Kanye West is a Faggot. I can't stand this nigga...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by P R I M O, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i been said that nigga was gay
    test
  2. Status_

Status_ New Member

I chill with Shawna's brother Icedrake sometimes when he's in the A. He produced waterfalls for luda, some joints for shawna and lil kim. Met homie diggin' for records. Anyway, this nigga hates Kanye. I know some of you read that story in XXL or Source (can't remember which). But he said that kanye is a bitch ass nigga. He said all those Blueprint beats are his. He said they were a team and Kanye went to NY to meet up with D-Dot to shop their shit. Icedrake stayed in Chicago to hold some of their artists down. He said he was calling Kanye and didn't hear from him in a minute. His cell was cut off. He went by his crib and they told him Ye and his moms moved to Jersey. He aint never got none of the shit copywritten cause they were boys and he was like 13 when he made them. He said the Truth beat he gave to Beanie which put Kanye on was the one that Kanye really made. But he said those Blueprint ones weren't and Kanye knows it. Not even H to the Izzo.

I don't know if he's lying or not, but that's what was told to me out of his mouth.
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea many say it was a joke and planned out with the winners.... but who knows....

he acts like a child a lot...but his beats are hot... and many of these rappers/producers act like children....
    test
  4. bRiCc

bRiCc Member

am i the only muhfuka that realized he spelled kanye wrong 4 times?
    test
  5. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

ya i spell kanye kanya, big deal lol

but i dont know when u in the hood u got niggas talking big all the time,
    but yall talkin bout home boy like yall chill wit him all the time, talkin bout him downing people and shit, thats he say she say, it can be a nigga get in a interview and say kanye got a tattoo of superman naked on his back, and next thing u know we got threads goin crazy bout the naked superman on kanye back

like i said i aint the big of fan of his, and i never said he wasnt a asshole,

but whatever
    test
  6. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

Kanye is gay no doubt he's a homo but that shit at the EURO MTV awards was a joke that apparently nobody got

if you look at him in the video though he lookin drunk as fuck and he sounded drunk as fuck ...

doesnt change the fact like he likes men though

he makes hot beats though
    test
  7. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

If it was a joke...I stand corrected on the video thing. But really, that doesn't excuse the fact that he still is type bitch other than that.

Plus, I think he's in the closet and just waiting to break that mothafuka off the hendges
    test
  8. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

lol....
    test
  9. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

that touch the sky video was wack, dude has an ego problem
    test
  10. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

you have to see the video that won....if he was serious..... you would understand why....
    test
  11. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

^yep but i think thats jus in kanyes nature...to me women hav the worst attitude an kanye was raised around all women i think thats what he said so its natural for him to act like a bitch n pull naomi cambell diva stunts...jus the way this nigga talks n moves his hands bothers me sometimes...

same time tho its not the first time an artist in his position has been an ass hole, he wont be the last neither. it used to be jazz musicians n artist in other genres with personality problems so strong that other musicians would hate to work with them. but still kill to get up on stage wit that same person for what it could do for they career. i think mengis(might b spelled wrong) the great bass player broke some guys jaw n threw him out his band over some bs n then that same guy kept tryin his entire life to work wit mengis again... not sayin kanyes great cuz theirs always dirt.

the industry is different ppl aint got the same mindset no more but somethings never change
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

That whole "raised by women so sometimes I'm type feminine" thing kinda threw my off. Lol, I know a couple of my boys that had deadbeat dads and no father figure in there life and I don't ever see or expect to see them dancing whenever they hear It's Raining Men or act like a diva. Just weird to me.

As I said, that's his excuse because he doesn't know how to come out the closet yet. He's getting lonely in that mothafuka...waiting for Eminem and Neyo to join him
    test
  13. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

yeah he acts funny i remember last year they had somethin on wgci where ppl was callin in about kanye...an girls claimin to hav been wit kanye said he might be gay...
    test
  14. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Isnt that a contradiction or hav been with = chilled with
    test
  15. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

^^It's known that many homos will still try to sleep with women to cover up their act...and for some reason, women and supposedly gay men can detect when a dude is gay, regardless of how many he seems. I know females (video hoes n groupis 4 the most part) in the industry have said that a few stars may have been tryin to fuck with em or vice versa, and that they were doin lil shit that made them seem hella gay.

LOL....I don't want to believe it...but I met one of the dudes from the World Class Wreckin Crew. He claims to be on good terms with Dre...but he was tellin us some stories bout shit back in the day. He said that they were in a room with some groupies, and Dre kept askin some girl to lick his ass crack. She refused at first, and I guess she decided to do it anyway....and he said that he was with the other girl...and all he heard was a VERY high-pitched voice go "ahhhh!!!!" and then he heard Dre giggle like "ooo that tickles, it feels good!" and he was like wtf is really goin on????? And my homeboy said his sister's people or some shit were on the set with Dre at a video, and some hoes said that he couldn't even get it up to get hed, even tho they were doin what they could to make him get there.

So who knows if that shit's true....I could care less about that shit. But yeah................that's how it is.
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I hear ya... but unless i saw dude w/ another.... dude.... i'll give them the benefit of the doubt..... b/c there is a thick line between feminine and gay

and why would you believe a video hoe or groupie..... they are groupies.... credibility ends there...

the truth will come out (no pun) or will not....
    test
  17. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL, that's why I say I don't believe it, and who really knows. I would definitely believe Alonso before them though.
    test
  18. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

the simian and justice video deserved to win aswell..

kanye thinks money should equal awards..

i hate the guys attitude..

seen an interview with him where he was claiming to be the "king of videos".. all of his videos have been irrelevant nonsense..
    test
  19. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

haha just heard his tune off the game album.. worst beat i heard in time..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.