Kid gets KNOCKED the FUCK OUT!!!**new clip**!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dunpeal, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Thats some nasty shit.

First punch was weak, second came quick and hard.

Dude is clearly out like shit on the floor, third and fourth punches are nasty ass street blows (one looked like a throat shot) and the kick is just like a dumb ass exclamation point.

Is it any wonder though? The dude on the left looks like a full grown man, dude on the right is like a skinny as kid in a baggy shirt and short.
    test
  2. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Yeah one of the cleanest k.o.s ive seen in a street fight... Prooves that the White T really dont mean shit...
    test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

every thread i come in with you in it n1gga comes off your fingers.....stop fuckin lying...at least fess up that you be wanting to throw n1gga around all day, but you save em up until you get online so nobody doesnt hurt you
    test
  4. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

lol @ people brakin it down like its a real competative fight........for one both of there stances were terrible, hands down and shit........then my man broke the cardinal rule and backed straight back......
    test
  5. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

^ This is fact, that 75% of fights end up on the ground, are sparked because the dude who falls first steps straight back, and tangles the shit up.

truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.