Keep your weed moist

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Alias3000, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Ask your local smokeshop for those moist tablets. they come in various shapes from footballs to the shape of a Quarter and fulla holes with cloth inside. you soak them in water for like 5 minutes, take them out, dry off the outside because the inside is now moist with water because it's cloth. and you use them to keep you stash moist, the BEST way to keep your weed. never have dry brittle nuggets in your stash again.

You heard it hear first.

420 yall
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

a sheet of TP made wet and placed in the baggy works aswell and everyone already has thousands of sheets of TP. Just leave a sizable chunk in the baggie obviously not ON the weed and within 12-24 hours your weed will be re-hydrated. Take the TP out and you have your moist weed. Pieces of fruit, and bread work aswell.

and keeping it in mason jars instead of baggies keeps it moist for way longer AND kinda cures it more ;)
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

toilet paper? bread? fruit slices?...LOL...sounds like a mess to me.

I used to used pieces of fresh Kale from the grocery store. worked best until I found out about the moist tablets. they are easy to store, no mess, no moldy weed and no diaper smell from using Toilet Paper...lol
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

TP doesnt smell at all anything like diapers, and if youre that worried use paper towels or a piece of cloth.

set it in the baggy overnight. Take it out in the morning. No mess, and you dont have to buy anything. Yes all those other things i mentioned work aswell.
    test
  5. Travis Truman

Travis Truman New Member

This is NOT Self-Loving and sane behaviour. Drugs are a form of self-harm

FTM - Drugs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.