Kayne & Lynch 2

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by PR STATUS GFU, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

anyone has played it yet?

it's fire!
    test
  2. T.R.C....

T.R.C.... New Member

ive been hearin mixed reviews about it some say its better than the first one some say the story sucks and the documentary style thing ruined it
    test
  3. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

yeah played the demo..shit was dope liked the style of it. the only thing i didnt like was the gunfire sound effects. kinda weak.above all that the graphics were massive.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

heard single player lasts like 4 hours and multiplayer is full of lag and other bugs
    test
  5. slappdoc

slappdoc New Member

tight Game!
    test
  6. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i have it. it's a terrible game.

it's short; 5 hours consisting entirely of cover-based shooting which isn't even done well. think about any cover-based shooter released in the past 5 years and it was probably done better than kane & lynch 2. shitty dialogue that consists of constant unnecessary swearing like a white suburban 16 year old got his chance to write a gritty action movie script. retarded 'boss' fights, zero character development, camera work is innovative but is so badly done sometimes (running at any point comes to mind).

do yourself a favour and rent this game if you haven't wasted your money buying it already. you'll see what i mean.

go ahead and attack my opinion. the game is a pile of shit and if you don't think so then you have low expectations. it's 2010; games like this shouldn't be allowed to be released anymore.
    test
  7. T.R.C....

T.R.C.... New Member

would you say the first one is much better
    test
  8. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

i hate it when i'm high as fuck, an i have to run wit the screen all shaking an shit hahaha.. gets me all anxious when i turn corners.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.