Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple

Discussion in 'The Library' started by GraphicNature, Apr 16, 2013.

1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Has officially become my favorite anime/manga......I watched the anime about 5 years ago, and at the time wasn't really into reading manga....Then I re-watched it about 7 months ago, and realized how good it was and decided to give the manga a shot, and now that I'm all caught up, all I can say is damn.....Talk about a well written storyline, with non stop action and humor, with the series getting better and better with each Arc being released....The writer is barely breaking the tip of the iceberg with this series, and the manga started back in 02.......This shit takes the underdog story to the next level....Dozens upon dozens of powerful characters who makes the main Protagonist look like a grown man fighting a handicap 5 year old, yet they all share an equal plot point to the story.....The first dozen chapters which the anime focuses on, is all about Kenichi and his determination to learn from his five masters to become strong enough to protect the ones he loves....But once that ends, and the arcs where his master come into play blow the roof off this manga.....If your tired of the ever dragging storyline of Naruto and Bleach, and need something fresh and new that hasn't even began to dull out, then you need to start reading this manga asap...
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Is that the same as "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi"?
    test
  3. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

Yeah^

There will never be an underdog story that will trump Hajime No Ippo...other than Naruto.

That aside. I can't remember who it was that said the same thing about this series a while back, Noble i think.

Seen the anime(to the part where he fights his childhood friend) and while mildly entertaining, I don't get how the manga could make this into a great series. Not big into reading mangas, but I'm not above it...I'll delve into any good story, no matter the medium...but kenichi, the mightiest disciple?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I haven't really gotten into it. I read a couple of the recent chapters of the one but so far Naruto has been really good and Bleach is read out of habit.

I keep thinking i'll see tits in "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" tho
    test
  5. dodson495

dodson495 Life is Good

where can i find this show so i can download or stream it
    test
  6. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

^ they have the entire anime series on hulu, I watched it on Netlfix myself, it's 52 episodes I believe, but now since the manga has progressed as much as it has, they been talking about bringing it back for a second season....Yeah Shadow, I keep thinking the same thing, they get down to damn near nothing but a dot covering the tits
    test
  7. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

I've been reading kenichi for a while, they announced a season 2 of the anime not to far back I believe.
    test