isn't that he was tasered because after watching the video the police (in that situation with him still fighting and not cooperating after being told to do so) were not wrong and were well within the confines of the law. Even if them arresting you is wrong it is illegal to disobey a police officer in that situation, you go along with it and fight them in court. Him disobeying the direct orders of the police officers even while he was on the ground still kicking and yelling and struggling is what got him shocked. And I highly doubt that any heads will roll for them shocking him from what was seen in that video. And if they do roll it will be because society itself (who hates police) will uproar against this and SOMEBODY will have to go down.

Now...
    Them trying to get him out of there for asking those questions is the only real issue here and the only one that will really be discussed in a court room if/when this kid fights back.

Golden rule kids. Most people hate police. Police can legally beat your ass if you struggle with them under the guise of your disobedience and their self defense. The reports you see on the news of police brutality are probably about .05% of the actual amount of brutality and excessive force that goes on. And the majority of the heads that roll do so to save the credibility of the police force itself, not because the police genuinely feel bad about kicking your ass when you don't cooperate.
    Prime example of learning "how" and "when" to fight.
    test
  7. wtf has a cv got to do with the fact you havent even featured as a footnote in so much as a sociological journal, yet ya givin miss prof weber daps and hugs. But yea I have two degrees one happens to be sociology.
    test
  8. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

wow @ "where's my book?!?"
    test
  9. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

It's called the "new freedom."
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

okay, that was creepy. I was reading this and saw lilburna saying something about the tasing right as it came up on tv. Okay, back to reading.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'd agree with you, and I said as much to MissMoses. She then pointed out to me that dude was already constrained and in cuffs when they tasered the shit out of him. That may be a hinge that the brutality claim turns on.
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Okay, no you do not have a degree in sociology. How dumb do you think we are?
    test
  13. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

Don't Fuck With Skull & Bones
    test
  14. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Ah ok I only watched the video one time and must not have seen that part. If he was indeed already handcuffed when he was shocked then the police will have a harder time justifying this one.. They COULD still say that although he was handcuffed he was still rowdy and dangerous enough to the officers to where he needed to be subdued... But that will be a much tougher argument in court.
    Itll be interesting to see how this unfolds.
    test
  15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

That's what I was saying to her. I was like, if I'm hand cuffed and you're a cop behind me, I can still f*ck em up if I'm dumb enough to fight. The back of your head can smash someone's face quite easily, then to get them down would just be a matter of falling and doing some leg sweeps.

Thing is, there were SIX of 'em. What was he gonna do?
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

This is your proof? That SOMEONE has a degree in english, and studied "social sciences" which is not "sociology", btw, and that you have a pencil and the penmanship of an 8 year old?

Okay...

I'm telling you that regardless of what any piece of paper you have says, you do not have a degree in sociology. If someone at some institution says you did, they lied to you and stole your money.

Next time, don't draw your name on something and try to pass it off as legitimate evidence of anything. That is enough to let me know you probably aren't in any institution of higher learning at all...
    test
  18. Saying that social science isn't sociology really is scraping the bottom of the barrel soultan. Some Schools happen to think sociology is a science, hence 'social science' and others do not, hence, 'sociology'. You really should have known that seeing as you have strong roots in the sociological academic realm <superflous pseudo knowledge

And yea, I just so happened to find this document and letter which happened to fit in perfectly with what I had been saying all along. You're 30 and trying to belittle other peoples qualifications on the net. No No, you are trying to flat out say they dont have them. YOu even go so far as to say they still do not when they present you with evidence. Something is seriously lacking.

and finally, wasn't you basically saying that attacking someones spelling is the lowest of the low. Well I would say a step below that is attacking someones handwriting which is the last refuge of the impoverished argument.
    test
  19. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Rofl

You aint shit if you dont have a MAsters
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^true story

and yes, kerry and bush on the same team..they just had everybody fooled with that election..fact is, it didint matter who got elected..that was just charade. its called a kang & kodos election (Ref. Treehouse of Horror VII)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.