Kerry's Comment About Cheneys Daughter... Sucker Punch Or Relative Point?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ntl, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

you are dumb as fuck

along with every other soul that thinks that comment was exploiting dudes daughter

all he was doing was using her to DEFEND HOMOSEXUALS, u fuckin morons
    test
  2. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

No you dont understand... thats like saying, IM not an animal rights activist, and since kerrys daughters look like horses we shouldt give a fuck if horse-face women die.

The point being, u dont bring someones family into this shit during a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORAL DEBATE.

Nim - no offense but you have the most biased opinion ever. You say we're all wrong, like you're right, when everything in this post is based on opinion. That in its self should of shut you up, but no... you continued to say, more and more.

The point is... there is at least 15 gay celebritys in whom of which have come out publically, so why did John Kerry have to mention Mary Cheney?

Let me answer it for you, so you wont look stupid when you're incorrect...

Because he figured if he worded it correctly, he wouldnt look like a bigget, or cheap shot artist... his reason for doing it? To hurt the bush cheney campaign by discouraging the catholic voter. This was a cheap shot, he may not have worded it like "shes a lesbian, bwahhaha cheney ur pimp juice is sour", but he sure as fuck hurt himself by mentioning her name.
    test
  3. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

i tell you what
    this board amazes me sometimes
    i think that anyone who finds that offensive is a homophobic
    Why? Because they think being refered to a lesbian is offensive
    test
  4. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

No you stupid fuck, it was mentioning the daughter of a opposition in a congressional voting ring, during the electoral debates. He could of named anyone and he named the daughter of the current vice president, nobody found this an offensive comment in the sense that it hurt the gay community in any manor.

Go away, or learn to read.
    test
  5. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Man, the ignorance of america....

33% say that homosexuality is a CHOICE....

wow, "well, i think i'll be gay today"

fucking idiots.
    test
  6. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

test
  7. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

you fucking moron...i read your idiotic post, and was making a different point, where the FUCK did i say t was an offensive comment in the sense that it hurt the gay community ?? i was talking to the fucking morons with no intelligence that could find this offensive..i mean you tell me that using a daughter as a example is OFFENSIVE? why when the point being made ISNT OFFENSIVE, you fucking idiot, ill explain my point more, people who find this point offensive must find the topic of the point offensive..not how its put accross because its a family member..shit if he said something about the bush daughters drinking problems id agree with you, but being a lesbian is not a PROBLEM and cant be taken offensivley,
    test
  8. Troll

Troll New Member

Nimrod, let somebody else have a damn opinion. PLEASE. Mesk was right and just proved him right ten-fold. If someone doesn't agree with you, they are a "fuckin moron" or some shit. My God, please let someone have an opinion that clashes with yours.
    test
  9. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

nim pretends to have a higher education....what he neglected to mention was, its only because hes taking math 080 on the second floor of his community college.

Lawleedjsdhfjhd39 - ur not making any differnent point, ur just messing this thread up horribly. You're like that kid in highschool that everybody knew, and only the serious bullys picked on, but nobody hung out with. Go find a new thread to make no sense in... and bring nim with you, please.
    test
  10. Nokas

Nokas Guest

test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol@ community college

i'll get back at this thread when i'm off work

bye
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

matter of fact, fuck it
    test
  13. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

The bottom line to me is that you're a hypocrite if your own daughter is a lesbian and you're agains homosexuality... I think this was a crucial point to bring up.. it's unfortunate that maybe dick's daughter is gonna get hurt by this.. but dick put her in that position.. he knew it would happen..

and if you think that George W wouldn't have done the same.. then I feel sorry for you..
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

that first analogy was the dumbest shit ive ever fuckin read, because it makes absolutely NO fuckin sense

and if u re-read that, and dont realize it makes no sense, ur a fuckin vegetable on feet

and why would he use somebody else as an example when Cheney's daughter has been the subject the whole fuckin election, in all the other debates?

what did Cheney say when Edwards mentioned his daughter's homosexuality and his family?

"thank you"

but now that Kerry brought it up, all of a sudden he's enraged and pissed

and i think that ur head is too much of a solid plank because u keep reiterating the same fuckin points that i've already addressed

back to what i said just prior, why the fuck would he mention SOMEBODY else?

are you being realistic here?

ok, u have the girl who has been at the fuckin forefront of every debate discussion on homosexuality, and u dont mention her and bring up somebody else who u havnt heard say shit on homosexuality?

he used her name to SUPPORT HER, and HER FUCKIN CAUSE

how the hell is that exploiting her?

Cheney and YOU and these other homophobic faggots call it EXPLOITATION because yall find it EMBARRASSING to bring up somebody's homosexuality

YALL are the fuckin bigots, i guarantee that everybody who accepts homosexuals and their full rights wouldnt find this offensive, but you and all these other idiots in here who have already declared their homophobic mentalities are the only ones finding this offensive

ONLY because yall FIGURE that it HURTS Cheney to have a homosexual daughter and have that known to the fuckin public

here is the purpose of Kerry's comment

it is a question on where homosexuality is a choice or not, homosexuals say its a choice, homophobes like you and the other idiots in here say its NOT a choice

Mary CHeney has made it PUBLIC, fuckin PUBLIC, not private, not in her bedroom, not at her dinner table, PUBLIC that she was born that way and that her homosexuality wasnt a choice to her

so why the FUCK wuold kerry try to find SOME OTHER homosexual, one that might not even exist, cause which other could he have used as an example for sayingt hat it wasnt their choice and spoke about it politically?

almost none, and if there are, great thinking, cause its practically impossible for him to think of somebody else B4 he thought of her

so how the FUCK is that exploiting her?

u want to see a better analogy???

lets say YOU are running for office, and you are voting for laws that deny the rights of one armed martians

and lets say you have a one armed martian hiding in ur basement, and u dont want anybody to talk about him because u dont support it legally

and i bring up the fact that you have a one armed martian in ur basement, and he isnt one by choice

how the FUCK am i exploiting the one armed martian?

i am not, you ONLY TAKE OFFENSE because it is HURTING YOU POLITICALLY

fuck outa here with this offense shit

fuckin homophobes, yall all need to be anally raped, and since homosexuality is a "choice" maybe after all the sodomy yall will CHOOSE to become gay
    test
  15. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

nimrod.. you are the most ignorant fuckwad I've ever seen type on these boards..
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

get those fuckin dots outa my face

EXPLOITING isnt simply USING somebody for any purpose under the sun

so just because u see the word USING does not infer exploitation you fuckin homonid

how is it exploitation to use her to SUPPORT her own group?

shut the fuck up, and look at ur nut rider below you
    test
  17. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Here is why you dont come across to me as a brilliant debater.

You just said he is a "hypocrite" because his daughter is a lesbian and he is "agaisnt" it.

Now, how is he a hypocrite? he would have to be a gay and be agaisnt it to be a hypocrite u fuckin dictionary retarded c.racker.

How in the world can u use words with more than 1 syllable and think you're gonna get away with it?
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

exactly, at least u particially recognize that it was a SMART political tactic by cheney to lure these fuckin morons like NTL onto his side

fuckin dummies

anybody that thinks that cheney was actually at home throwing vases at the wall is a fuckin dumb bell

he siezed the oppurtunity to take advantage of pussy idiots in the country, and he did it well

he said, hey, i can appear mad, and portray kerry as a bigot exploiting my family

and get these fuckin morons on my side

dumb puppets
    test
  19. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

you made a mistake.. you mean the other way around.. but its normal to make a mistake when schooling someone
    test
  20. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Im not gonna lie nim, i read about 5 lines down and found your first error, so i stopped reading so here is my response to your highschool educated response.

- I never said I was a homophobe, or that what kerry said was unfair to gays across the globe.. did I? No.

- I said, it's bull shit to pull our Mary when you have tons of options of people that the average person could recognize by name and public figure, without drawing her name out.

- Cheney didnt have a problem with it for a few reasons when edwards said it, 1) it was right infront of him (kerry did it to bush, without cheney being there to defend shit). 2) why would cheney explode on national television? he would hurt his election campaigne by doing something like that.

You keep telling me what I was saying, when you yourself have no idea what I was saying.... maybe its because you cant read, or maybe its because you never went far enough in school to decipher legibal debate points, i dont know, those are the only 2 options I see... however, I do know this, u think u have the upper hand because you pretend that everyone you rebuttle towards is a "homophobe" for example, or whatever you need to prove your point...

guess what, i am not a homophobe, I just realize along with more everybody in america who understands politics and morals, that John Kerry using Mary Cheneys name vs Bush was uncalled for and out of line, and it DID cost him the election.

Now go to school.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.