Keep it real, how many of ya'll are broke????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

And I don't even mean like flat broke, but maybe only a couple hundred to your name or just up to the neck in bills...

There is no way most of this site is financially stable like they pretend, or just balling working career jobs.

For there to be so many niggas that regularly post here, regularly watch the same sports, regularly listen to the same music, etc.

It shouldn't be hard to get anything going on here. Tournaments, leagues, anything. It's too many grown ass men that should have SOME type of income coming to the point where they can join shit, make bets, and so forth. I can't fathom niggas being broke to the point that we can't get 8 people to join a $15 Fantasy basketball league..

and I'd honestly rather the shit be a $50 buy-in or something worth my time, but niggas would need a month to pay that much if they cant even get $15.. Shit is crazy man, on the real
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

so wait, are you bashing the broke niggas?
    test
  3. Neezy Hamilton

@quotive what is ur purpose of being so defensive towards me?

I've praised what u are doing for the site, and even lobbied for u to become a mod and this is what I get? Anything I say or do, u are front and center to analyze it and never seem to agree with my rules

Im not bashing anyone, I just don't see why its so hard to come up with $15 considering most this site claims they got money and living this glamorous lifestyle

why didn't u join, bro?
    test
  4. quotive

quotive 3

nah bro im not bashing you at all

i just didnt really get if u were bashin the broke niggas. i have two kids and i watch them sundays. i didnt realize the draft would be on sunday
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

responsiBILLities.

if i have to pay bills in hell, watch me turn religious as fuck.

i've always been broke, poverty was my best friend for a long time so every time i get money in the bank, it goes.

easy to make money it's hard to keep it, i think jada said that and it's fucking true, paycheque to paycheque here.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I'm not broke by any means but I'm far from where I wanna be. I wanna be able to help my whole team eat.

Ambition and dedication gonna take me where I need to go though.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Neezy Hamilton

I can understand all ur replies..

so are none of u financially stable enough to spend $15 in a fantasy basketball league with the possibility of winning it all?

that's where this thread stemmed from.. so many NBA fans on 1 site but niggas literally cant shell out that small of an amount?
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i dont have alot of money but typically i can buy what i want when i want i just dont got much of a savings atm
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

I don't follow the stats of all teams close enough to do the fantasy shit. I always START off hyped about it then vanish. :funny:

My brother does that type of shit. I got 100$ up with @B whun on tomorrow's Bulls Heat game though.
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

niggas aint signing up for this cuz u acting so emotional. aint no one tryna be around that for the whole season
    test
  11. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

im excited about that game. ive been reading about it for the last hour. a lot of mixed feelings about it.

heat get their banner put up, might make them lax. but then i heard they brought out football pads for practice. bron said "we dont like eachother, it is what it is"

"It don't matter who it is," James said of the opponent for the opener. "But we like the fact that it's the Bulls."

"That's their ceremony, not ours," Rose said. "If we were getting our rings there would be a little bit of a distraction, but for us we know that we got to stay focused, come together as a team, and really take their first hit because they're definitely going to be on charge."

bulls aint tryna watch these niggas get their rings:funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

I seen that interview man. Lebron dunno who he is man couple days ago he was praising Derrick saying he's happy he's back and how good he is for the league now he tryn'a talk this "we don't like them they don't like us" shit. Lebron wanna be the good guy one year the villain the next and the good guy again after that. :funny:

The Bulls ALWAYS been at the Heat's throats man. :funny:

I can't wait until tomorrow night for this shit man.
    test
  13. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yalls main issue is noah isnt in shape. and ballin in the preseaon dont equate to ballin in the reg season.

i wanna see how rose plays when they go full speed. i know he's going to put up numbers tho. noah too. taj goes back to donuts, booze productions cut in half, deng has to deal with bron.

mias weak link is wade. hes at probably 85%. bosh is in great shape, bron is bron. but my x factor in this game is birdman. mia gon need his physicality & aggressiveness in this one.

its gon be a tight game.

good luck man
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Sin Skywalker

They been going near full speed in the pre-season. I remember a commentator saying that Thibs was playing games like it was the Eastern Conference finals in the pre-season. Lmaooooo. Sports analyst in Chicago says one of the keys will be if Thibs can pull off the gas a little and let his guys get more rest then they have been the past couple years.

And yeah man I'm disappointed that Noah got that injury in the pre-season. We're so close to having our ENTIRE team healthy. Remember even Deng was playing injured almost the whole season last year because he didn't wanna have that surgery or whatever last off-season because he wanted to play Olympic ball or whatever.

Supposedly Taj has bulked up like 15 lbs. and Derrick has gotten stronger and put 5 inches on his vertical for us. I agree that Wade is kind of an X Factor for Miami cause sometimes he disappears. Boozer does that for us but he's gotten increasingly more consistently productive.
    test
  15. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the Heat win cuz they play the Sixers next and they'll whoop us if they feel like they need to prove something coming off a loss :scared:

But more importantly Iverson officially announcing his retirement tomorrow. Sad day my niggas.
    test
  16. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

I have enough monthly income to support myself but thats all I can do. Tbh can't even help fam out that's how tight it is right now. Unfortunate circumstances suck.
    test
  17. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yea but it doesnt matter if the other team isnt going full speed. thats the main reason going off in the playoffs doesnt matter. its really only a time to let the bench get burn. & rooks

thib runs them dudes in the dirt. noahs a big running 40 min games. thats retarded. i like thibs tho, hes that blue collar workhorse coach. puts d first. but with rose on the floor ur d isnt as good. but jimmy somewhat makes up for it.

i like the bulls. i like the heart they showed last yr. i was also disappointed in rose cuz he didnt suit up. i wanted yall to beat mia

this shits bout to be a nail bitter
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

noah & deng played a combined 80 mins a game last yr
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Imagine me & @B whun relating about basketball man.

But yeah Deng is a warrior man. I think Butler is an upgrade from Rip / Marco 110% and he's getting better & better. And Rose isn't horrible on defense but I think he expends so much energy on offense. Like with a 42 inch vertical he should be tracking down shots on a LBJ (or not quite but you get what I mean right?)
    test
  20. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

I'm not cracker rich, but I'm richer than hood rich.
    test