Kanye fights photographer... kind of lol

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 21, 2013.

1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Kanye's a piece of shit but he barelt touched this faggot photographer. He was just acting like he's hurt to get a paycheck.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

who wouldn't though.

i would've faked multiple injuries like that dude in the milk bar in friday.

:numaan:
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

True but Kanye should have known better and really gave him a reason to cry like a bitch. I can't stand money hungry frauds.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

There is no way i can see that photographer getting hurt other than minor bruises at worse, kanye didnt really do anything. As much as i hate kanye i support anyone who attacks the paparazzi.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sounded like dude was egging him on for a while and was trying hard to get reaction.....I think whoever won and how well they handled it should have something to do with the legal outcome
    test
  7. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

No reason for Kanye to go after dude tho...he was at the car door, stopped and walked around the car, predicted what the guy was trying to do, and then like the fuckin moron he is...he does exactly that. I agree those paparazzi cats are annoying as fuck, but this was ridiculously stupid.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I agree....but that's just a couple bucks to him i guess
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Kanye didn't do shit to him or try to

He grabbed for the camera and tried to wrestle it away from him

Dude just flopped like a pussy

He's a punk made bitch for pulling this weasel shit but Kanye shouldn't even have engaged him
    test
  10. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

if you're gonna "attack" a photographer then at least make it worth the 150k lawsuit. Kanye should have knocked his head off.
    test
  11. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Exactly...Ye acted like a hard ass and didn't even do shit. He was like the pussy kid who tries to put you in an arm bar but you're too strong for him so he just stops and walks away with a puss on his face. Kanye looked like the biggest sucker after this.
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I really think that this prolly happens to many celebs, but imagine what dude got himself into with Kim and that shit.....If I was worth what he is, and was prolly gonna marry into what she is, I'd do what ever the fuck I wanted.....that's like a four hundredth of what kim makes in a year
    test
  13. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Naturally the dude's gonna sue for "injuries"...fuck what Kanye's done lately but this isn't shit honestly
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

of course......that is the game they play....they need the paparazzi for their relevance
    test