Kayne should change his name to

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Supreme J-Red, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

ngga he put his hands on cops and took his shit from the pigs and bailed out witout gettin caught, shit wuz gangsta u fuckin nerd, yes u a fuckin nerd, u dont like pac and big, dont give a fuck whut u say
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

they didnt when is ashton ever on the punk set?he alwayz in a room watchin the punk'd set, callin shots like a boss.....he comes out afterwards and suprises them, but black eyed peas bucked on the kazt punkin them like da white dude al, wasnt ashton, dude dont kno whut the fuck he talkin about, he jus wanted to hate on kanye cuz kanye ran after takin his tape back from the "police"...shit wuz gangsta as fuck, hahahahaa, kanyeezy a fool
    test
  3. GANNONDORF

GANNONDORF styrofoam elijah

i think you missed the point completely.

they all said they're number one yes, but they IMPRESSED their listeners lyrically and earned respect enough to say so.

think back

yes.

thats how shit was. you didnt get any attention at all back then if you didnt actually impress listeners lyrically. once you get their attention, you say your number one.

majority of rappers nowadays skip the lyrical part of being an emcee and go straight for the "i'm number one out of nowhere" approach

think present day.

yes.

thats why the future of hip hop is so bleak.

think about the future.

yes.
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

^dog everry rapper from jump has claimed to be the best, some how some way

pac claimed to be the realest

biggie the illest

canibus the illest

krs one to be the one, hiphop, lol

rakim, the god

cash money, the #1 stunnaz

everbody boastes, u aint sayin shit
    test
  5. zorque yo

zorque yo daog peanix

ahaay ai all oaxygean and atheangdoonn tyyoua gauys can sa uck amay laonk asahlagong oakay? ayeah ayoau ageuays ar eafeagas.
    test
  6. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

bitch they werent real cops!.. and just cause u put ur hands on a cop dont make u a gangsta.. i'd hope that ANYONE would take their shit back not just THUGGED OUT people.. its common sense.. u KNOW u didnt do nothing wrong so da cop cant fuck wit u

u wouldnt do the same thing? YES!! u WOULD!! and ur as bitch as i seen ANYBODY on this site.... and if ima nerd wat does taht make ur wit ur 2000x posts.. and how many posts per day.. u aint got shit better to do than post on this board so fuck off bitch niggas.. and get a life

why u try so hard to defend a INTERNET reputation, stfu u little bitch...

and fuck that yittish queer too..
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

u shit talkin me about havin no life cuz im on the net, news flash buddy, u on the same shit im on, u a fuckin herb ass ngga who hates on rappers, u aint hiphop!!

and if anyone would do what kanye did, what make him a bitch fo gettin outta dodge??

shit wuz gangsta

dont give a fuck what a herb like u who dont like pac or biggie gotta say

u not on my level chump
    test
  8. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

^^lmao.. stfu u can tell u a lil fuck nigga.. u type like a bitch.. u dont have to care wat i say, if u did that would make u more of the hoe u already is.. but i kno u do care since u find it fit to call mea herb in every thread i post to defend ur net reputation.. lmao.. even the thread i started, so yea.. do u CHUMP
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

test
  10. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

i like Kanye but I agree with this right here
    test
  11. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

LMFAO HAHAHAAH this shit had me rollin
    test
  12. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

Stfu

lol u are such a fag..lol illoxygen is right.
    test
  13. zorque yo

zorque yo daog peanix

ayoua alieak tha caock aokay?
    test
  14. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

word....Joe Budden too.....before Joe dropped his first lp when he was still on the mixtape scene he was one of the MOST respected artist on this board....I remember how peeps would lash out at me for saying he sounded too much like jigga....after his lp dropped I became a fan but by that time rm peeps started lashing out at me for being a Budden supporter.......its crazy how fickle the members of this board are......
    test
  15. TiZZaH

TiZZaH MaSTeRPaiN

Yo I dont know if any of you saw it, but I been In Europe for the past year and I was watching the MTV Europe video awards...(was gay BTW) and they had Kanye as one of the "hosts". Ya know the guy that says "we'll be right back", and "stay tuned" and shit like that... Well they stuck him up in the balcony and wouldnt let him up on stage with the other hosts and presenters, and this man whined like a little bitch the whole show about it... talkin about how he the best dressed there and shit like that... He gets no props from me for acting like a baby when he doesnt get things to go his way. And I didnt think his album was all that in the first place... Just my opinion.
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Yeah, every rapper claims to be #1, and that's fine.

But to claim that your album is one of TWO classics ever, the other being a classic because you produced the 'best' songs, and go so far as to say that all of Nas' albums are shit, you're an arrogant cunt.

Say your album's a classic, fair enough. But to shit on all of Hiphop when your rhymes are average in comparison is worthless.

I feel Kanye, and College Dropout was ill. But as a person he's an egotistical bastard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.