Kerry's Comment About Cheneys Daughter... Sucker Punch Or Relative Point?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ntl, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

The Quote...

"I think, if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she is being who she was [is]. She is being who she was born as.." - John Kerry

He was speaking of Mary Cheney, the daughter of Dick if you didnt know. Personally I think it was a low blow to say something about a running mate's family member. With all the celebrity's whom have publically released that they are gay, why would he pull out the vice presidents daughter as a example when there is many, many more.

I think it was a cheap shot.

You?
    test
  2. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

i dont see why it cant be a double entendre
    test
  3. LuMiNåRy -X-

LuMiNåRy -X- hi

? what negative did he say about a "running mates family member" ?
    test
  4. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

kerry just gutta
    test
  5. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

He brought her up, that was the cheap shot... he obviously did it to make the catholic voter/church go anti-cheney (R).

I think it was unfair to mention cheney's daughter, especially this close to election time.

But as the voting percentages will tell u, that comment Kerry made, cost him a few %... you cant hide a comment like that, i think if the republicans expose this comment even more than they already have, plus this video to be released about kerry 2 days before the election, this will be a loss for kerry indefinitely.

It was cheap.
    test
  6. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

i dont think that comment was offensive at all. cheney talks about his daughter all the time, its only a "low blow" if you assume that they wanted to hide her....its not like he said anything bad about her
    test
  7. Speshul Effect

Speshul Effect Handle Ya Business

I agree, the comment wasn't bad at all. The girl openly talks about being a lesbian, and her father talks about it alot. I thought it was very appropriate because its been discussed so much during the campaign.
    test
  8. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

It was kerry saying "if you asked her she WOULD..." How can he speak for her? Kerry killed his election with this one.

You never bring up someones family, it isnt Mary Cheney running, its Dick and George, bringing Mary in was bull shit.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Huh??? Cheney's daughter is openly gay....so why is what he said in any way false or hurtfull????

lol..someone has been wathcing to much Fox...wtf @ that being a jab.......wow...
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

He also brought up how good a father G Dub was and how well he raised his daughter.....

and the question was gay marriage if i remember right......
    test
  11. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i dont understand why bringing up the obvious is a low blow (cheney's daughter being a lesbian)
    test
  12. deadweather

deadweather ******

it was a cheap shot and i recognized it when he said it especially the way he said it. except... bushies take cheap shots all the time. this is nothing compared to the shit they've done and the truth they've smeared. at least kerry didnt lie, he just brought something up to upset the christian fundamentalist demographics. the move would have done more damage had he said it the first debate.
    test
  13. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

if anything.. kerry hurt his own campaign more than cheney's.. for the simple fact that now gay people might vote toward cheney.. hense the fact someone very close to him.. is in fact gay. Must be some sort of understanding there.. that's what I figure..
    test
  14. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

and.....

to be understood.. is what gay people want.. right nimrod?
    test
  15. Troll

Troll New Member

Meh, it can be looked at either way.

Kerry was making his point and a good example was Cheney's daughter. But using his daughter is real personal, you know?
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

WTF, how the fuck is this a cheap shot?

yall actin like this is the first time shes been brought up in a debate

she was brought up last time by edwards, and cheney THANKED HIM

but now since its good politics for him to exploit kerry, this time he gets MAD like hes puttin her in the open?

how the fuck is this a sucker punch?

anybody who thinks so is fuckin slow

all he said that is if u ask her, she said it wasnt her CHOICE

what is the big deal in that?

wow@ the pussy politics here

i can't take it any longer, yall are so fuckin wack its amazing
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

my goodness, yall are stupid\

yall actin like he was dissing her or something

all he did was say that she says it wasnt her choice, but she was born that way

how the fuck is he exploiting her?

thats what i hate about politics, every fu ckin comment is scrutinized the living shit out of

its fuckin pathetic

the most subtle trivial bullshit is always blown out of proportion, i can't believe yall

i sincerely didnt expect people on this site to actually fall for this bullshit

cats actin like this is the first time the world has heard of cheney's daughter being gay

if she wasnt open, and if the media didnt talk about it every day for the past months, then yes, it wuold have been exploitive for him to bring it up

but fuckin everybody who follows the election has heard her brought up SO MANY FUCKIN TIMES

how is kerry bringing her up this time exploitive?

stop watching the fuckin election coverage cause yall are gay as fuck, pussies
    test
  18. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

stfu.. you act like people on rap music are the only ones who see this as an insult or a cheap shot.. it goes a little further than this site nimrod.. christ you get excited about politics.. calm the fuck down big.. it's all good.. your boy Kerry is still going to lose the election.
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

when the fuck did i say only cats on here see it as exploitive?

obviously if its big news there are more people that think so u fuckin dimbit

all i said was that i expected a bunch of old woman and pussy conservatives to be the only ones to find it exploitive

i di dnt expect a hip-hop crowd to find this pussy shit to be exploiting

yall are gay as fuck, every last one of u
    test
  20. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

hahah.. fuck right off nimrod.. you completely suck the most politician dick in the world and you know it.. just shut your fuckin' idiot hole.. right now.. don't say another word..

you wanna know why.. cause I fuckin said so asswipe.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.