Keep'n it grimey... "Street Draft" and "Hill Street Blues"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Skwirm, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

test
  2. MajorBeats4MCs

MajorBeats4MCs Making Dollars

!!!! you scared the shit out of me with the intro on the Street Draft, but when the shit kicks in its FIRE....very unique shit. Drums are ill, love how it sounds sampled but not really sampled. Bassline is ill as fuck man

Drums on Hill Street Blues are sick, and the bassline is nice. You get mad props just for having ill basslines alone man, Dope shit, good to see you reppin the same city as me. Like the drum break downs.
    test
  3. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Street Draft- Hot intro..... nice transition into the beat...Sick bassline....I'm feeling the synths..The hook finishes things off nicely...Very hot....This would be flawless with more mixing and mastering especially with the kick and snare
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=814319
    return the love

Street Draft...this sounds........like some westcoast shit....pretty nice.....the hook is nice....the snare need more power...the bass is sick.......not really into the kick that much.....feelin that synth tho....good work on this one
    test
  5. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

i like street draft...seems empty tho...and the snare isnt doin it for me...bassline as usual is fire and the idea of it is dope but needs more i think...maybe havin a rapper over it would make the big difference

hill street blues - this right here is wat the fuck is up...this is vintage skwirm....drums are ill...melody is nice..bassline?...drums are on pooint for real...this one seems a lil empty too...but it doesnt...i cant explain it really...its just dope really lol...good shit skwirm
    test
  6. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Street Draft
    -Nice moog/knob melody. This is cool with the piano sprinkled underneath. Nice instuments during the chorus.

Hill Street Blues
    -Daaaamn, you make me want to go and chop up "Just the 2 of Us" right now. This is ......DAAAAAAAMNNNNNN! I dare someone to come on here and talk about "...drums are too hard" or ".....need more sounds to fill".
    THIS BEAT IS OFFICIAL. NO ONE NEEDS TO TRY AND PRETEND TO BE AN INTERNET AUTHORITY ON HIP HOP; JUST LISTEN AND BOB YOUR HEAD.

Got a minute?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=814311

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  7. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Is that Chris Walken in the intro? Shit, just with him being there this track's gonna be ill... damn, that bassline is ill as fuck with the slides it's going through... piano and atmospheric elements really complete this... haha, man that piano is so dope, especially the piece that comes for the hook... this is all the way live. Got damn... that sample... bangin drums on this, knocking nice, especially that kick, and the breakdown between the verse and hook is nice... a little simpler in construct then most your tracks have been of late but it's hot nonetheless. Keep droppin that fire man.
    test
  8. EnglishChris

EnglishChris Back 2 Basics..

Both were nice.. second was probably my fave.

Good drops.
    test
  9. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Thanks fam.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.