KANE UNMASKED!! pics inside....

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by og caffeine, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

WTF was the point of shaving the front of his head?
    test
  2. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

its the undertaker with paint on his face...
    test
  3. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

For those curious, the ratings for Raw really didn't kick in until hour two this week. The show started at a 3.0 before doing a 3.4 and then two 3.7s. Hour two, which started with the tribute to Mick Foley, spiked (I better watch out or Mr. Lee will sue me for using that word) to a 4.5. The next three segments dropped to 4.0 and two 4.1s before the overrun delivered a strong 5.0 quarter hour for Kane's de-masking. ... Ratings are compiled by and are the property of Nielsen Media Research.
    test
  4. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

To make it look like the fire burned it all, an that hair can't grow there.. which it will soon jus like he can now talk, when he couldn't before
    test
  5. 6th_plague

...but he had there before...

are the scrip writers deliberatly trying to insult our intelligence...im starting to think they seriously are from clown college...
    test
  6. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

and what i dont get is the wig, he's had his mask taken off before, they even showed a clip of it on the same show, and in none of those times did his hair come off. Personally if they were going to go with demasking him anyway, id just have him look perfectly normal, and maybe hes just really screwed in the head. but either way really its a dumb idea to take his mask off.
    test
  7. Nu Child

Nu Child ...Be Easy!

Kane used to be that Dentist character guy.
    But um, his gimmick is blown now.
    They did so much w/ his gimmick as Takers brother and him being burned in the funeral home when he was younger.
    That shit was interesting as hell but now...its just a big dissapointment for the fans who believed it.
    I stopped watchin wrestling though.....how was he unmasked? Did someone do it and if so, why? I know they knew he wasn't really fucked up underneath that mask....so why unmask him?
    test
  8. 6th_plague

no i think this could work now after seeing RAW(was shit btw)

if the story writes get their act together they could really make this work...
    test
  9. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

i think he always wore a wig seriously...cause i remember in the picture i saw of the girl standing with her uncle (the guy who portrays kane) he had the really curly lighter colored hair

i think it was always a wig
    test
  10. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

no he hasnt always worn a wig, until monday it was his REAL hair, the only time he had curly light hair was when he was Isaac Yankem, or maybe before he came to the WWF.
    test
  11. 6th_plague

no it deff wasnt a wig...his mask has been off loadsa times before and he still had hair...
    test
  12. WHO'S NEXT

WHO'S NEXT Would U Beat

I think he migth be unstoppable now.....Win tha title
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.