Kayne and Lynch

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

assassins creed is for a whole different topic

you, got owned. bolded, italicized, however i word it, you got owned. sarcasm won't erase it. sorry.

why do you come back? you get shown up every time you try to argue with me here. i leave you embarrassed and resorting to the nerd thing, which we all know is just a projection of what you think is the worst way to insult someone. so why keep coming back?

i think you're a glutton for punishment. you like getting put in your place.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

to state: it DOES look terrible right now....combat? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz character interaction? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the open ended way you could kill someone was awesome in hitman but the game sucked as a whole
    test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

the production videos of AC looked insane

the gameplay demo i saw at e3 looked absolutely horrible and you could tell by a two-second glance it was a ubisoft game.
    test
  4. vinyl academics

buggy as hell seemingly
    test
  5. Cane

Cane New Member

what was funny was watching the girl who was giving a sort of play by play while the demo played, fumble over herself when they showed some ugly, ugly bugs. at a couple points she just laughed. smooth. it was like a really cruel april fools prank.
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

hitman did suck....
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

no it didn't. you only seem to like games with hype

halo is resoundingly average. btw
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

yes ratiko, of course

hitman was boring as hell. the story was a snoozer, the controls weren't that great, the visuals didn't look that appealing, the ai was just plain retarded in alot of parts and it didn't function like you'd expect it to. i've never understood the fascination.
    test
  9. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

never been a fan of the hitman series .. but Blood Money was a great game ..

although the graphics weren't amazing they were clean .. but it was a enhanced PS2 game .. the crowd on that madi gras level was pretty good too ..

but how did it not "function like you'd expect"? .. it played exactly how I 'expected' .. if I had any quarm .. it was the slightly off (at times) camera ..
    test
  10. vinyl academics

lok....he meant the ai
    test
  11. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

oh yeah .. just re-read it .. but still .. the AI wasn't terrible IMO .. gave you stress when you were detected ..
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

no......hitman had shoddy controls......any game with eh controls is broken to me.....the first thing i notice when i play a game is...controls...if i dont feel comfortable moving the character in the game world then the game sucks to me.......

its the same reason why so many psp games people love i hate....cause CONTROLS make or break any game

one thing halo is perfect with.....controls..

so guess what.

halo > hitman

i also find the hitman rediculously boring....and i like stealth.....i prefer spintercell......i think it does what hitman does better then hitman.....and many would agree with me........so why bother playing a subpar version of splintercell?
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

cane, you should take vinyl ac out to dinner.
    test
  14. Cane

Cane New Member

why did you start out trying to argue realistically and then venture off into the childish "haha ur should take him to dinner" shit?

which is it? you tried, you lost, so you just resort to this? fuckin weak dude. like i said, you argue shit realistically there's no way you can be right about, and when you lose, you either disappear or resort to immature insults. i think there's a chemical discrepancy in your brain causing you to love the attention you get from starting shouting matches.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Hitman is like splinter cell?
    test
  16. vinyl academics

well personally i thought splinter cell sucked too =/
    test
  17. Cane

Cane New Member

more or less yeah. the storylines are diffrent, the visuals are different but they're similar in game mechanics and objective. stealth. don't get caught. good ai is important. splinter cell was a big reason why i ran out of gas playing hitman. splinter cell just made hitman look kinda b-level.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

I don't see what the issue is with the controls. In Blood Money they were weird, but before that, I never had a problem with them.

Hitman for me aint about the story (which is poor), the stealth (which is boring) or the graphics (which are medioker). It's simply about the freedom in killing people to my beat, just like GTA.

Which is why I don't see it similar to Splinter Cell. Splinter Cell is purely about playing through the story as a shadow. There's no room for deviation. I liked the first two games on PS2, but it's the same shit and 'stealth' like that doesn't suit me.

The only 'stealth' I like is slapping snipers on COD2 and shouting down the microphone feeling intelligent.

but what I said about Liquid still stands. Only games I've noticed you like, are the hyped ones.
    test
  19. Cane

Cane New Member

that's how you play but that's not really how you're intended to play it. it's meant to be a stealth game. i also play gta for the story and the overall experience. randomly killing people was probably the thing i intentionally did least in any gta game.
    test
  20. vinyl academics

ratiko......liquid's a big ico fan......that's like the least hyped game.........EVER
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.