keep ya eyes peeled

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by VerbalMercenary, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerbalMercenary

VerbalMercenary New Member

i jus made this track yesterday featuring wifey on the chorus but yea lemme know what u think of it

o yea i made the beat to be easy on the critiquing im kinda new to the beat making

http://www.myspace.com/verbalmercenary
    test
  2. VerbalMercenary

uppin this someone gimme some feedback plz
    test
  3. ThaReign

ThaReign Here Comes The Reign

Yeah I liked it, piano was cool, really liked it...

Lyrics, damn.. You summed what I feel bout this shit pretty good man.. Props...

Flow was nearly perfect, sounded pretty professional, on the beat breaks you ripped it, good shit, only thing i wasn't really feelin the hook, but i mean it's all good.

Overall dope track, stay doin it man...

This track def gettin slept on... 1

"
    test
  4. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

yo i dont kno whats sup wit myspace..but ill come back and check it for you fam...
    test
  5. VerbalMercenary

appreciate it yea i felt the hook was ight but it could be better to but its all good thanks for returning the feedback uppin
    test
  6. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

ight shit is playin

beat is solid... drum pattern could be better

vocalz.. solid.. could be more clear... like stand out more.. i know myspace quality but i can tell beyond that..... delivery is solid.. i like how you comin cross.... its how u gotta do it sometimes.. just let shit be felt... diggin it tho

hook - i guess this is a hook.. not diggin it tho.. its akward.. and not catchy.. (tho shit dont have to be catchy) this shit just didn't hit the spot..and im an considerate fucker... just didn't dig it.. wit the playback between the chick

2nd verse - same as first... quality bugs me.. i can tell the over EQ... it sounds kinda empty ... but delivery again.. i dig... i like makin shit clear sometimes.. cadence of flow could be more smooth sometimes.. but its on point for the most part

hook - same shit i said.. not feelin

3rd..,. delivery actually wuz better in the beginnin..... scheme got solid on some parts.. on how u came back on bars... i like shit like that.. where bars dont end specifically on usual spots.. i do that even myself sometimes for a change up.. tho i just wish shit wuz more fluid on parts

but overall solid shit on content and basics

just that hook is ass really

it doesn't stand out as a hook.. it could of worked.. wit a reworded shit.. but chick sounded off as fuck.. maybe just me tho

keep doin ya thing cuzzin

z after p - salvdor
    test
  7. VerbalMercenary

yea i appreciate the honest feedback yall but take it easy jus tryna get my girl involved in my music nah mean but yea uppin
    test
  8. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i'll up it for u
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

rtf

beats sick , Im feelin that shit , delivery i felt it lacked a lil emotion , flow was cool on this ,

nice concept on this joint , hook I Wasnt really feelin the back and forth that much ,

overall not bad , stay up

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  10. VerbalMercenary

cool thanx for returnin feed
    test
  11. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

peepin...

beat was nice....delivery was coo to me...flow was ight... lyrics was nice tho,the girl u was switchin was ight...sounded like u was rappin n she was jus talkin,so it came off kinda odd to me...u doin ya thing tho....lyrics were nice tho..kept me listenin...flow did as well...n the lil vocal sample u had wit the piano was a dope touch....

overall this was a nice drop man....lemme kno if u wanna collab or sumthin

return the feed.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1006332
    test
  12. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Not feeling the beat..the piano loop is off....delivery is on point...flow is ite....the hook is not a go lol but its cool you got wifey on a track...keep grinding
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.