Kanye West is a Faggot. I can't stand this nigga...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by P R I M O, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

You can just tell based off his actions that he's one of them dudes that no one in his circle really likes. Like niggas only fuck with him to get ahead in their career. I ran into this nigga's old left-hand man back in Chicago in 2002. He said Kanye's an asshole...

My homeboy was at Kanye's release party last year and said he was acting real gay. Mentioned how Kanye was basically down-talking everybody in there... yelling at the waitresses and shit.... like "I'm Kanye West, do you know who I am? yadda yadda yadda" just going off for no reason.

This niggas' a diva for real, I'm proud to actually say I've NEVER LISTENED TO COLLEGE DROP OUT OR LATE REGISTRATION. The only Kanye songs I heard from his album was the shit BET had videos for... I've never cared to listen to this dude just because I always thought he was a clown. He makes nice beats but at the cost of being a faggot...I'll pass and listen to someone else...

Read this shit right here...

Kanye West didn't take losing well yesterday at the MTV Europe Music awards held in Denmark, crashing the stage because he didn't win the Best Video award.

Kanye crashed the stage when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends." Kanye said his video "Touch the Sky" cost $1 million and pointed out that "Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons."
    "If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," Kanye said.

The rapper grabbed the Best Hip Hop award earlier in the night in a star-studded event hosted by Justin Timberlake in the Danish capital.
    test
  2. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Lol, me and my brother were JUST talking about this. Yeah that was type gay. The video was fun at most. But nothing even noteworthy. When you watch a video you usually can tell from the gate, yeah this is a DOPE video, deserving of an award type shit.

But that's beyond the point. I can't lie, he makes music I like. But I've heard too many reports (as it seems you have) stating how much of a dick ass diva he is. So yeah, I can't blame someone for not liking him or not wanting to support his music.
    test
  3. P R I M O

That's real talk. I don't care how tight your beats are homie... you a bitch. I rather cop a beat from 9th Wonder or Just Blaze if I wanna get sampled shit. That dude acts like he's been in the game for 20 years or something.

Dr. Dre and Timbaland has more clout than ALL of these producers, and you never hear of them acting like this... not never.
    test
  4. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Diva niggas are all over these days.... shit is wack... nigga be wearing them sportcoats a lil too tight.
    test
  5. P R I M O

lol, somebody gotta find a youtube of this shit...
    test
  6. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Guess he just wants to stay in the news.

Thing I hate most is those people who always say "You GOTTA be an asshole to become successful" or "Kanye is successful because he's arrogant, that's what got him to where he is"...because that makes a lotta people think "hey, if I'm arrogant and treat people like shit, then I'll make it" and they feel like they have to act that way just because people like Kanye do it. But they don't realize that when people with these attitudes end up fallin off, and even worst when they still keep that attitude, their lives are in complete shambles because they've broken all of their ties and usually don't have many close friends...and nobody wants to fuck with them because of that diva attitude.
    test
  7. P R I M O

That's some Real shit R ^
    test
  8. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

i disagree

i feel like kanya has over came alot, from damn near loosing his life to being a nobody producer at roc a fella

now dude is gettin noticed, like one day a nigga turned on the light like damn kanya is the shit.

can kanya take it a lil over board? yes. but why hate him? he is a young black man wit more money then all of us on these board combined, and has the fame that all yall producers here wait, has worked wit the best artist in the game, and gets respect from the best artist and producers in the game

so why shouldn he be cocky?

i like kanya cause he lives life like i do, u only have one life to live so why not live it to the fullest, have fun, talk shit, shout ya fucking name out

when rick james came on bet awards and said " i'm rick james bitch" didnt nobody say shit
    but kanye shouts at a waiter and now niggas jumping on him, thats bullshit

let somebody lay a million in your hands, and u start gettin top of the line artist wanting YOUR beats on THERE albums, and watch how quick u change

i aint taking sides, cause i could care less about kanye, but i hate people saying, " man he a asshole" no that man is living a happy life
    test
  9. P R I M O

I mean you need to put yourself in the actual scenerio. You're around somebody who's constantly big upping himself. Constantly being flamboyant... constantly putting people down around him based on his 'status'. I mean, that's not cool at all... I wouldn't fuck with nobody like that...

There are a lot of young black men with money, some with more money than Kanye. and you don't hear about these dudes acting like how Kanye acts. he acts like a lil kid.... you can't be Flashy, arrogant, obnoxious, and rude...

but then get mad and wanna cry because you didnt win an award. even Puffy never did that shit and he can BUY kanye west's life.

come on dog... thats that childish shit, dude is almost 30 years old...

i dont care how cocky you are, dont be a bitch just becuz you dont win wtf? u just gonna discredit the people who did win like their shit wasnt good because you didnt win? man I woulda told him to get his gay ass off the stage if I were the one that beat him. havin money doesnt give you the right to be a asshole...
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Agreed. But I believe that if you a celeb, you gotta bare the responsibility and know how to act in Public, and I'm talking in general. Not only Kanye. You a role model....
    test
  11. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Yeah for real....fuck that whole "he worked hard to get here" and "he has more money than everyone else"....I could take it to a religious tip but I'll just keep it where it's at....but basically, a bullet in the heart would kill him just as it kills us. Regardless of how much he has right now, WHAT IF he ended up losin every single bit of it, and nobody cared about him anymore....how you think that waiter would feel, passin by this dude who basically belittled him and made him feel like shit, and now seein that the dude's not even at his level? And even if you don't feel me on that part....it's definitely a fact that there are MAAAAAAAAANY more people with much more money than him, who worked a lot harder than him....who are A WHOLE LOT humbler than him, and don't do 2% of the arrogant, ignorant shit that he does.

I don't have anything at all against him, and I like a lot of his music and like some of the things he's done, so my argument is unbiased. I just hate the whole primadonna argument, whether it's rappers, athletes, or mafuckas who sit in front of you in class.

And as far as him living a happy life.....you would REALLY, and I mean REALLY be surprised on how many famous, rich, celebrities and businessmen/politicians who are not even as happy as we are, overall. Money n fame does NOT even begin to buy you happiness...it complicates things and many times makes you question if it was all even worth it...take that for fact. The suicide rate is probably higher for rich people than it is for lower class people.
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Sorry, that has to be the dumbest thing I've read on this board...
    test
  13. P R I M O

them same people you shit on while climbing UP...

are gonna be the same ones you see while you fallin DOWN...

God don't like ugly man.
    test
  14. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

uh it was a joke by mtv
    a bad joke because nobody got it
    but a joke nonetheless
    test
  15. P R I M O

shut up Cas ^ ^ ^
    test
  16. P R I M O

.....you're ruining the thread
    test
  17. P R I M O

yo Cas, did you read the MTV. com interview?

they got an interview of Kanye... hes tryin to play it off as a joke

but that nigga was serious
    test
  18. Turl

Turl Producer

looked like a joke to me, seen it live
    test
  19. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

it didn't look like a joke. he was like " i spent 1 million dollars fam.... are u serious?!?!?!"
    test
  20. Big Meech

Big Meech Certified Boss

Kanye was raised in the suburbs.

And he's also an only child.

He's using to getting everything he wants.

When he doesn't, he throws a fit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.