kerser tattoo on the side of his face!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheRealWarlock, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

^shut up you stupid faggit
    test
  2. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

test
  3. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

Face Tattoo and employable are basically synonymous.
    test
  4. Jaggan1

Jaggan1 New Member

Hmm, sorry for going all "reductio ad absurdum" on you, but by that logic I think you should go get a tattoo that says "put cock here" in the style of a Hulk Hogan mustache. After all, it's just the ideology of society and your parents.
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Just because society says something looks stupid doesn't mean it doesn't actually look stupid. I know how "awesome" it is to go against the grain and be all "Look at me I'm so nonconformist" but there's going against the grain and there's making yourself into a spectacle just for making yourself into a spectacle's sake. A green mohawk and piercings? I get that. Getting your earlobes bored out over 500? I get that. Tattoos on the rest of your body? Not my cup of tea either but I get that. But unless you're a fucking Maori warrior or something I just can't see getting something tattood on your face. But that's whatever. It's his decision to get some shit done on his face that won't come off w/o thousands of dollars worth of laser surgery.

BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PICK HIS GIMMICK NAME? Gucci Mane got an ice cream cone. Game got a butterfly and then turned it into an L.A. logo. Lil Wayne has some shit on his face etc. You know what none of them did though? Put their names on their face. You know why? Because it's fucking stupid. He may as well have gotten "Look at me. I'm a fucking cunt attention whore. Are you paying attention yet?" I'm assuming the only reason he didn't is either the tattoo artist didn't have enough ink for that or was already having enough trouble not laughing so hard as to fuck up just putting his name on there.

There's rebellion and there's being a twat. In this case Kerser is a twat imosho.

Dude, do you have any idea how much yellow ink it would take to make that work considering all the peroxide Hogan uses on his mustache to get it that blonde? Seriously gallons.
    test
  6. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

:drakecheese:
    test
  7. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

Turtles are the quickest
    test
  8. dontpraiseme

dontpraiseme New Member

you still don't get it. there's no truth behind the word stupid, at all. a mere arrangement of symbols that the majority of us agreed upon. the physical form holds little importance, other than to be used as a mode to physically manifest your desires. sit here and knock kerser, he's doing something he loves while the majority of us confine to the limiting beliefs handed down.

i'm not attacking your point of view or stirring controversy, but seriously...is there any importance at all in the thoughts and opinions of others?!? some of histories greatest ppl rose above a large group of people that labeled them insane.
    test
  9. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Uhm, there is too truth to the word stupid. You apparently are on some kind of weird hippy dippy trip where you're not accepting that meaning but just because you "like, reject the rules and ideas that society has created man" doesn't negate something's meaning. You're like Johnny Depp arguing with the judge in Blow that you took plants across an imaginary line. My suggestion to you is that you stop getting your philosophy from The Big Lebowski. The word stupid has just as much meaning as every other word you used in your response.

And while there may not be any "importance" to my opinion or thoughts but this is a discussion board where, surprise of all surprises, people talk about their thoughts and opinions.
    test
  10. dontpraiseme

dontpraiseme New Member

oh, that's your suggestion? okay, i'll respect that. my suggestion: understand that anything kerser does to himself, or anybody else for that matter, is completely irrelevant to you and your reality. instead of showing signs of disapproval, respect the fact that he's making a lucrative career out of something he LOVES, while the majority of us settle into the narrow scope of society's beliefs and project our envy/jealousy/resentment towards the winners of the world.

happy discussion. =)
    test
  11. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

hey Mr. Natural, I have two questions:

Why is it not okay for new age hippy idiots such as yourself to be critical of someone but it is okay for you to be a horrible, pretentious and condescending person who speaks only in moronic Burning Man cliches?

Why is your worldview in perfect ideological alignment with mainstream consumer culture when its couched in the rhetoric of nonconformity?
    test
  12. Grayfox215th

Grayfox215th New Member

i...,...cant......breathe........

hgahahhjahhahhasdhkdhfkdjsfkdsjfksdfkdsj
    test
  13. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

DontPraiseme are you in your 3rd year of college or a 23 year old high school drop out? If I had to guess you are a general studies major who buys a quarter with his friends sits around with a gravity bong made out of a teddy bear graham cracker plastic jug reading behold a pale horse when no one is arOund type of faggot.
    test
  14. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

WOW @ you Being a FLAMER!!

all those big words make me want to puke in your mouth! ...
    You sound half exactly like the person your trying to insult....
    Stick you face in a elephants ass and get your homie to whip it so it starts running!

:hmmmm:

yeah... that sounds right.

Anyways. Rant about how smart you are and how what you said wasnt stupid...

IDIOT!

besides that i really have nothing to say after reading this lol ... the photoshop pic was pretty funny tho!
    test
  15. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

:math: nigga what is that shit on the side of yo FAYYYCE
    test
  16. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Lol, bring on the puke, big boy.
    test
  17. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

Ill go internet gangster on your ass ALL DAY!!! ... SON!!
    test
  18. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

Lucrative career is a great term gtfoh im friends with some of the most established hip hop artists in this country if you can afford to not have a day job pay your bills and have enough change to buy a beer you are doing well in the Aussie music scene..

Im from the same city as kerser and have not heard of him outside of battle rap. .

PS im not talking bout 60 don't know the dude.. although his name is getting big
    test
  19. Know the Ledge

Know the Ledge brother man, brother man

hdhkalsjdadaid

lol
    im drunk on a saturday afternoon get bodied by rm posts...this is a winner :bwahaha:
    test
  20. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

tatt's (when done right / meaningful etc) are dope imo. BUT NOT ON YOUR FACE.

:wtf2:

:dead: :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.