Katt williams slaps a target employee

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ends up in King County Jail in washington state for a different altercation:

Popular stand-up comedian Micha “Katt” Williams was arrested Sunday on investigation of assault in Seattle.

Seattle Police say officers were called to the World Sports Grille in the South Lake Union neighborhood around 2:30 p.m. following a report of a dispute between Williams and another customer in the bar.

Williams, 41, allegedly argued with several customers, brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave. He also allegedly followed a family to their car and flicked a cigarette through the car window, which hit a woman just below her eye. Police say he also threw a rock at the car.

Williams was arrested. SPD said Williams struggled with officers as they tried to get him into a patrol car. Williams was booked into the King County Jail for investigation of assault, harassment and obstruction.

Police said Williams was involved in another altercation with three fans following his show Friday night. The fans claimed Williams attacked them after they tried to take a photo with him, but Williams claimed the fans forced their way into his dressing room. No arrests were made.

Williams told police he planned to cancel his Saturday night show and leave town following the Friday incident, according to police.

:eek:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

lmfao i was gonna make a thread about this 2

katt williams top 10 black comedians all time possibly even top 5 (cuz i am not a red fox , pryor fan etc...... sorry but it was before my time and their specials/records i have heard and seen just were not of my taste)

this nigga is wild

quick edit------ comedy discussion lets go
    test
  3. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

:katface:
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

Time for a comedian intervention….dude is definitely on the ziggity boom
    test
  5. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

sitting in the county is nothing but a party

why did the employee not swing back that was gay

was that emceegoddes
    test
  6. uuuuuuuuu

i was thinking the SAME EXACT THING
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

If he loses the class action suit from the concert last week, gets sued by this employee, and has to serve for the tricycle incident, he’ll be washed up and broke. And he’s obviously on something. Who would want to hire this dude for anything?
    test
  8. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

If only it was Shane Douglas yes former ECW Shane 'The Franchise' Douglas, who works at target (last i checked he did)

:chefoooh:
    test
  9. Soda Popinski

Soda Popinski Bitches Love Soda

This pretty much. ux9, you slippin'.
    test
  10. uuuuuuuuu

how old are u @Soda Popinski

i knew niggas would get on me about that statement haha so i am OK with ppl jumpin off the ux9 ship

but how old are u & if u will , who would be ur top 5 black comedians no order just preliminary list

i am assuming names like.... chris rock... dave chappelle..... what else u got
    test
  11. lightskintwin

If that's all you've got then I can only assume you haven't been exposed to very much black comedy tbh.
    test
  12. uuuuuuuuu

all i got??? i said i was assuming those are staples in standard top lists....... i was asking him for his shit

u acting out of line now... i am inviting discussion of this not accusations based on random shit im saying on the board

give ur opinions on the topic... not ur opinions on ME lmfao u acting dumb
    test
  13. uuuuuuuuu

i am really into this comedy shit (particularly stand up) so i was genuinely interested in how old he was and then i wanted to hear his tastes...

theres no arguing haha
    test
  14. lightskintwin

Kat Williams wouldn't be in the Top 50.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

add katt williams to the list and kevin heart.. idk who the 5th would be.
    test
  16. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

eddie murphy is better then all them
    test
  17. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

Mike Epps>>>>> I'm 24 and white and I think Richard Pryor was fuckin genius ahaha
    test
  18. uuuuuuuuu

alright thats fair

i respect ur reputation on this forum so i am interested in what u like within this realm of comedy...

it seems like ur trying hard to discredit katt williams rather than give valid opinions.... i can definitely understand someone not liking katt williams but focus a lil more broseph
    test
  19. lightskintwin

I enjoy Mike Epps comedic performances in film, his stand up routines are awful.
    test
  20. uuuuuuuuu

see ppl dropping names like eddie murphy and mike epps.... both these niggas are out dated , their comedy is almost cringe worthy when i watch it...... i feel like im actually into this shit so i am happy to give my opinions knowing that most ppl disagree with me

however , its like saying reed dollaz is in ur top 5.... shit is out dated... its not the same any more , many ppl have come along AFTER them and its a taste thing , u can give me the numbers their dvds/records/vhs have sold but its irrelevant when the bottom line is if they are FUNNY

i would argue hannibal burress and patrice oneal are funnier than them niggas and i am OK wtih pissing off half the board with that statement

btw rip patrice da god
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.